• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Have Gandalf check on your trap. You feel sleepy, so you are going to bed.

The best of both options. The trap is checked and we get some sleep. Not checking on the trap might cause the person trapped in it to be upset. Checking it while feeling sleepy might cause problems. Like pissing off whatever is in the trap or falling asleep while checking the trap. Better to have somebody else do it. Since Aisha has mage sight, she should be able to at least check the trap for astral entities. Our gang can probably handle the situation without us.

I think we need to start taking care of the fact that our Merchants are leaving.

If they aren't working for us, then the only other gang there is are the Nazis.

We need to start showing appreciation to the people who stay.

That's exactly what I expected, but somehow I was completely surprised.

Well, it's nice to see that we will be getting to sleep on time.

Xp

Maybe someone will cut us down and and carry to bed. I hope there are no other parts of the trap around.

[X] Song of Laughter

[X] Check out the trench

I've been binging this for the past few days and I've gotta say, I genuinely can't tell if the changes to the world have been for the better or for the worse. On the one hand, Scion's no longer an unstoppable threat to the world, what with the other gods being able to keep him in check at least to some extent. On the other hand, literally every other thing that's happened so far!

[X] Yes please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back