• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] No
Remember what happend when something chaotic told us to eat a fruit?
We wont make that mistake again.

[x] So what is the truth you tell people anyway?

I'm curious as to what it is.

I feel like this is a really stupid idea but we already dodged the "put weird shit in your mouth" option so I'm up for some risk.

[X] So what are we doing here anyway?

I think that hearing the truth is going to be worse for us than smoking that pipe. Our sanity cannot handle being hurt anymore.

Please don't give the god of the apocalypse that doesn't actually care a hobby... it'll probably be what causes the end-times.

Please god tell me we didn't tell our family the Truth. I don't know if the world is ready for such an event.

[X] Anyway I was thinking of getting you a hobby

Last edited:
[X] Hey what's going on over there?

I wonder if that's Eden or Scion?

[x] Anyway I was thinking of getting you a hobby
Because it might be interesting

So we got a boost to our magic at the cost of our sanity and a possible incident at our base. I would have rather learned what is going on since that would have no negative consequences, but this might be worth it depending on how much damage it did. I do not care about this guy in the slightest, so I want to learn what is happening.

Stop! Hey, what's that sound? Everybody look what's going down.

[X] Ask x to defend you
-[X] Nethys

We need something magical to get out of this one. Who better to defend us then the all-seeing god of magic?

What was the name of that betrayer guy and can we contact him?

[x] Defend yourself

Why not?

[x] Ask x to defend you
-[x] Groetus

for the lulz

Last edited:
[X] Ask x to defend you
-[X] Nethys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back