• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Ask x to defend you
-[X] Gremthaxel the Betrayer

Last edited:
[X] Ask x to defend you
-[X] Groetus

This is how we ensure that no God will EVER raise such a complaint about us, or any of our future incarnations, again.

No they won't all be insane, they'll take one look at our advocate... and run screaming from the room in fear for their sanity, while yelling not guilty to keep him from talking.

Taylor glared at the stupid whale in anger. She always knew there was something fishy about whales, with their weird moaning sounds and their huge penises. The Japanese had the right idea after all. Her eyes widened, that's why Leviathan had sunk Japan, to serve it's evil whale master.
And this is where I lost it.:D

[X] Ask x to defend you
-[X] Groetus

This is how we ensure that no God will EVER raise such a complaint about us, or any of our future incarnations, again.

No they won't all be insane, they'll take one look at our advocate... and run screaming from the room in fear for their sanity, while yelling not guilty to keep him from talking.

And this is where I lost it.:D
I thought about asking him to help. Then I remembered that no god will ever listen to him on fear of insanity.

I changed my vote. I really want to see the gods run from fear of going insane.

Edited vote to Gremthaxel. Nothing can go wrong!

[x] Point out that your holes are great

All of these option are horrible but since we are actually guilty pointing at the positive results might be the best choice. New Worshippers for everygod!

[] Point out that your holes are great
giphy.gif

I, uh... think that might not be the best choice.

[X] Let Nethys rant till everybody gives up.

... i didn't see that coming. things are going to be more akward for Taylor at the Gods's beach mixer Party.

Darn. I was hoping Nethys would do something more interesting. Well at least Taylor wasn't saddled with another curse or obligation.

should edit all mentions of "adorable" in that chapter and change them to "cute."

Then I could make a proper NGNL reference.

Every time I think that this quest has reached peak hilarity, somehow you manage to write something even funnier. A few hours of archive trawling well spent!

"And then Varies's holes are the things of true greatness! Did we not enjoy plunging deeply through her holes [...]
H-how lewd!

[X] Go relieve the Hollow Man of guard duty.

Poor Hollow Man the Sleepless.

Great, we're even more insane then we were before. Let's avoid doing anything like that again people. We do not need hallucinations that can provide tactile feedback. Especially not with the kind of things that are in our head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back