• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Digimon Story: Hero Quest (Digimon Quest)

Guys. 2 things...

Rika and Takato! How could we NOT want them on our team? (Badass and Powerhouse)

And second... we're playing a Genki Digimon fanatic who just got approached by a Digimon... Come on guys... EXPLODE WITH JOY!

-[X] A boy a little smaller than you in age, with brown hair and googles: he is very emotive and really loves digimon just like you.
-[X] A red haired girl: she is really cold and aloof, but you known that she is just afraid to show emotions and that in truth she is a gentle person.
-[X] A really sexy red haired girl: she is often positive, and tries to act tough, but in truth she is easily scared. She is a little vain, but an excellent friend with who you can easily share your interest for clothes without prejudice.
-[X] A green haired girl who wears googles around her neck: she is easy going and easily excited, a true genki girl who also happen to really like digimon. She is shameless and wears clothes who often expose her cleavage, but you think that she is just that naive.
-[X] A strange and really big wasp! It is pretty cute and it has great big green eyes.
-[X] ... Wooohooo!!!!!!! ARE YOU FOR REAL??? YES YES YES YES YES!!!!! AHAHAHA! Um... ehem... My Name is Sora and you are going to be my very best new friend!!!!

Do I have to pick four friends? I hope not because, honestly, I'm fine with just the two.

[X] A red haired girl: she is really cold and aloof, but you known that she is just afraid to show emotions and that in truth she is a gentle person.
[X] A bishounen boy: while you're feminine he is the cool and handsome guy; he often spends time on internet and loves to hack systems. He is carefree and acts like a big brother toward you.

Also, why is Beedrill getting so much love? It's not even the best bug uh... Digimon. I'm torn between Kotemon and Psychemon. The wolf or the swordsman? Both are too awesome not to be chosen. Guess I'll go with the real virus.

[X] Psychemon

[X] "I absolutely agree! I can overlook you not doing so, as long as you introduce yourself once I have finished. My name is Sora! I like fashion, ice cream, digimon, and the smell just before rain! Who are you?"

You don't have to, I put it because I didn't wanted people to only go for the original tamers and also to give variety to the quest: plus, more allies is usually better.
I suppose people like FunBeemon (just like me) because he has an awesome mega and actually he is really one of the strongest insect digimons, if not the one.

Do I have to pick four friends? I hope not because, honestly, I'm fine with just the two.

[] A red haired girl: she is really cold and aloof, but you known that she is just afraid to show emotions and that in truth she is a gentle person.
[] A bishounen boy: while you're feminine he is the cool and handsome guy; he often spends time on internet and loves to hack systems. He is carefree and acts like a big brother toward you.

Also, why is Beedrill getting so much love? It's not even the best bug uh... Digimon. I'm torn between Kotemon and Psychemon. The wolf or the swordsman? Both are too awesome not to be chosen. Guess I'll go with the real virus.

[] Psychemon

[] "I absolutely agree! I can overlook you not doing so, as long as you introduce yourself once I have finished. My name is Sora! I like fashion, ice cream, digimon, and the smell just before rain! Who are you?"
Because Cannonbeemon has enough firepower that I'm pretty sure it can damage Megas. While Funbeemon himself isn't very powerful, his ultimate and mega are killers.

Edit: Meant mega level dgiimon I spent too much time on wikimon with their Japanese stage names.

Last edited:
I'm going to lock and write the next post tonight (+1 to England Hour there in my country) around 9 PM+.
Meanwhile if someone has yet to vote he has to do it in the remaining time.

-[X] A boy a little smaller than you in age, with brown hair and googles: he is very emotive and really loves digimon just like you.
-[X] A red haired girl: she is really cold and aloof, but you known that she is just afraid to show emotions and that in truth she is a gentle person.
-[X] A really sexy red haired girl: she is often positive, and tries to act tough, but in truth she is easily scared. She is a little vain, but an excellent friend with who you can easily share your interest for clothes without prejudice.
-[X] A green haired girl who wears googles around her neck: she is easy going and easily excited, a true genki girl who also happen to really like digimon. She is shameless and wears clothes who often expose her cleavage, but you think that she is just that naive.
-[X] A strange and really big wasp! It is pretty cute and it has great big green eyes.
-[X] ... Wooohooo!!!!!!! ARE YOU FOR REAL??? YES YES YES YES YES!!!!! AHAHAHA! Um... ehem... My Name is Sora and you are going to be my very best new friend!!!!

If we're going by Xircree's plan, then is best to follow it to the end.

-[X] A bishounen boy: while you're feminine he is the cool and handsome guy; he often spends time on internet and loves to hack systems. He is carefree and acts like a big brother toward you.

-[X] A strange being in kendo cloths and with a boken in it's hands, whose face is hidden by a helmet.

-[X] "I absolutely agree! I can overlook you not doing so, as long as you introduce yourself once I have finished. My name is Sora! I like digimon, fashion, digimon, ice cream, digimon, the smell just before rain, and digimon! Who are you? You're a digimon, right? Please be my friend!"

Guys. 2 things...

Rika and Takato! How could we NOT want them on our team? (Badass and Powerhouse)

And second... we're playing a Genki Digimon fanatic who just got approached by a Digimon... Come on guys... EXPLODE WITH JOY!

good point

edited because digimon

Vote Tally : Digimon Story: Hero Quest (Digimon Quest) | Page 2 | Questionable Questing
##### NetTally 1.1.10
No. of Votes: 7

[X] A boy a little smaller than you in age, with brown hair and googles: he is very emotive and really loves digimon just like you.
No. of Votes: 6

[X] A strange and really big wasp! It is pretty cute and it has great big green eyes.

No. of Votes: 3

[X] A bishounen boy: while you're feminine he is the cool and handsome guy; he often spends time on internet and loves to hack systems. He is carefree and acts like a big brother toward you.
No. of Votes: 4

[X] A purple haired girl who wears googles, with a calm but kind personality, easy to get along with and hardly scared of anything. She is like a sister to you.
No. of Votes: 3

[X] A chinese guy: he is really levelhead and mature, often calm but a funny person to hang out with.
No. of Votes: 2

[X]"Hi, I'm Sora Tendo! Nice to meet you. What's your name? What's your favorite color? Food? TV Show? Would you like to be friends?"

-[X] A strange being in kendo cloths and with a boken in it's hands, whose face is hidden by a helmet.

-[X] "I absolutely agree! I can overlook you not doing so, as long as you introduce yourself once I have finished. My name is Sora! I like fashion, ice cream, digimon, and the smell just before rain! Who are you?"

-[X] "I absolutely agree! I can overlook you not doing so, as long as you introduce yourself once I have finished. My name is Sora! I like digimon, fashion, digimon, ice cream, digimon, the smell just before rain, and digimon! Who are you? You're a digimon, right? Please be my friend!"
No. of Votes: 1

[X] Psychemon
No. of Votes: 1

Total No. of Voters: 9

I honestly don't really like Rika, I mean I love Renamon, but earl on Rika is kind of a bitch.

I honestly don't really like Rika, I mean I love Renamon, but earl on Rika is kind of a bitch.
Presumably we've been friends for a while. Which means she's probably going to have loosened up some. She's going to still have issues, and boy does she have some bad abandonment ones.

And Takato. That boy can pull off the Innocent face entirely too well.

"Sooo... A harem?"

*Shrug* "Don't ask me, it just kind of happened."

"... Uh-huh..."

"Honest!"

And he's just looking with that innocent look on his face... 'Yeah, well I honestly can't tell if you're being honest or not.'

I will not update until tomorrow morning there in Italy, so about other 7-8 hours since it's pretty late and I had to do.
If someone wants still to change something he can still do it.
Btw since Rika will be already your friend, both with you and Takato, she will act in your group just like later in the series, but will have still to resorve some of her problems (still not open with people she doesn't know, relationship with her mother, learning to care for Renamon), so I can work on her developement, even if a part of it will be offscreen (probably)

I will not update until tomorrow morning there in Italy, so about other 7-8 hours since it's pretty late and I had to do.
If someone wants still to change something he can still do it.
Btw since Rika will be already your friend, both with you and Takato, she will act in your group just like later in the series, but will have still to resorve some of her problems (still not open with people she doesn't know, relationship with her mother, learning to care for Renamon), so I can work on her developement, even if a part of it will be offscreen (probably)
That just means we get to watch her roll her eyes while we gush about her mother bring a big name fashion model... and convincing her to give us nice dresses 'cause they'd be wasted on Rika'

That just means we get to watch her roll her eyes while we gush about her mother bring a big name fashion model... and convincing her to give us nice dresses 'cause they'd be wasted on Rika'
Btw since it wasn't mentioned: I suppose that Sora, while liking female clothes, consider himself male or what?

Btw since it wasn't mentioned: I suppose that Sora, while liking female clothes, consider himself male or what?
Yep. Though I did mention it before.

He'll answer to masculine pronouns and 'talk like a boy' (Boku instead of Watashi). Which makes him seem like a really tomboyish girl when in a dress... though he's unlikely to correct people about his assumed gender since it's just easier that way.

Yep. Though I did mention it before.

He'll answer to masculine pronouns and 'talk like a boy' (Boku instead of Watashi). Which makes him seem like a really tomboyish girl when in a dress... though he's unlikely to correct people about his assumed gender since it's just easier that way.

Sooo, the guy gender is Hideyoshi. What about his sexual orientation? is he already recognized which way he swang or still in the exploring stage?

Sooo, the guy gender is Hideyoshi. What about his sexual orientation? is he already recognized which way he swang or still in the exploring stage?
I'll leave that up to, what ever Valeshin's comfortable with at this time.

But I'd totally drop the bomb on Takato with a kiss :p

He's bisexual until proven otherwise. I want a threesome with Takato and Rika...or replace Rika with our older sister figure.

So, Our friends will be

Nonaka Rika ( A red haired girl: she is really cold and aloof, but you known that she is just afraid to show emotions and that in truth she is a gentle person. Tamers)

Matsuki Takato ( A boy a little smaller than you in age, with brown hair and googles: he is very emotive and really loves digimon just like you.Tamers)

Shiramine Nokia (A really sexy red haired girl. Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth)
Ss5RXxO.jpg

Shinomiya Rina (A green haired girl who wears googles around her neck. Digimon World Re: Digitize : Decode.)

jvfSIlL.jpg

By the way, I've noticed nobody realized the other 'OC's. Here is their identity.

-[] A chinese guy: he is really levelhead and mature, often calm but a funny person to hang out with. Henry Wong, Of course.

-[] A bishounen boy: while you're feminine he is the cool and handsome guy; he often spends time on internet and loves to hack systems. He is carefree and acts like a big brother toward you. Sanada Arata from Cyber Sleuth.

-[] A purple haired girl who wears googles, with a calm but kind personality, easy to get along with and hardly scared of anything. She is like a sister to you. Mikagura Mirei Also from Redigitize.

Am I right, Valeshin ?

No, the last one is Sayo from Digimon Dusk.
I'm thinking of putting a system based on relationship points, and after a certain number of points you can enter in the "route" of the character so to speak, just like in Visual Novels.
I'm fine if you try the harem ending too.
Since I added 4 characters who will be capable of bio-merge + plus Sora, I will round up to a total of 10 with another character that I want to introduce later: I have many character I want to use, but for now my plans don't go beyond 10.
Because of this the quest will be in Full Troll Hard mode, most probably.

Last edited:
Ah, this one then. There are two purple haired girl in Cyber Sleuth, so I was mistaken. She's a DLC character, after all.

D7WvBTu.jpg

Anyone wants to abandon Rika to take this one? She's much cuter and likeable than Rika.

Xicree Mu-Sensei Raisamike3 Bailey Matutine ShadowAngelBeta kinny

Plus imagine Takato reaction surrounded by such feminine creatures. :D

Besides, this is Tamer Quest. Rika will still shows up, anyways.

Anyone wants to abandon Rika to take this one? She's much cuter and likeable than Rika.

Plus imagine Takato reaction surrounded by such feminine creatures. :D
We were already told we're pretty much getting end game Rika personality wise except for a few of her more prominent issues that were solved in the show/movie.

I LIKE that Rika's a bitchy hardass, she started out as the hard nosed pro and kept that up until even after she 'softened up', which I vastly appreciate. She has personality and even when end game of Tamers hits she retains an interesting edge.

Most of her issues were to do with the fact that she felt she needed to reject everything and play by cold logic. But being a Teenaged girl with a temper that kinda didn't work for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back