• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Deece!

Rolly rolly roll
[dice]6222[/dice]
[dice]6223[/dice]
[dice]6224[/dice]
[dice]6233[/dice]
[dice]6295[/dice]

Last edited:
Mkay.

[dice]20547[/dice]

[dice]20548[/dice]

[dice]20548[/dice]
[dice]20550[/dice]

Last edited:
[dice]3d10[/dice]
[dice]28423[/dice]

This thread is for testing dice rolls and exists outside the necromancy rules... right?
[dice]37499[/dice]
[dice]37500[/dice]

Last edited:
Hm. Can anyone explain to me how the Exalted dice work?

Right on my first test, rolled to post my confusion here, it rolled 10d10 with a target of 7, got four at 7or above... and called it 5 successes.

[dice]39059[/dice]

I've seen other rolls pull 20 successes out of 10 rolls when the target is low. What is the Exalted roll testing for? How does it count successes? Can it be used to roll a die and test if it hits the maximum (for example, roll 8d8 with a target of 8) or is there a possibility it might count a non-eight result?

(I've tried searching for "Xenforo Exalted dice" and variations on that, to no avail. They all seem to lead me to the Exalted TTRPG ruleset, which ... doesn't seem the same?)

Edit to add: I've done a couple additional tests and found that a 10 gives double success when rolling d10s with a target of 10 (it did this at least once), so that's a partial answer. But I've also seen rolls of 1d100 that don't hit 10 or multiples of 10 and reach wonky success counts.

[dice]39061[/dice]

Meh. I can't use these dice how I'd hoped, but I'm still curious how they work.

Testing
[dice]42706[/dice]
[dice]42707[/dice]

[dice]4d20[/dice]
[dice]48097[/dice]
[dice]48100[/dice]
[dice]48101[/dice]

Last edited:
for a test
[dice]48849[/dice]

I wonder how much this is used

Last edited: