• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[Dragon Ball Z] Dragon Ball Isekai: Gohan Gamer

All the karens in the world 🌎 come to Karen Tower to train under master Karen. ( Karen is a slang term typically used to refer to a middle-class white American woman who is perceived as entitled or excessively demanding. The term is often portrayed in memes depicting middle-class white women who "use their white and class privilege) just in case you didn't know what that means 😂 😂.

(We're here to find the capsule that brought my father to planet Earth, not to fight.") you mean the one that got completely destroyed during the Saiyan Arc when Gohan was training with piccolo. https://youtu.be/0JYHHFLlLGY?si=qn9HajXPm4M7JoSj

The ultra Divine water didn't really boost Goku's power all that much like by 13% if I recall. Which is weird because the show made it seem like he got a much bigger power boost than that but in reality he didn't. It's also the most dangerous way in the dragon Ball series to get a power up and the least beneficial so it's not really worth it in the end considering it's high mortality rate.

Last edited:
06) Road Trip
Bom dia pessoas,

A few messages before starting the story.

[-]In addition to the reincarnated Gohan, there is another element that differs from the original story. This element was what triggered all the differences unrelated to the protagonist.

[-]Once again I would like to remind you that the manga is the main guide for this story. That's why Goku's ship hadn't been destroyed as some commented that it had happened in the anime's filler.

[-]I'm looking for a Beta Reader, anyone interested just send me a message.

In a vast and gloomy hall of a spaceship, a soldier presents himself kneeling in a sign of respect for the great emperor of the universe.

"Lord Frieza... the Ginyu Special Forces... will be here soon." The soldier finishes speaking, panting as if he had run a marathon.

A cruel smile spread across Frieza's face, revealing sharp, pale teeth. His voice, cold as the vacuum of space, echoed through the hall.

"Excellent."

With just one word, the soldier shivered all over, seized by a chill that had nothing to do with the space cold. But despite his fear and apprehension, he couldn't contain his curiosity and dared to ask something.

"My Lord... with so many soldiers and you already on your way to Namek, is the presence of the Ginyu Special Forces really necessary?"

A deadly silence fell over the hall. The temperature in the room plummeted, as if space itself froze in the face of the tyrant's wrath.

"Necessary?" Frieza snarled, each word an ice projectile piercing the soldier. "Do you dare question my decisions?"

The soldier, seized with terror, cowered in on himself, pleading for mercy in his eyes. But Frieza was not a merciful being. Quickly, he lifted the soldier off the ground using his telekinesis, suspending him in the air like a defenseless insect.

"Your insolence will be punished in the most painful way possible," Frieza hissed, his voice laden with sadism. "But I assure you that you will have enough time to reflect on your audacity while you agonize."

The soldier, paralyzed with fear, was unable to make a sound. He suffered, powerless, as Frieza spun him in the air, like a toy in the hands of a cruel child.

"Die." The emperor spoke, clenching his hand, concentrating energy on a single point on the soldier's body.

A shrill, piercing scream cut through the silence of the hall. The soldier's body writhed in agony, his bones breaking like dry twigs, his organs crushing under Frieza's telekinetic pressure.

In a few seconds, the soldier was nothing more than a pile of bloody flesh, floating in the air like a macabre trophy. Frieza released him, letting the body fall to the ground with a thud.

"Let this be a warning to all," Frieza proclaimed, his voice echoing through the hall. "I will spare no resources, efforts and especially will not spare your insignificant lives to obtain the dragon balls." He said the last part looking at the other soldiers present.

The other soldiers present in the room nodded in silence, horrified by the scene they had just witnessed.

Still furious, Frieza turns and looks towards one of the ship's windows.

"Nothing will stand in my way to get what I want most," Frieza says, looking out the window.

But instead of contemplating the vastness of space, Frieza was staring at his appearance with scorn and disgust etched on his face.

[DBI:GG]

Back in the white immensity of the time room, Gohan examines his new perk, trying to understand it.

[PERKS]

[-]Omnimind: Your mind's true power has been unlocked giving you enhanced cognitive processing, hyper-concentration, mental resilience and multitasking mastery.

[PERKS]​

"Enhanced cognitive processing and mental resilience are easy to understand, but hyper-concentration and multitasking mastery have to do with different parts of the brain. So much so that when a normal person who is good with one of these abilities is not good with the other," Gohan grumbles, reflecting on his power. "Perhaps the ability to use both at the same time is what makes the power so incredible that it required ultra-holy water to awaken."

[+ 1 K mental]

"And that confirms my suspicion." The young man says, all smiles with the confirmation of his theory.

Despite his satisfaction in his moment of achievement, Gohan had forgotten a small detail.

"What are you talking about?" Questions the other voice next to the young warrior.

Kuririn had joined Gohan to train for a year in the time chamber, and the fact that the young man was talking to himself while analyzing his powers was becoming apparent.

"N-nothing, you know." Gohan said, laughing nervously, trying to change the subject. "Just thinking out loud."

Considering that the young man spent a whole year alone in that desolate white expanse, Kuririn didn't find it strange that he had acquired the habit of talking to himself.

"It's very difficult to move around in here in this room where the gravity is 10 times greater than normal." Kuririn commented, looking at Gohan with a suit that Mr. Popo had just made for him. "I don't know how you can do it wearing those weight clothes that Mr. Popo made for you."

Smiling, Gohan replies.

"It takes a while to get used to, but the gains are worth it. You who did Master Kame's training, you know how the extra weight helps."

Taken by a nostalgic feeling, Kuririn smiled back at the boy.

"I remember it like it was yesterday, the heavy turtle shell on my back, the initial despair of moving, and the feeling of getting stronger with each day of training," Kuririn nodded, smiling. "I think it was around that time that I met your father… was it him who told that story?"

"Well…" Gohan replies, laughing nervously.

"By the way, how did you know Vegeta's boss was so strong?"

"I saw it through the Scouter when you passed out at Bulma's house, now let's stop the small talk and start training!" Gohan exclaims, sweating profusely trying to distract his training partner. "We still have to test this out."

As soon as he finishes speaking, Gohan pulls out a white capsule with a black stripe. Pressing the button, Gohan throws the capsule in front of them revealing a machine that in the original series was in the center of the ship that took Goku to Namek.

"Is this the gravity machine you talked to Bulma's father about?"

"Yes." Gohan replies, approaching the control panel. "I knew the doctor was an amazing guy, but having completed it in less than eight hours was surreal."

"Bulma must have inherited his work ethic from him." Kuririn added, examining the machine with curious eyes. "But the gravity here is already ten times greater than normal to increase it even more?"

As soon as Gohan finishes entering the commands, he turns on the machine. In response, the atmosphere around the machine trembles and Gohan's body is pulled down with the new weight.

"I increased the gravity by two times, but since the room was already ten times more, now it's twenty times more."

"Wait!" Kuririn exclaims. "How much do your clothes weigh now?"

"Ten tons." Gohan replies, smiling proudly.

"T-t-ten tons?" Kuririn stammers, scared. "How are you going to train like that?"

"To answer that, I would like to talk about our training schedule." The young warrior begins to speak. "In the mornings we do light exercises and sparring with little contact under the effect of amplified gravity. After lunch in the afternoon, I divide into two parts, the first part we train ki techniques, mainly control that I need so much now at the beginning and then we do sparring with more contact to close the day."

"A bit too much of a plaster cast training for my taste, but since there are only the two of us I guess it's ideal." Kuririn adds, reflecting on Gohan's proposed schedule. "But when you're training your techniques, I'll be doing nothing?"

To answer the veteran warrior, Gohan took one of the notebooks he brought with him to the time chamber.

"You can venture into the more remote area, the harsh climate and hostile atmosphere make it an interesting place to train, or you could take a look at these ideas of mine." Gohan says, handing the notebook to Kuririn. "I've been writing some training and technique ideas here."

Curious, Kuririn begins to leaf through the notebook and glances at the titles of the topics covered in his texts.

"There are some interesting things here." Kuririn murmurs, his eyes glued to the notebook. "But are you sure these theories will be applicable?"

[ACHIEVEMENTS]
[-]Hard Work Genius:
Effect = When training, players have their physical and mental resistance doubled. The user also has something similar to a sixth sense when it comes to training. Instinctively he knows when a form of training is viable or not when he is focused on a goal.

[ACHIEVEMENTS]

"Let's say I have a good instinct for these things." Gohan replies, laughing nervously with the achievements window floating next to him.

"Riiiiight…" Kuririn mutters, unsure of the boy's tone. "How do you plan to do those end-of-the-day sparring sessions?"

The bald monk's question makes Gohan sigh wearily, as he wasn't sure how to explain the powers granted by Zen-Oh.

"I have a… 'special technique', developed for training." Gohan says, lying blatantly.

"Interesting." Kuririn says in a curious tone.

"Promise you won't be scared?" Gohan asks worriedly. "And don't ask questions?"

As soon as the veteran nods, a bombastic song echoes through the time chamber, a military march, combining elements of electronic music and orchestra that Gohan was already familiar with.

"Where is that music coming from?" Kuririn questions before the announcer's voice makes itself present.

[Get ready for explosive action!

From the darkest depths of space,

it is small,

it is green,

and it just needs soil and water to annihilate its enemies!

Give it up for the SAI-BA-MEN!]

In an explosion of green pixels, the alien creature manifests.

"EEEEEEK!" The strange little green man bellowed.

"OH MY GOD!"

"You promised you wouldn't be scared." Gohan grumbles, crossing his arms.

Stunned, Kuririn stares at the green monster, but then turns his gaze to question Gohan eye to eye.

"How?"

"You also promised not to ask questions."

The passage of time became evident as the days turned into weeks and the weeks into months.

During the first days of training, Kuririn noticed that the water had not only increased his power but also improved his Ki control, which helped him develop new techniques proposed by Gohan.

Gohan, on the other hand, had the bonus of his mental attribute along with his 50% zenkai boost and the Omnimind perk that he abused during training.

Before, a Skill that would take Gohan months to reach the rank of Grand-Master, was now achieved in less than two weeks and now he was able to execute several techniques at once, without having to prepare or plan in advance like when he used the combo to defeat Oozaru Vegeta, showing the usefulness of hyperfocus combined with Omnimind's multitasking mastery.

At the end of the 365 days of training, Kuririn noticed in himself a power 50 times greater than when he faced Vegeta and Nappa. Gohan, who was sitting examining his status windows, noticed that he did not have nearly as explosive a growth as the first year.

[STATUS]
Name: Gohan
Race: Hybrid [Human/Saiyajin]
Level: 31 [95 M / 120 M]
HP: 6,75 M
KP:
7 M
PL:
1,04 M

MIGHT:
1,35 M
AGILITY: 1,17 M
SPIRIT: 1,40 M
MENTAL:
1,29 M

[STATUS]

His power went from 662 K to 1.04 M, in addition to not even doubling his total, it was the mental attribute that increased the most due to testing his Ki hypotheses and techniques to be developed.

'If I compare myself to other warriors with a million power levels, I am significantly weaker, since my power was the sum of the four attributes divided by four.' Gohan thought silently.

What made this year worth it was his arsenal of techniques that increased significantly.

[KI SKILLS]
CONTROL:
[-]Ki Concealment Lv. 01/100 [
Grand-Master]
[-]Ki Restrainment Lv. 01/100 [
Grand-Master]
[-]Ki Sense Lv. 01/100 [
Grand-Master]
[-]Ki Transfer Lv. 01/100 [
Grand-Master]
[-]Flight Lv. 01/100 [
Grand-Master]

SUPPORT:
[-]Clock-Up Lv. 01/100 [
Grand-Master]
[-]Ionioi Hetairoi Lv. 01/100 [
Grand-Master]
[-]Spider-Sense Lv. 01/100 [
Grand-Master]
[-]Kaioken Lv. 01/100 [
Grand-Master]
[-]Light Smith Lv. 01/100 [
Grand-Master]
[-]Power Ball Lv. 01/100 [
Grand-Master]
[-]Shield Breaker Lv. 01/100 [
Grand-Master]
[-]Solar Flare Lv. 01/100 [
Grand-Master]
[-]Telekinesis Lv. 01/100 [
Grand-Master]

ATTACK:
[-]Athena Exclamation Lv. 01/100 [
Grand-Master]
[-]Galaxian Explosion Lv. 01/100 [
Grand-Master]
[-]Kamehameha Lv. 01/100 [
Grand-Master]
[-]Ki Strike Lv. 01/100 [
Grand-Master]
[-]Ki Blast Lv. 01/100 [
Grand-Master]
[-]Kienzan Lv. 01/100 [
Grand-Master]
[-]Warhead Forge Lv. 01/100 [
Grand-Master]
[-]Makankosappo Lv. 01/100 [
Grand-Master]
[-]Plasma lightning Lv. 01/100 [
Grand-Master]
[-]Rankyaku Lv. 01/100 [
Grand-Master]
[-]Scarlet Needle Lv. 01/100 [
Grand-Master]

DEFENSE:
[-]Busoshoku Lv. 01/100 [
Grand-Master]
[-]Crystal Wall Lv. 01/100 [
Grand-Master]
[-]Lord Camelot Lv. 01/100 [
Grand-Master]
[-]Safe Haven Lv. 01/100 [
Grand-Master]

[KI SKILLS]

The reincarnated man achieved so many new techniques that he had to rearrange his Ki Skills window to make it less confusing to read. Now divided into four categories and you would need to call a specific technique to read all your information.

Now his special abilities haven't changed much.

[SPECIAL ABILITIES]​
-PASSIVE:

-ACTIVE:
[-]Meditate Lv. 01/100 [
Grand-Master] = Regen 100% of stamina per minute, Regen 20% KP and HP per minute. Regen 1% of your mass every hour. Passive regen KP and HP 2% per minute.

-TRANSFORMATIONS:
[-]Oozaru Lv. 01/100 [
Grand-Master] = X 10 Power Level. Able to maintain some control. User retains the majority of control. Able to BLOCK into BLOCK BLOCK.
[SPECIAL ABILITIES]​

'What is this blocked information in the Oozaru?' Gohan thinks curiously.

"You're doing it again," said a concerned voice, pulling Gohan's attention.

The young man looked at the one who was calling his attention.

"You're staring into the air, as if you have something floating in your face," Kuririn said, arms crossed, examining the boy.

"Sorry," Gohan replies, standing up. "I was thinking about my gains."

Kuririn smiles and shakes his head.

"You're as focused on training as your father is, the only difference is that you have a more... systematic approach than Goku."

Standing up quickly, Gohan faces the door of the temple room and sighs deeply.

"It's been a year in here and even with your help I feel like I won't be able to break through the power ceiling I've just reached."

"And what's your plan now?" Kuririn asked curiously. "Is there any way you can get stronger?"

Gohan's mind races as he stands before the door, his thoughts consumed by memories of the transformations he could achieve. Super Saiyan 1 through 4 and the Beast form Gohan has great raw power, but accessing them required overwhelming fury. Something he couldn't simulate in this year of training.

'Maybe I'm still too weak to activate the transformation,' Gohan thought to himself. 'But I doubt the original Goku was much stronger than me when he first transformed against Frieza.'

His thoughts then turned to godly ki. Master Karin didn't have much information on this subject, and informed Gohan that divine ki was just a purer and more concentrated form of ki.

'And without access to divine ki, there's no way I can achieve Ultra Instinct or Ultra Ego,' Gohan thinks, worried about his future. 'Could the original Gohan's Beast form be an alternative?'

"GOHAN!" Kuririn shouted, drawing the young man's attention. "You're doing it again."

"Sorry," the young man says, embarrassed. "I guess there's no point in standing around now, let's get out of here and prepare the supplies for our trip."

"Don't worry," Kuririn adds. "You're already much stronger than anyone I know, don't feel bad for not being able to do more."

"There's still the Saiyajin's infallible way to get stronger," Gohan says, smiling confidently.

"What's that?" Kuririn asks, concerned.

"Fighting strong opponents."

"Damn it!" Kuririn complains, grumbling. "You're really Goku's son."

On his last day of training, five days had passed since Gohan had woken up in his new body.

On the first day, he trained for a year in the Time Chamber. On the second and third days, he trained with Popo, delivered Goku's ship to Bulma, and drank the ultra divine water. On the fourth day, he returned to train in the Time Chamber, and on the fifth day, he returned to the hospital, where he had to explain to his new mother why he looked so different and promise his father that they would fight to test his new power.

From the sixth to the eighth day, he stayed at the Brief family's house. Chi-Chi was relieved that such intelligent and responsible people were taking care of her son while she was in the hospital with Goku.

Gohan decided it was best not to tell Chi-Chi that he had helped Bulma and Dr. Brief repair the ship. As much as Gohan was excited to learn the basics of mechanics and engineering from two of the greatest minds in the DragonBall universe, he thought Chi-Chi would be worried to know that her little son was learning to use power tools and an industrial cutting torch.

With the arrival of the ninth day after Goku's hospitalization, the ship was ready for the trip.

As in the original story, the vehicle landed on Master Roshi's island. And today, Gohan, Bulma, and Krillin were standing in front of the ship, ready to depart. Everyone was apprehensive about the great journey that was about to begin, a tense silence hung in the air as the heroes admired the repaired ship.

And in the middle of this charged moment, it was Chi-Chi who broke the silence by throwing herself into a hug with Gohan.

"Gohan, my son," Chi-Chi sobbed as tears streamed down her face. "Why have you changed so much in these last few days?"

Feeling bad for the woman who didn't even know she had lost her real son, Gohan hugged her back, trying to calm her down.

"It's an extreme situation m-." Gohan cuts himself off before calling the woman Mom, feeling dirty for almost having done so. "When I get back, I promise I'll sit down and talk to you calmly."

With a heavy heart, the mother releases her son, who, despite having argued with her about not wanting to wear his best clothes, still loves her very much. Even though he looked like a dwarf glam metal singer.

In the original text, Gohan is about to embark on a great journey with Bulma and Krillin, but he is still reeling from the recent changes in his life. He feels guilty for not telling Chi-Chi the truth about his identity, and he is also worried about the dangers that lie ahead. Chi-Chi's unexpected hug brings these emotions to the surface, and Gohan is forced to confront his mixed feelings.

<Glam Metal Gohan>
AD_4nXfeu5dgaq3PUgXVEAbZJgGAEss2WUFqjj9_2uQ7_LLqnxsGG-VvqsQnF3M2vJticWvlgrYhR70NUxhXcWnPbAjrojG8Es3BGHmivRbWGo_fZZF7ZoyWWj88DUwkAZOmBKFprANkvSJcJ9PaxET2by2lN7M

Bulma swallows hard and approaches the ship and speaks.

"Piccolo."

In response, the ship descends to its platform, allowing the three Earthlings to climb onto it and load their luggage and supplies for the trip in a few minutes.

As soon as they finished loading everything and saying goodbye, Bulma gave the command to close the floodgate.

"Piccolo."

Slowly the Earthlings are lifted into the ship.

Krillin, marveling at the interior of the ship, looks at Gohan and Chi-Chi.

"Damn Bulma, you outdid yourself this time!" Krillin exclaims, eyes wide.

"I didn't build it, I just fixed it with the help of my father and Gohan." The blue-haired scientist says in a serious tone. "Now sit down and we're leaving."

Both warriors sat down and fastened their belts while Bulma approached the ship's pilot's seat.

"Five seconds until takeoff, destination: Planet Namek."

The panel beeped in response and within five seconds the ship took off with incredible speed towards its destination.

As the journey began, Gohan relaxed in the ship's seat and turned to admire the cosmos. The speed was so high that it seemed like they were traveling through time, not just space.

'If it's the same as the original story. When we arrive, Frieza will already be looking for the dragon balls and terrorizing the Namekians.' Thinks Gohan internally.

With a new worry taking over his head, Gohan ends up forgetting that his interference affected the travel schedule.

The Earthlings were going to arrive on the planet Namek, earlier than in the original anime.

After a 15-day journey, Gohan, Krillin, and Bulma arrive on the planet Namek.

As they disembarked from the ship's platform, the humans expected to be greeted by the alien planet's nature while the hybrid expected Frieza's soldiers.

All three were wrong.

"Halt, invaders!" A harsh voice boomed in their direction. "From whom did you steal this Namekian ship?"

They were greeted by a group of Namekian warriors.

"My God, how many Piccolos." Krillin whispered, scared.

Even though both Earthlings were surprised by the way they were greeted, it was Gohan who was the most shocked of the group.

'What's going on?' He wonders internally. 'Frieza and his soldiers were supposed to be terrorizing the planet.'

In front of them stood four green men with appearances similar to Piccolo's, with the difference that some were fatter or shorter. Leading the group was a serious Namekian speaking in an authoritative manner.

Wanting to attract attention to himself, Gohan begins to raise his ki slowly. Which works, making their leader look at him with a suspicious air.

"You, with the most powerful Ki, are the leader of this group?" The green warrior asked.

Taking a step forward, Gohan puffs out his chest and replies.

"I'm not the leader, but I will answer any question you have with the truth."

"GOHAN!" Bulma and Krillin shout at the same time, surprised by the young man's action.

The Namekian leader relaxes a little when he hears the young man's statement, but he still doesn't let his guard down.

"So your name is Gohan." Said the leader of the group, puffing out his chest. "My name is Nail."

<Nail - Image not mine>
AD_4nXfKn_aNwZ3T0NlLt5hmFFI1A9mDyPgQG5tv3m_xpA4NzrJqk6tGvc7627WPFltYIEOuf1cK2kIqIIKJwGRa2bByr0U07yzo9IxPSp_T-G3hg0N0HqK1kK0ip5CIkMu8SJHzmbTpAxeO0WBI7jcuSc5gyMPT

'NAIL?!' Gohan shouted internally, remembering the Abridged version of Dragon Ball Z. 'But what is he doing here? He should be with Guru.'

Quickly recovering, Gohan assumes a more formal stance to answer the green man.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, these are Bulma and Krillin." Gohan said, acting as the leader of the Earthlings. "And to answer your previous question, this ship belonged to the Namekian of the Dragon Clan who acted as Kami on our planet called Earth. We are on a mission to help him, so we used this ship."

"Kami?" Nail asks, confused.

The other green men whisper curiously among themselves, they expected these invaders to be just thieves or pirates, not friends of a member of their species who lives beyond the stars.

"An unlikely story, 'earther'." Nail said, trying to guess the word for natives of the planet Earth. "Why should we believe it?'

Despite the green warrior's disdain for his explanation, Gohan smiles, pleased with the honorable behavior of the most powerful warrior on the planet.

"How about you let some of your warriors guard the ship and those two?" Gohan said, pointing to Bulma and Krillin. "And you take me as a prisoner to be questioned by your leader."

Everyone present, Namekians and humans, widened their eyes in astonishment at Gohan's offer.

"Have you gone crazy?" Krillin asks, worried about the young boy. "Why would you do that?"

"Because we don't have time to waste." Gohan says in a serious tone. "I don't feel Vegeta's Ki on the planet or anyone else stronger than this guy around, we have to take advantage of the fact that we got here first and get more information."

"B-but how do you-."

Before Krillin could question him, Gohan puts his hands on his shoulder, cutting him off.

"I need you to take care of Bulma and the ship." Gohan whispers in a confident tone. "And don't worry, I'll be back before nightfall."

The veteran warrior gulps and nods in agreement with the young man's decision.

Behind them, Nail materializes a pair of handcuffs and hands them to Gohan to put on.

'Piccolo can also create items out of thin air.' Gohan thinks, reaching for the handcuffs. 'I wonder if they'll teach me this-.'

"HEAVY!" Gohan shouts, surprised to find the handcuffs weighing over 500 kilos (1.000 pounds).

If it weren't for his training in increased gravity, Gohan would have dropped the weight on the ground. Nail frowns, concerned that the young man had supported the weight so easily.

"Can you fly in your condition?' Nail asks the young man.

"I can fly faster than you with twice that weight."

The other Namekians laugh at the boy's arrogant attitude while Bulma and Krillin sweat profusely.

"Let's see if you speak the truth." Nail says, taking off abruptly.

Gohan just smiles and flies after him.

With the two most powerful members of both groups now gone, Bulma relaxes to the point of becoming furious and directs her anger at the nearest victim, Krillin.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LET HIM GO ALONE WITH THAT GREEN GUY!" Bulma shouted, shaking Krillin.

"Calm down Bulma, he said he'd be back before nightfall, no need to worry."

Informed of Gohan's promise to return quickly, Bulma calms down, but her and Krillin's attention is drawn to the group of Namekians laughing loudly at the last sentence.

"Can I know what you find so funny?" Bulma asks in an irritated tone.

The shortest and fattest of them steps forward and explains, smiling.

"Your friend promised to never come back."

"What?" Krillin asks.

"There is no night on Namek." The short and fat Namekian replies.

The four Namekians laugh again loudly at the humans' desperate reactions.

As they reached the entrance of a large white building, Nail gestured for Gohan to wait for a moment.

Inside, the light was soft and welcoming, reflected off the white stone walls creating an atmosphere of deep peace. In the center of the room, on a large throne, was the figure of Guru, the Elder of Namek. His figure was imposing and rotund, his face was covered in wrinkles showing how old the being was. His eyes are closed, his breathing slow and measured, each movement seemed to carry the weight of past ages.

Nail motioned for Gohan to step forward. The young man, his heart pounding, walked until he stood before the Elder Guru.

<Guru - Image not mine>
AD_4nXfAp_lYP3Qme9TfwtRJFL1KTBgfI0Cah5AYV3pwtS8m-u4gXQmMw-dN4VozplKJbELl96bLQwQ2Nt1enhxIu_4jupBKWC4j7Nlu3do3cBmzLOaSNr4hG1eD_jBZPHRHBjxjpJPpLF54MtFMIBXK1iVojOai

'He was bigger on TV.' The Earthling thought to himself silently. 'Or maybe I'm bigger than I was on TV.'

Looking up, Gohan contemplates Guru's serene and wrinkled face.

"Elder Guru." Nail began, with a tone of absolute respect. "This is Gohan, a young warrior from a distant planet. He claims to have come in peace, but has no concrete proof."

Guru opened his eyes slowly, revealing a deep and mysterious glow. He looked at Gohan with a fatherly kindness, which immediately calmed the young hybrid's anxious heart.

"Come closer, little Gohan." Guru said, his deep voice resonating through the room, carrying an ancient wisdom. "I feel no ill intentions coming from you, but I notice that your heart is very troubled."

Gohan took a step forward, feeling enveloped in a sense of security and understanding.

"With your permission, I will look into your mind."

"Wait!" Gohan exclaims, concerned. "How much of my mind will you see?"

"Afraid of having your true intentions exposed?" Nail asks in an aggressive tone.

"NAAAAAIIIIL!" Guru shouts, silencing his bodyguard.

'Just like TFS.' Gohan thought in shock.

"I will see as much as you allow me to." Guru said in a caring tone, turning to the young man. "Nothing more and nothing less."

Reaching out his voluminous hand, he gently touched Gohan's head. The little warrior closed his eyes, allowing the Elder to examine him.

Elder Guru's touch on Gohan's head sent a wave of warmth and peace through the young Saiyan. With his eyes closed again, the elder delves deep into Gohan's mind, feeling the currents of his being like a river of emotions and memories.

After a few moments of silence, Guru opened his eyes, his soft but penetrating gaze resting on Gohan.

"Young man." He began, his voice resonating with an almost hypnotic calm, "I can feel the turmoil in your heart. There is a storm within you, a mixture of fear and unease about the future."

Gohan looked at Guru, his eyes wide with surprise at being understood so deeply. He didn't say anything, but Guru continued, his voice full of compassion and understanding.

"You fear for the future, but not just for yourself. And that fear, that uncertainty, is like shadows that obscure the light of your spirit."

Guru paused, allowing the young man to absorb his words before continuing.

"This fear, this unease, feeds a despair within you. And it is this despair that pushes you to seek power, at any cost. But this path, my young man, is dangerous. Power sought through despair can lead to destruction, both of yourself and those you wish to protect."

Gohan felt a lump form in his throat, Guru's words echoing in his mind. He instinctively knew the Elder was right.

Guru looked at him with an expression of wisdom and tenderness.

"Remember that in addition to your strength, agility and spirit, you also have your mind as an attribute. It is the key that will open the way for you to challenge the Gods."

Startled, Gohan stares at Guru with wide eyes.

'Did he read all my memories? Does he know I'm not from this world and what's to come?' Gohan thought worriedly. 'From what he described, it seems like he also knows about my system.'

"I also see that you have begun to awaken the power that lies dormant within you, let me see if I can help you."

A strange energy runs through Gohan's body as Guru's gaze intensifies. As Guru increases his energy around Gohan, something extraordinary awakens within him.

With a sudden burst of energy, the young Saiyan felt a surge of power coursing through his veins.

[New Perk: Mental Nexus]

"Another one?" Questions Gohan in surprise.

[PERKS]
[-]Mental Nexus:Gain 25% mental attribute points for every point you gain in the other three attributes.
[PERKS]

"I wasn't able to unlock its full potential." Guru said softly, his voice filled with pride and admiration for the young warrior before him. "But I have the impression that you already know what can be done to do it." Guru said pointing to Gohan's pants.

Reaching into his pocket Gohan holds the gravity machine capsule and nods solemnly.

'I have to explore Vegeta's strategy.' Gohan thought to himself. 'Training in extreme gravity, almost killing myself to get the power.'

With a gentle gesture, Guru removed his hand from Gohan's head.

"NAAAAAIIIIL!" Exclaimed the Guru calling for his bodyguard. "Go release the other travelers who are in the custody of our warriors, they are our guests now."

"Yes Lord Guru." Says Nail, surprised by the complacency directed towards humans.

"One more thing." Says Guru before Nail leaves. "Look for a young man named Dende, he lives in the southernmost village on the planet."

"For what reason Lord Guru?" Questions Nail, confused.

"He is a very talented young man with restorative powers." Says the Guru smiling gently. "Dende will help this visitor achieve the necessary Saiyan power and I will help him with his divine Ki project."

"You know everything about me, right?"

The Guru laughs serenely at the young man.

"In my defense, part of you wanted to reveal this information to me." Said the Guru in a solemn tone. "The part that knew this was the most efficient way for you to achieve your goals."

"Omnimind?" Gohan asks curiously.

The Guru nods his head.

Frustrated at having his secrets revealed by himself, Gohan decides to focus on what was most important at the moment.

"You know what I want to do now, right?"

"Search for the dragon balls?" Asks the Guru, for the first time, without knowing the boy's intentions. "After all, you came to resurrect your allies."

"Yes, but also something else." Says Gohan with a slutty smile.

"Um…" Guru mutters thinking until he remembers something from the boy's mind. "I believe you call it… 'earnings'?"

"Lets fucking go!"

Boa noite pessoas,

I would like to thank those who left a comment, that always makes me happy.

And once again I would like to reinforce the request that I am looking for Beta Readers. Anyone interested just send me a message.

If some of you want to know why Guru had 'Pascoal Ramos' on his tunic, just ask in the comments.

COMMENTS:

[-]Stads(questionablequesting):

nice chapter thx for writing it
huh wonder what the cat knows about god ki
nice seeing bulma being talked down still dont get the whole polite ness the mc is putting in all the time.
[-]Renan:
Karin didn't know much, but at least she knew about the existence of such a thing. And regarding the protagonist's polite way of speaking, I would like to quote LuckyRobert(questionablequesting):
'Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.'

[-]Yume(questionablequesting):
Fun chapter, thanks for writing it.
My only real gripe so far though is the spelling error that's seemingly attached itself to Korin for some reason.
[-]Renan:
Like Kazumaa23(questionablequesting) said:
'That's his actual name (カリン, Karin) in Japan and most countries.'
That's why I need Beta Readers for the English version of the fic. This type of error is easy to pass for those who didn't grow up watching the English dubbed version.

[-]Apollodorus13(fanfiction)
Why wouldnt he train his Oozaru? The better trained it is, the easier it will be to get SS4 in the long run if he does.
[-]Renan:
An excellent question, but I won't answer it to avoid spoilers.

[-]Funmaxwell(webnovel):
The ultra Divine water only gave Goku at most a 13% increase to his power level not a 50% and it nearly killed him so it's not really worth it considering pretty much everyone else that supposedly drink it before him died.
[-]Renan:
The 50% boost is due to the Zenkai Boost from the near-death experience of drinking the water. According to Karin in the manga "She is able to reveal the secret power hidden within yourself"... and that could be anything.
After drinking the water Goku said he was feeling as powerful as he was serene and then Goku was able to feel Piccolo's power who was nearby. In other words, she didn't have the ability to sense Ki before or it was also significantly expanded.
Goku lost to Piccolo Daimao who had a power of 260 before wishing his youth back. After asking for his youth back, Piccolo had 500 and Goku beat him in the rematch. Showing that the water boost was more significant than many think. (This part has no consensus and fans are always arguing about it.)

[-]Xcell(questionablequesting):
1- All the karens in the world 🌎 come to Karen Tower to train under master Karen. ( Karen is a slang term typically used to refer to a middle-class white American woman who is perceived as entitled or excessively demanding. The term is often portrayed in memes depicting middle-class white women who "use their white and class privilege) just in case you didn't know what that means 😂 😂.
2- "We're here to find the capsule that brought my father to planet Earth, not to fight." you mean the one that got completely destroyed during the Saiyan Arc when Gohan was training with piccolo.
3- The ultra Divine water didn't really boost Goku's power all that much like by 13% if I recall. Which is weird because the show made it seem like he got a much bigger power boost than that but in reality he didn't. It's also the most dangerous way in the dragon Ball series to get a power up and the least beneficial so it's not really worth it in the end considering it's high mortality rate.
[-]Renan:
Divide your comment into two parts to make it easier to respond.
1- I know about Karens, is there a male version or do you call them Karen too?
2- As I mentioned earlier, I use the manga as my main reference. During his training with Piccolo, Gohan only turns Oozaru once in chapter 208, Piccolo destroys the moon to reverse the transformation and then cuts off Gohan's tail and gives him the clothes and sword while Gohan sleeps unconscious.
3- I think what I said to Funmaxwell(webnovel) answers this part.

Is mental nexus retroactive if it is he just got a huge boost to mind

Why every DBZ fanfic writer nowadays wants to either sneak abridged stuff or go full abridged?

all hail lord guru
still interesting change with gohan and co being first

Impressive
Gohan Si and company arrive early to Namek planet, but Frieza and his Ginyu force are know where to be seen at all (with either abridged DBZ or DBZ plot point conveniently missing from the action on planet Namek.
Earlier, Gohan SI can't unlock his SSJ1 -SSJ4 without an overwhelming sense of rage considering his mature mind might hold him back, despite his mastery of the Ozzaru form and his body being too weak to handle the Beast form Gohan either Besides Ultra Instincts and Ultra Ego are useless without God ki available at the moment.

Unexpectedly, Elder Guru unlocks most of Gohan Si potential but not completely all of it due his reincarnated status and Gamer system in the way As Gohan Si leans into a new supposed strategy of more Saiyan power boosting.
Meantime, Gohan Si prepare to resurrect the Z fighter's and some wishes from dragon Porunga at the meantime.
Continue on
Cheers!

(1. I know about Karens, is there a male version or do you call them Karen too?) No there is no male version that I know of. The character's name you were trying to spell is actually spelled korin and it's what they called him in the English dubbed and probably the manga as well and it feels incredibly awkward you're calling him Karen.

(2- As I mentioned earlier, I use the manga as my main reference. During his training with Piccolo, Gohan only turns Oozaru once in chapter 208, Piccolo destroys the moon to reverse the transformation and then cuts off Gohan's tail and gives him the clothes and sword while Gohan sleeps unconscious.) ok 👍

(3 I think what I said to Funmaxwell(webnovel) answers this part.) that's my username on web novels and I never got a reply from you about this and I just checked it too. So your comment never got sent. So I have no idea what you said.

Guru power up in Canon for Gohan was quite significant as it multiplied Gohan's base power by 13 times and if that's still holds the main character's power level should now be about 13.5 million. So he should be more than strong enough to become a super Saiyan now and all he needs now is the right stimulation in other words getting really mad.

Last edited:
07) The boys are back in town New
Bom dia pessoas,

[-]I'm still looking for a Beta Reader, if anyone is interested just send me a message.

The young hybrid wore the new clothes that the Namekians had made for him, although they were comfortable, they weighed 1 ton. With the gravity machine turned on 5 times the earth's gravity, that was a total of 5 tons that Gohan was handling at the moment.

This wouldn't be a problem for the young man who has already trained with more weight in more intense gravity.

"Surround him and attack from all sides!" Shouted Nail.

"Yes sir." The three Namekians from the warrior clan responded, bypassing Gohan.

But he has never had to handle so much weight fighting four opponents at the same time.

As soon as he was surrounded by the Namekians, they began firing ki blasts at him. Gohan managed to dodge one, block two with his hands, but Nail's blast hit him right in the back, causing intense pain to course through his body.

[- 15 K HP]

"Damn it!" Gohan grumbles through clenched teeth.

Despite the agony, Gohan refused to let his guard down.

Nail and the other two Namekians quickly advanced to attack Gohan on melee.

While the three adult warriors delivered fierce blows, Gohan remained on the defensive, dodging, blocking and parrying blows without using any ki techniques.

"He's not giving in." Nail complained, attacking. "Oboe, Guytar NOW!" Shouted Nail at the two warriors attacking with him.

In response to the command, the warriors jumped, grabbing the young hybrid's legs.

"Huh?" Questioned Gohan.

Taking advantage of Gohan's distraction, Nail went behind him and immobilized him by passing his arms under his armpit. Immobilizing the young man, in the same way Goku did with Raditz.

"It's your chance Cello!" Nail exclaims, holding the young man.

Worried, Gohan looked in the direction Nail had shouted and there he saw Cello with his fists glowing with concentrated energy.

"Oh shit!" Gohan cursed for being trapped in the same way as his uncle was before he was killed.

"ROAAAAR!" Cello shouted, firing the double energy beam towards Gohan.

Despite the few moments that pass between the launch of the attack and it reaching the target, Gohan was able to reason at great speed thanks to the great value of his mental attribute added to his Omnimind perk.

'If I use all my strength I can get out of the way of the attack, but not without hurting the warriors holding me.' Thought Gohan as the Ki blast traveled towards him. 'A Ki attack is also out of the question, as the explosion from the collision could hurt these three.'

With no more time to think, Gohan made his decision.

"Crystal Wall!" shouted the young man, summoning a translucent wall of silver Ki in front of him.

[-]Crystal Wall Lv. 01/100 [Grand-Master] Cost: Equal to attack Dmg.
Effect: Creates a wall of Ki five meters long and three meters high.
+Widen: Increases by half a meter by the number of times you spend 500 KP.
+Reflect: Reflects the hard back to the opponent spending double the KP.
+Permanence: User is able to move, leaving the Crystal Wall in the same place, for double the KP cost.

The Ki blast hits the wall only to have its energy dissipate in a flash of light without causing any damage to the silver light construct or the people behind it.

[- 21 K KP]

"Did the barrier block the attack completely?" Cello questioned, mouth open.

"A powerful technique, not even a scratch left of it." Oboe commented.

"So that means…" Guytar murmured without completing

"I lost." Gohan grumbles in a despondent tone.

The green-skinned warriors let go of the boy and hugged each other, celebrating their victory while Nail stayed next to Gohan to talk to him.

"Why did you propose such an unfavorable fight against you?" Curious Nail asks. "Everyone was under the influence of your machine, but you, in addition to wearing heavy clothing and being outnumbered, also placed the condition that if you used a Ki technique you would lose."

Breathing heavily, Gohan smiles at Nail, although he was actually looking out of the corner of his eye at his gains in the floating window.

[+15 K XP]
[+60 K MIGHT]
[+20 K AGILITY]
[+12 K SPIRIT]
[+5 K MENTAL]
[Mental Nexus: 23 K MENTAL]

[NEW ITEM (X4)]
Copper Attribute Bean(+10%)

Copper Skill Bean(+10)
Copper Special Abilities Bean(+10)
[NEW ITEM (X4)]

"No pain no gain."

Nail looks at him for a second with a raised eyebrow, but then nods in agreement with the statement.

'But the XP still it's not much.' Thought Gohan.

While the two talked, Dende healed the other three warriors. None of them had been hurt by Gohan, but the enhanced gravity training was straining them, their muscles were extremely fatigued.

"These earthlings are monsters." Cello complained from afar. "Fighting in this gravity is already draining me, but this kid in this heavy outfit can hold his own against the four of us."

"Don't be a fool Cello, he must be an exception, something like a genius." Comments Oboe.

Gohan smiles at the praise from one of the warriors.

"Or maybe a mutant freak." Guytar adds.

Only to have his smile ripped away by the last comment.

Trying to forget the Namekians' conversation, Gohan picks up the dragon's radar, and as soon as he presses the button, 7 luminous dots appear flying towards him.

"Kuririn already got the dragon balls, he'll be here in about an hour."

Nail sighs, frustrated at the young man's statement.

"I was happy when your friend submitted to our ancient ritual of visiting our villages for the dragon balls, rather than asking us to fetch the dragon balls for him." Said Nail Frustrated. "It demonstrated respect for our culture despite your urgent situation."

"But…" Gohan says awkwardly.

"But this 'radar' of yours turns what should be a journey of discovery between the 7 villages into a simple task."

"Ha! Krillin is an intern." Gohan laughs mockingly.

Nail, on the other hand, became more irritated and frowned at the young man.

"Sorry." Says the young man looking down.

"You don't need to say sorry." Nail speaks in a tired tone. "Regardless of whether or not I like how you got the dragon balls, there is nothing in the ritual that prohibits the use of radar."

Despite Guru reading Gohan's soul in front of him, Nail still behaves coldly and indifferent towards the earthlings.

"Let us meet your friend in front of Lord Guru's dwelling."

In silence they both took off.

"It's about time you arrived." Bulma complained. "Why did you take so long?"

"Even with the radar and my power increased by the Guru, it still took me a while to go to each of the villages with the dragon balls." Explains Krillin.

He brought with him the namekian dragon balls that were much larger than those on earth, so he carried them tied to ropes.

"I bet Gohan would have been faster." Bulma mutters with her arms crossed.

Not wanting to get involved in an argument, Krillin decided to ignore the last comment.

"Now we just wish that everyone killed by Saiyans on Earth comes back?" Krillin said, placing the last sphere on the ground.

Gohan pondered Krillin's question, looking at the orbs he had placed on the ground. He knew it was a rare opportunity and one that needed to be taken advantage of correctly.

"The dragon balls here don't work like those on earth." Explains Gohan. "They only resurrect 1 person at a time."

"Wow, that's a bummer." Comments Bulma Surprise. "And how do you know that?"

"Oh!" Gohan exclaims, caught off guard. "I was training with the warriors here and ended up talking to them."

Even though he was a terrible actor, Gohan's lie was plausible enough for none of his friends to suspect him.

'It's better to focus on another subject.'

"To get around this problem I will wish for Piccolo's return", said Gohan, while looking at Krillin and Bulma. "Thus, Earth's Kami-sama will also be resurrected and our planet's dragon balls will become active."

Krillin looked at the orbs with a look of surprise.

"Good idea." Krillin commented. "But I really feel sorry for Chiaotzu."

"Tell me about it, Tien Shinhan will be very sad." Adds Bulma in a depressive tone.

Both Earthlings were mourning the loss of their ally, Gohan on the other hand was confused.

"Chiaotzu?" Gohan questioned without understanding the context.

"He was already resurrected by the earth dragon balls when he was killed by Piccolo Daimaoh." Explains Bulma.

With his mouth open, Gohan stares at the two without words.

"Had you forgotten about him?" Krillin asks suspiciously.

In response Gohan just laughs awkwardly.

"I guess we can resurrect it with the second wish then." Says Gohan.

"Do we have two?" Krillin asks.

"Three actually." Explains Gohan.

"Wow… and what are you going to ask for with the third one?" Bulma asks

Gohan pauses for a second realizing he hadn't decided on a third wish.

Originally he thought that resurrecting Piccolo and defeating Frieza would be enough to "resolve" this story arc.

"But I think it's better to cover all the bases." Gohan says smiling with a new plan forming in his mind. "And for that I'm going to need help."

"Help from whom?" Krillin asks curiously.

With his eyes closed, Gohan takes a deep breath and screams at the top of his throat.

"DO YOU HEAR ME KING KAI?"

Caught off guard, Krillin and Bulma cover their ears as Gohan continues to scream.

"PLEASE, WE NEED YOUR HELP KING KAI!" Shouted Gohan once again, already losing his breath. "KING-!"

"Silence child!" Exclaimed an omnipresent voice in the minds of the three, silencing Gohan. "You don't need to scream, foolish boy."

"It's that voice from the hospital." Bulma muttered in surprise.

"I'm sorry, I forgot." Gohan said, laughing awkwardly.

"I'll let it go this time, just don't do it again, but tell me what you want."

"I have a plan to bring everyone back, but I also want to help the Namekians protect their planet." Explains Gohan.

"That's very noble of you, young man." King Kai says, surprised by Gohan's altruism. "What do you need help with?"

With a smile, Gohan responds.

"Communication."

On Earth, Chi-Chi was sitting in an armchair next to the bed, where Goku was resting. Despite being injured, he emanated a serenity that calmed her.

Her eyes, normally full of life, were dull, reflecting the anguish that consumed her due to her son's absence.

"Goku…" His voice was weak, full of emotion. "I miss Gohan so much. And I'm so afraid that..."

Feeling his wife's pain, Goku made an effort to take his arm off the bed and hold her hand firmly. Their intertwined fingers conveyed a feeling of comfort and security.

"Chichi, you should be proud of Gohan. He is a strong and courageous young man who went on this journey to bring back our friends."

Chichi smiled weakly, but insecurity still hovered in the air.

"I'm sure he'll make it and come back safely, he's very strong." Said Goku smiling at his wife.

"I know he's strong, Goku, but the universe is a dangerous place. What if something happens to him?"

Goku, understanding her fears, pulled her closer.

"Nothing will happen to Gohan, Chi-Chi. And even if something happens, he has Krillin and Bulma to help him."

Chi-Chi and Goku remained like that for a while, finding comfort in each other. The tranquility of the moment, however, was abruptly interrupted by a deafening scream coming from the window.

"GOKU!" Shouted a familiar voice from the Hospital window. "YOU'RE STILL IN BED YOU MISERABLE BASTARD!"

It was Piccolo accompanied by Chiaotzu, both were outside the hospital window.

"Huh?" Goku babbled, confused. "Aren't you supposed to be dead?"

Piccolo shook his head, his voice filled with impatience.

"We'll explain it along the way." Piccolo said sharply. "Get him out of bed."

"Leave it to me." Said the small human with white skin and red cheeks pointing his index fingers at Goku.

A strange blue energy surrounds Goku's body, only to then lift him from the hospital bed.

"Calm down Chiaotzu, I'm still hurt." Goku pleads, having his body manipulated by the little warrior's telekinesis.

Without showing any remorse, Chiaotzu throws Goku out the window.

"AAAAAAAH!" Goku screams terrified.

But instead of falling, his body continued flying.

"What is happening?" Questioned Goku in surprise.

Piccolo and Chiaotzu quickly caught up with Goku and continued on their way.

"Your son resurrected us to retrieve the earth dragon balls and bring back Tien and Yamcha." Piccolo said hastily. "But for that we need Bulma's radar, you're going to convince her parents to give it to me."

Goku's eyes widened in surprise at the explanation.

'Is Piccolo afraid to talk to Bulma's parents?' Goku thought. 'Maybe he thinks they are afraid of him, because of everything Piccolo Daimaoh did when he tried to dominate the world.'

"Okay, I'll help, but then you need to return me to the hospital."

In response Piccolo and Chiaotzu gave him an evil smile and chuckle.

"You're not going back." Says Piccolo. "You're coming with us."

"And we're going somewhere much further away than the hospital." Chiaotzu said in a playful tone.

"Where?" Asks Goku Curiously.

"Namek." Piccolo and Chiaotzu respond at the same time.

With the first two wishes Piccolo and Chiaotzu were resurrected and with the help of King Kai Gohan communicated with the two and gave them instructions to gather the dragon balls of the earth and reunite with Goku.

As soon as Shenron was summoned, they wished to resurrect everyone who was killed by Vegeta, Nappa and the Saibamen.

Meanwhile on planet Namek, Gohan, Bulma, Krillin, Dende and Nail were waiting for King Kai's message to make their third and final wish to Dragon Porunga.

"Everyone is gathered and ready." Said the omnipresent voice.

"Thank you, King Kai." Said Gohan, making a small bow. "You can make your last wish now, Dende."

The little Namekian nodded and turned to the dragon.

"TAKKARAPUTO POPPORUNGA PUPIRITTOPARO!" Gritou Denden na língua de Namek. "AC AROPAR ARRET ATENALP OD ARGORT, CHIAOTZU, TENSHINHAN, YAMCHA, PICCOLO E GOKU."

The dragon's red eyes shine for an instant and in front of them 4 warriors materialize in an imposing posture... and an injured person lying down.

<The boys are back in town!>
ea2492a8edd1e08d1ee116b9ed78fb30.jpg

"GUYS!" Shouted Krillin running to his friends.

Yamcha, Tien, and Chiatzu welcomed him with open arms and laughter. Piccolo stood with his arms crossed staring at Gohan while Goku lay in his hospital bed.

"Oh my God!" Bulma exclaims in surprise. "Why did you bring Goku if he's still bedridden?"

"For Dende to heal him." Answers Gohan as if it were obvious.

The little Namekian from the dragon clan approached to heal the injured man while the dragon Porunga disappeared.

"You've changed a lot since the last time we saw each other." Piccolo said as he approached Gohan. "And I'm not just talking about your power or appearance."

Piccolo's tone was serious and apprehensive, with his arms crossed he stared at Gohan with the intensity of someone who was preparing for a fight.

'I'm screwed.' Gohan thought silently. 'Piccolo is one of the most perceptive characters in the entire Dragon Ball universe, if anyone has any chance of discovering that someone else took over the boy's body, it's him.'

The reincarnated young man swallows hard under the inquisitive gaze of his former master, analyzing his reactions.

"Maybe the weight of responsibility got to you and your response was to change your ways, or the years you spent training in the time room made you mature to the point where you seemed like someone else." Says Piccolo, uncrossing his arms and trying to relax his posture.

'Is it just me or is he trying to appear less intimidating?' Questions Gohan mentally.

"I just want to say…" Piccolo begins, breaking into a cold sweat as he gathers his strength. "I'm proud of you Gohan, not just of your power, but also your intelligence, your heart in offering to help my race with the approaching enemy and most of all… I'm proud of the man you're becoming."

Gohan's heart swelled with pride as he heard Piccolo's sincere praise. The words echoed in his mind, resonating with the truth he had been striving for.

Only to then have a cold shower drown his feelings when he remembers that he is living a lie.

"Thank you Mr. Piccolo." Murmurs Gohan discouraged. "If you'll excuse me, I'll go train."

The young man quickly takes off without giving Piccolo a chance to question him.

Sitting on the edge of a cliff, Gohan watched the emerald green sea that disappeared from view of the alien planet.

The young man felt filthy for the moment of happiness he had when Piccolo came to praise him. After all, the life he leads is a sham, it belongs to someone else.

Guilt was eating him up inside. The guilt of living a lie, of deceiving everyone who loved him. The guilt of not being able to be who I really was. Gohan closed his eyes, searching for strength somewhere within himself. But all he found was an immense void.

"I'm nothing like you said, Piccolo." Gohan muttered to himself. "I am a coward."

"Why are you a coward?" asked a friendly voice from behind.

Gohan quickly turns around and sees Goku waving at him.

"Goku?" Questions Gohan in surprise.

When asked by his son, Goku is confused and looks at him curiously.

"That's weird." Said the protagonist of the original series. "You've never called me by my name before."

"S-sorry, d-dad." Gohan stutters nervously.

The veteran warrior shrugs and sits down next to his son.

"No need to apologize." States Goku in a fatherly tone towards Gohan. "You can call me dad, Goku or whatever you want… just don't call me late for dinner." Goku jokes, laughing at his own joke.

The young hybrid is paralyzed by the joke, not because it is good or bad. It was just shocking to see Son Goku, one of the most iconic characters in fiction, making dad jokes.

"He-he." The young man fake laughed, failing to appear natural. "Did you come here for a reason?"

"Yes, I heard you saying that you were going to train, but Piccolo told me that you didn't look well and that you needed space, so I waited a little before coming."

"Thanks." Said Gohan looking back at the sea.

"Don't worry son." Said Goku smiling without any worries. "If you want to talk about something, I'm here for it."

"I don't know how." Says Gohan depressed. "If I talk… you will never forgive me."

"Damn." Goku says, surprised, looking at his own son. "It must be something really serious."

The veteran warrior stopped in silence, scratching his head trying to think of something to help his son, until an idea appeared in his mind.

"Why don't you catch a really big fish?" Says Goku.

"Huh?" Gohan grumbles.

"When I married your mother I was always late for dinner, I usually lost track of time because I was training in the mountains." Says Goku in a didactic tone.

"Okay…" Gohan murmurs, following the story, but still not understanding the point.

"When I arrived late with a very large fish, she would be less angry than if I arrived with nothing." Goku ends by raising his arms up.

Swallowing hard, Gohan massages the headache that is starting to form inside his skull.

"Are you suggesting I bribe everyone with a gift?" Gohan asks, in disbelief at the solution proposed by his father. "Isn't that a bit childish?"

"Better than suffering in silence." Says Goku with a shrug. "And you don't have to give something, a grand gesture can do just as well."

"A grand gesture." Gohan repeats thinking about what he could do.

It didn't take long for an idea to spring into the young man's mind.

"I think I know what to do!" Gohan exclaimed excitedly, getting up. "And I'm going to need your help."

"No problem." Says Goku getting up. "Do you already have an idea of what to do?"

"Yes I have." Says Gohan, smiling confidently. "But first we need to train to defeat Frieza."

"Awesome!" Gohan exclaims, jumping up. "I want to test your power now that you're older."

[STATUS]
Level: 31 [97 M / 120 M]
HP: 6,75 M
KP:
7,05 M
PL:
1,35 M

MIGHT:
1,41 M
AGILITY: 1,19 M
SPIRIT: 1,42 M
MENTAL:
1,32 M

[STATUS]

Boa noite pessoas,

And once again I would like to reinforce the request that I am looking for Beta Readers. Anyone interested just send me a message.

And I would like to thank those who left a comment, that always makes me happy.

COMMENTS:

[-]LoveDemon18(fanfiction):

Thanks for the chapter. You are a good writer. I love Dragon Ball stories. I'm looking forward to your next DBZ story.
[-]Renan:
Thanks for the kind words.

[-]Lwit(spiritfanfiction):
You have no idea how much I'm addicted to this fanfic, can you believe there's almost nothing about Goten? Can I make one in your style?
[-]Renan:
Go for it.

[-]hunter(questionablequesting):
Is mental nexus retroactive if it is he just got a huge boost to mind?
[-]Renan:
Unfortunately for Gohan, the Boost will not be retroactive.

Thanks for the chapter I really love your story.

so wish them to namek use gravity training to boost them ? is the plan i think ? big gamble since they needed the dragonbals to wish everyone off the planet

Whilst Gohan Si and Nemakians initialize the gathering of Z fighters after Gohan SI contacts King Kai to use Dende to summon Porunga to revive the rest of the Z fighters as Goku is still bedridden at the moment, but Piccolo proves to be the most perceptive of Gohan Si new resolve and power but luckily no one notices that Young Gohan Si has been somewhat hijacked ,some god of destruction shielding going on their of their mixed souls signature.
Although, Gohan SI feels like a coward than potential powerful Saiyan hybrid that he is at the moment, but Goku gives him a good pep talk about having a good grand gesture and everyone can guess where this is going from here. As Goku wants to spar against Son Gohan Si once he heals up at the latest.
Continue on
Cheers-!

Last edited:
I noticed the Grand elder guru used his unlocking potential ability was used in the story and had no effect on Gohan power level and instead gave him a perk. Which should have by all right give him a power boost that multiplied his power level multiple times over at least anywhere between 6 times to about 13. Which should have given him a power level anywhere between 6 million and 13 million.

Also The state points seem useless in the story. As at most they might increase his power level by a couple of thousand which is just basically a drop in the bucket at this point ☝️.

08) First New
Bom dia pessoal,

[-] I saw people in the comments saying that Gohan's power increase should have been higher, and although I agree with you that the power boost was greater in the original, I did it differently to reflect how the system is affecting Gohan's body.

[!] I'm posting this chapter early because I'm going to accompany my younger brother to Thailand, he will undergo medical treatment there that will take weeks. So I see you guys in October… probably.

Lying down relaxing before bed, Gohan reflects on the days he spent on Namek.

In the original story it took Gohan, Bulma and Krillin about 34 days to arrive on Namek. Gohan thought silently. (Renan: According to the Manga.)

With the interference of the incarnated Gohan, giving Bulma Goku's ship, she shortened this trip to 15 days using her navigation data.

In other words, the defenders of planet Namek, Earthlings and Namekians had at least two weeks of training until the arrival of Emperor Frieza.

Although Gohan doesn't know how much time he has, he is focused and will guide everyone through training using the gravity machine.

On his first day of training against Goku, Gohan used less than 05% of his power, Goku had just over 30 K Power Level, due to not having done his training on the trip to Namek.

When he finished training, Goku managed to notice how much Gohan was holding back and asked his son to use his true power, or at least half of it.

Knowing that Goku would not be satisfied without a good fight, Gohan promised to use his power at a level close to that of the Oozaru vegeta he faced on earth.

"He will end up using Kaioken X10 to match me in power." Gohan grumbles thinking about the fight with his father the next day. "I'm glad we have Dende to cure him when that happens. The damage the technique causes to the user's body is severe, but at least it should help them activate the zenkai boost more... 'efficiently'." Gohan added in an insecure tone.

Without having anything else to conjecture about the next day, Gohan closes his eyes, letting sleep reach him.

The next morning Nail, Oboe, Guytar and Cello were doing a light sparring match against Krillin, Tenshinhan, Yancha and Chiaotzu using the gravity machine 10 times the earth.

And further away on a desolate plain.

The air crackled with the electricity of an intense battle.

Three individuals engaged in a high-speed exchange of punches and kicks that few on the planet are able to follow. With each blow exchanged, the earth shook and the vegetation was destroyed.

Goku and Piccolo, in turn, were fighting with all their might against Gohan. And this time the young man, despite only using 10% of his strength, did not have any weight or other limitations imposed on himself, such as the prohibition of using Ki techniques.

"Raaargh." Roared Piccolo stretching his arm capturing Gohan.

"Not again." The young man grumbles, immobilized.

Without wasting time, Goku took advantage of the situation to make his move.

"Kamehameha!" Shouted the father firing the Ki beam towards his son.

In response Gohan charges his right leg with Ki preparing a counter attack.

"Rankyaku!" Gohan exclaimed, kicking the air, firing a Ki attack from his leg.

[-]Rankyaku Lv. 01/100 [Grand-Master] Cost: 1 K KP
Effect:
Throws a Ki slice dealing 5% of your SPIRIT in damage to your target.
+Rapid Shot: Multiplied the speed of each shot by the number of times you spend 200 KP.
+Many shot: Shots multiplied by the number of times you spend 200 KP.
+Guided: Control the direction of the shots by paying 200 Kp per second per Ki sphere.

The attack flew like a silver air slash, it met the Kamehameha colliding in an explosion of white light.

"Oooh!" Goku muttered in surprise. "A technique using the legs? You need to teach me later, Gohan."

"Shut up and pay attention Goku." Piccolo complained irritably. "And you Gohan."

"Who, me?" Questioned the young man, still tied up.

"I know you're only using 10% of your power, but you're still stronger than me and Goku combined." Explained Piccolo in a serious tone. "So stop being so lazy and fight seriously."

Nodding, Gohan swallows hard and grabs Piccolo's arm that was grappling him. Holding his opponent, Gohan began to spin in place at high speed.

"HAAAAA!" Shouted Piccolo, being spun around by the boy.

When the green-skinned warrior's grip gave way, Gohan released him towards Goku, throwing the Namekian like a living missile.

"I'll catch you." He warned Goku, helping his former enemy.

While the two were distracted recovering, Gohan takes a deep breath, preparing to intensify the fight.

"If it's a serious fight you want…" Murmurs the young man when his ki rises to 50% of its power. "It's a serious fight you're going to have."

A white aura lights up on Gohan's fist. The strange glow in his fist intensified as he pulled it back to waist height, as if he was preparing to throw a Karate punch.

"Another new technique?" Comments Goku curious.

"Now that he is serious, we need to use all our strength." Complains Piccolo carrying two Ki spheres in each hand. "Then stop looking and attack."

Goku nods his head in agreement, then brings his Ki to the surface in a red color.

"KAIOKEN X10!" Shouted Goku, becoming empowered by the technique he learned in the afterlife.

The red aura began to swell Goku's muscles, but in addition to his physique his Ki output had also been increased.

Like a rocket exploding, Goku shot towards Gohan, only for Piccolo to rapid fire Ki blasts from behind him. As the Ki projectiles were guided, Goku was not at risk of being hit, in fact the attack provided cover for the Saiyan warrior.

The combination was perfect, Goku's attack with his fist powered by Kaioken X10 was one of the warrior's most powerful attacks and the coverage of Piccolo's Ki shots made the attack almost indefensible.

Without blinking, Gohan frowned and threw his punch in the direction of Goku and Piccolo's attack with all his strength shouting the attack.

"Lightning Plasma!" Shouted Gohan, using one of his techniques that consumes the most Ki.

The energy concentrated in his fist is fired along with his punch, but the attack was not just a projectile of white light.

The intense glow suddenly appearing blurs Goku's vision for a few moments, he was unable to see his son's attack, but within a few moments he felt impacts on his body and also heard them passing close to him.

The first hits Goku's shoulder, causing pain but without slowing down his attack, Goku was a veteran of many battles and it would take more than that to stop him.

Piccolo rapid shots were hit by the next four projectiles fired by Gohan, decreasing Goku's cover.

'How many attacks did he make at once?' Goku questions himself internally.

With his vision returning to normal, Goku is finally able to take in the full scope of Gohan's attack.

"Crap Baskets." The father murmurs at his son's attack.

Goku stipulated that tens of thousands of shots were flying in front of him.

What he didn't know was that Gohan created this technique to fire 100 million energy projectiles at once.

[-]Lightning Plasma Lv. 01/100 [Grand-Master] Cost: 1 M KP
Effect:
Throws 100 million Ki shot from his fist, each dealing 5% of your SPIRIT in damage to your target.
+Rapid Shot: Multiplied the speed of each shot by the number of times you spend 200 KP.
+Focus: Focus a number of shots in one point by the times you spend 200 KP.
+Guided: Control the direction of the shots by paying 200 Kp per second per Ki shot.

The sight of the approaching avalanche of light was frightening. Goku and Piccolo, even with all the experience and power they had, were overwhelmed by the absurd amount of attacks.

Goku tried to dodge, but the projectiles were fast and relentless. He was hit multiple times, each impact knocking down his resistance and halting his charge. Piccolo, likewise, was struggling to dodge the attacks, and his previews rapid shots were swallowed by Gohan technique.

"They are not that powerful, but the amount is annoying!" Goku shouted, through clenched teeth, as he struggled to stay upright. "How did he manage to fire so many attacks at once?"

Gohan just smiled, his eyes shining with pride at the veteran warriors' surprise.

"Low firepower, compensated by the amount of Ki concentrated in one fist." He replied, his voice calm in contrast to the violence of the battle.

With each passing second, the situation became more desperate for Goku and Piccolo. Their bodies were exhausted, and their powers were beginning to fail. The only thing that kept them standing was their willpower to resist.

Suddenly, one of Gohan's projectiles hit Goku square in the face, causing a sharp pain. The Kaioken began to break apart, and the Saiyan felt his body weakening.

"Goku!" Shouted Piccolo.

"Lightning Plasma!"

But before he could do anything, Gohan fired a new wave of attacks, even more powerful than the previous one. Goku and Piccolo received the storm of attacks in full, being thrown against the ground.

When the dust settled, Goku and Piccolo were lying on the ground, completely exhausted. Gohan approached them.

"Serious enough for you, Mr. Piccolo?"

Goku and Piccolo looked at each other, knowing that Gohan had won. They had fought with all their might, but the young man's strength and technique were simply insurmountable.

"You win, Gohan." Goku admitted, panting.

"Despite the lack of experience, you make up for it with raw power and some interesting techniques." Piccolo added with a slight proud smile.

"But I think it's a bit of a cheat to use the same technique twice in a row." Complains Goku with his arms crossed.

"Stop complaining for nothing." Comments Piccolo helping Goku to get up. "Let's go to Dende to heal and fight a few more rounds."

"All good." Gohan responds, arriving next to the two. "But only until lunch, I have other plans for the afternoon."

After a few more sparring sessions, Gohan went to lunch counting the gains from spending an entire morning fighting with two of his childhood heroes.

[+2 M XP]
[+755 K MIGHT]
[+488 K AGILITY]
[+730 K SPIRIT]
[+201 K MENTAL]
[Mental Nexus: 493 K MENTAL]

[NEW ITEM (X2)]
Copper Attribute Bean(+10%)
Copper Skill Bean(+10)
Copper Special Abilities Bean(+10)
[NEW ITEM (X2)]

"Good gains!" Gohan mutters to himself. "I haven't had such good values in a while."

Even with the increase in power, Gohan was still apprehensive, without the super saiyan transformation he was still far from defeating Frieza.

In the afternoon, Gohan joined Bulma to work in a makeshift workshop, surrounded by complex equipment and tangled wires. Their goal is to modify the gravity machine.

"Are you sure these calculations are correct?" Bulma asked, analyzing the numbers on the computer screen.

Currently the machine is capable of simulating up to 100 times Earth's gravity, but now they were looking for something much further.

"Yep." Gohan replied, adjusting parameters on the machine. "If we can stabilize the energy source and adjust the frequency of the gravitational waves, there will be no problem reaching higher levels."

Bulma nodded, concentrating on the monitor diagnosing the machine's structural integrity.

"When I met you I knew you were a smart little boy, but now I see that you are brilliant." She commented, as she typed commands into the computer. "If you are interested, I can see my father so he can mentor you and teach you everything he knows."

Bulma's offer was worth more than her weight in gold to most scientists and students on planet Earth, an offer that anyone wouldn't think twice about accepting.

However, instead of accepting, Gohan said the first thing that came to his mind.

"Why not you?"

Bulma was stunned by the young man's request. Although she was as brilliant a scientist as her father, she hadn't dedicated herself to science like Dr. Brief. So whenever people talked to her about mentoring, internships and things with an academic bias, it was to get her father's contact.

So she was taken by surprise by the boy's request.

"Are you sure about this?" The blue-haired scientist comments in a discouraged tone. "Repairing and upgrading the ship for Namek was the most ambitious project I participated in and unlike my father I was a bit stagnant with my studies, besides I never taught anyone anything."

Moving away from the open panel, Gohan approached the older woman, smiling gently at her, his eyes shining with sincerity.

"I know your father is a genius, and he could certainly teach me a lot. But it's with you that I feel most comfortable. You explain things in a way that I understand, and I love the way you encourage me to think for myself when we encounter a problem in the project."

The boy's sincere praise calms the negative emotions in the blue-haired genius's mind who smiles back at Gohan.

"Besides, I like spending time with you." The young man finished speaking, sure that he had excited the older woman.

"Thanks Gohan, I-." Bulma cuts herself off mid-sentence, giving a mischievous smile. "I think I got you, naughty boy."

"What?" Questions Gohan confused.

She gets up quickly only to then bend over looking Gohan down.

"You don't want an old man as a teacher, do you?" Bulma said in a mocking tone. "You want a beautiful, young, sexy teacher to give you all her attention and give you rewards when you are a good student."

"I-I d-didn't mean to s-say it in that s-sense." Stammered Gohan, shaking as if he was freezing.

"So you think I'm ugly." Bulma said, pretending to be hurt.

"WHAT?" Shouted Gohan outraged. "You are the most beautiful woman I know."

"Hmmm." Bulma hummed, pretending to be surprised. "Thank you Gohan-chan."

To finish embarrassing the young Bulma, she pulled him into a tight hug.

'Oh fuck!' Gohan mentally cursed. 'Omnimind do not fail me now, I need all the mental stamina available, or this woman is going to prematurely kickstart my puberty.

"Let's test the machine!" Shouted Gohan, using all his willpower to 'want' to separate himself from Bulma's arms.

The young man quickly went close to the machine while Bulma monitored from afar.

"Ready?" Gohan asked.

"All right my lovely little student."

"Bulma..." Gohan grumbled irritably.

Laughing Bulma activated the machine using the remote control they built.

With the new configuration, the gravity machine roared, emitting an intense hum. The ground shook, and gravity increased exponentially. Gohan, prepared for the worst, felt his body being crushed by an invisible force.

"Rurgh." Gohan growled, starting to struggle to stay upright as the sensation was as if tons of weight were being thrown at him.

Bulma watched the monitors closely, adjusting parameters as needed.

"The machine is working perfectly." Bulma said, looking at the young man struggling to stay upright. "300 times Earth's gravity doesn't seem to affect the machine's performance."

"Increase more." Said Gohan, holding himself upright.

"You're already struggling to stand in this configuration, why go any higher?" Bulma asked, worried about the boy.

Bulma's question echoed in Gohan's mind, bringing to light his fear of the enemies to come.

'Frieza, Androids, Cell, Majin Buu, Berus, Goku Black, Jiren and Broly.' Thought Gohan while being pressed by gravity. 'And I'm still not a super Saiyan, and to add to my incompetence I haven't even started the search for divine Ki.'

Bulma noticed that the young man seemed bothered by some internal distress, but she decided to leave him alone.

'I can't depend only on the emotional trigger.' Gohan decided silently. 'I'm going to have to use Vegeta's strategy, overload my body in intense gravity.'

"PLEASE BULMA!" Gohan shouts in a pleading tone, without having any good arguments to convince her. "I NEED TO GET STRONGER."

The blue-haired scientist sighs tiredly, unsure of what to do.

"Someone so young shouldn't have so many responsibilities." Although still hesitant, she grants the boy's wish. "Putting in 500 times Earth's gravity."

As soon as the new configuration hit the young man with the new intensity he bowed.

"Argh!" Gohan groaned, clenching his fists, refusing to fall.

The young man had to rest his hands on his knees to stay standing. But determined to sustain himself under the gravitational pressure he calls on his Ki to help him.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Shouted Gohan, being overwhelmed by his Ki.

With his chest puffed out and his spine erect, the young man breathes calmly, trying to accommodate his new weight.

"It's still not enough." Gohan grumbles. "Double it!" He speaks as if it were an order.

"You crazy kid-."

"DOUBLE IT!" Shouted Gohan in fury.

Startled by the boy's tone, Bulma complied with his request and increased the earth's gravity to a thousand times.

"Shit!" Gohan cursed, taking a step forward trying to stay standing.

But the weight was too much for the boy's body, his legs trembles as his left knee slowly lowered itself to the ground, supporting him.

"No! No! No! No!" Gohan repeated, falling forward, supporting himself with both hands.

Every second his body was pulled beyond its limit, three points of support were not enough, soon his other knee touched the ground.

Gohan gritted his teeth as he fought against the crushing force of gravity. His entire body shook, and his muscles screamed in protest. He could feel the weight of his own body threatening to crush him into the ground.

"Fuck!" he cursed under his breath.

He had been training for years, pushing himself to the limits of his physical and mental abilities. He was getting stronger, but now, as he struggled to stay upright under the crushing weight of the gravity machine, he realized how far he still had to go.

"NO!" he shouted, slamming his fists on the ground. "I can't believe I'm still so weak!"

Anger and frustration were building inside him, threatening to boil over. He hated feeling this way, hated being reminded of his own weakness.

"Come on, Gohan!" Bulma shouted trying to cheer him up. "You can do it! You are super strong!"

But even with the cheering, he knew it wasn't enough. He needed more than just determination and willpower. He needed to find a way to tap into his saiyan heritage, to unlock the powers that lay dormant within him.

Banging his fists on the ground, Gohan tried to find more strength within himself to overcome himself.

Tears of pure frustration began to well up in his eyes, and Gohan hated himself for it. He didn't want to be weak, he didn't want to be a burden to his friends. He wanted to be strong, he wanted to be able to protect everyone.

Gohan's body shook with rage as his fury began to fuel his Ki, without him realizing it.

The fury increased and raised his Ki to new heights. System messages began to appear in front of Gohan, but the young man ignored them, in his mind all he felt was hatred.

Unlike Goku in the original series, these feelings were not fueled by anger at an enemy but rather by disgust at his own weakness.

Slowly Gohan began to stand up placing his foot on the ground, despite the increasing power the young man was still defied by gravity.

"Let's fucking go…" He mumbles to himself. "Don't give up."

In a sudden movement Gohan throws himself up, taking his hands off the ground and planting his other foot on the ground.

Still with his head down and breathing slow and heavy, Gohan struggles to keep his head up.

"Roargh!" The young man growled, feeling his legs weaken. "I'm so close!"

Without being surprised by the increase in power, the young man instinctively seeks power within himself.

"HYAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Gohan shouted at the top of his lungs, echoing further than any other time he had ever shouted.

As if in response, Gohan emanates a blast of rising Ki, powerful enough to make the ground beneath him shake as dark clouds form overhead.

Lightning flashed across the sky, echoing the fury in Gohan's voice.

The shaking and thunder intensify by the second as Gohan feels his control over himself slipping away in a sea of emotions. Now it was impossible not to notice his power growing, but it was like a wild beast that he could not tame.

The energy growing within him was like fire, burning away all his doubts and fears. He could feel his body changing, becoming stronger and generating more energy.

As his vision began to whiten, he exploded with the final culmination of the surge of energy, resulting in a transformation.

"Go-Gohan?" Stammered Bulma, who even without being proficient with Ki felt the intensity of the boy's new power.

His hair turned golden, and his eyes changed to light blue.

<Super Saiyan Gohan >
38885355493b7990e2fc8f54157549e1.jpg

"Finally." Murmured the super saiyan, clenching his fists.

For a moment, Gohan just stood there, looking up smiling serenely.

"Freeza." Said the young man, facing the sky with his fist closed. "I will kick your purple ass."

Smiling, he opened the windows that had appeared during his transformation.

[New Transformation: Super Saiyan]

Super Saiyan Lv. 01/100 [Inept] = X 50 Power boost at the cost of 5% of your Ki per minute.

'Ish, this fucker consumes a lot of Ki on lower levels.' Gohan thought silently.

[New Achievement: First Super Saiyan]
[-]First Super Saiyan:
Effect =
You have become the first Super Saiyan of your generation. It will now be easier for others to reach this power, especially if they are under your tutelage.

"Neat." Gohan said, smiling, thinking about training the next day with his father.

[STATUS]
Level: 31 [99 M / 120 M]
HP: 10,8 M
KP:
10,75 M
PL:
2,0 M

MIGHT:
2,16 M
AGILITY:
1,67 M
SPIRIT: 2,15 M
MENTAL:
2,02 M

[STATUS]

Boa noite pessoal,

Pardon my 'Brasileires', but the next chapter…

'A cobra vai fumar.'

Ps: Still looking for a beta reader to help me.

COMMENTS:

[-]Raymond_Hall (web novel):

you mean super kami guru.
[-]Renan:
Good to know that there are gentlemen with great taste among my readers.

[-]Kamito D Midoriya(fanfiction):
Damn goku lost his son again somehow.

Nevermind Goku's still the dad
[-]Renan:
Chapter 7 was full of emotions, but I think Gohan can have 2 parents.

Gohan Si and Vegeta are both masochist in retaining results for becoming Super Saiyan, but considering that Gohan Si lacks OG Gohan emotional triggers that helped him in the Cell / Android saga training montage arc as Gohan Si is utilizing Vegeta methodology in attaining Super Saiyan did trick after all, which now Gohan Si can definitely train Goku into Super Saiyan 1 first.
Frieza won't know what hit him once he arrives Planet Namek with the Ginyu force squad against the Z fighters and Namekians.
Although, Gohan Si has better chances dating Videl or the blonde friend Erasa in the high school arc / Golden fighter arc aka infamous Great Saiyaman ( definitely not happening this time around. ) as Aunty Bulma trying to Kickstart his puberty hormones ( I can't exactly blame him either.
Too bad I wait for the Frieza beatdown till after Author San returns in October. Including the Future Trunks arrival arc
We"ll see how it goes next time for Gohan Si and Z fighters vs Frieza and Ginyu force at the meantime.
Continue on
Cheers!

P.S.Best wishes for your brother.

fun seeing gohan reaching first
guess vegita will be pissed a half breed become's the legendary one ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back