• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

What would Taylor's spirit animal be? Spider? Crocodile? Unicorn....

[X] Do nothing for now.
[X] Path of Balance

I don't think we should choose, but I do have a preference of the choices.

[X] Do nothing for now.

We do not need a power up at this time and I like Taylor how she is now.

[X] Do nothing for now.

[] Path of Rat
[] Path of Steel
[] Path of Change
[] Path of Balance
[] Path of Lies
While I agree that we should do nothing for now I do think that we should consider what paths might be useful. The path of steel seems a bit blatant, but Change, Balance and Lies are all viable options. Personally I think Lies might be better than the others, and am not to sure on Balance.

[X] Do nothing for now.

I think balance might lead to accords problems. Taylor is already insane enough for now, so I don't want to deal with that. Rat seems safest.

[x] Read the awesome book

[X] Read the awesome book
Who ever wrote the book likely knows That Necros needs pictures to keep her focused.

Last edited:
[X] Check on your apprentice's progress

[X] Check on your apprentice's progress

[X] Work on prestidigitation with her

[X] Work on prestidigitation with her
-[x] Try and include him in the conversation

[X] Continue your assessing lessons
-[x] Try and include him in the conversation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back