• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Everybody loves Shoggoths! [Quest]

[X] Boy, Girl, Herm, Neither? It just sounds like a fancy Roleplay thing...
-[X] Your apparently a 'living Shrodinger's Cat', whatever that is. But being Everywhere and Nowhere, Yes, No and Mu. And by extention, Both Alive and Dead, yet neither at the same time, has it's benefits... Though you do have to wear a hat all the time, you don't know why however... And all those concepts are kinda confusing to you.

[me=Biigoh]looks at Vindictus! I spy something fishy~ http://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/everybody-loves-shoggoths-quest.260350/[/me]

<Hasn't had much internet times, apologises for no updates

Girl/Knowledge has won, yesh?

Pipeman said:
[X] Boy
- 4: Selias, Malcolmo, RLDX, hunter09

[X] Girl
- 14: Pipeman, Redon, Alexander, NobleMalice, Biigoh, notgreat, ShadowAngelBeta, Makahl, Jiven, Random832, Ephemeral_Dreamer, Nekraa, theweepingman, Emral282

[X] Boy Girl Both Neither Yes.
- 1: Guardian Box

[X] Yes
- 1: Chibi-Reaper

[X] Boy, Girl, Herm, Neither? It just sounds like a fancy Roleplay thing...
- 1: Master Basher

[X] You know things... Pretty much everything you're asked, to be honest. This frustrates your schoolteachers to no end, given you never bother studying or any such rot.
- 12: Pipeman, Redon, Alexander, NobleMalice, RLDX, Biigoh, notgreat, Makahl, Jiven, Ephemeral_Dreamer, Nekraa, theweepingman

[X] People do what you ask them. This can occasionally be annoying, and has led to your mother scolding you on the rare occasion you tell someone to get lost or some such.
- 2: ShadowAngelBeta, Random832

[X] You can be in more than one place at the same time. Surprisingly handy for pranks.
- 4: Selias, Malcolmo, Guardian Box, hunter09

[X] You have the power to open doors. This can range from a mild convenience useful for tricking people into banging their faces into things, to assisting in the vacation plans of the Eldritch members of your extended family.
- 2: Chibi-Reaper, Emral282

[X] Your apparently a 'living Shrodinger's Cat', whatever that is. But being Everywhere and Nowhere, Yes, No and Mu. And by extention, Both Alive and Dead, yet neither at the same time, has it's benefits... Though you do have to wear a hat all the time, you don't know why however... And all those concepts are kinda confusing to you.
- 1: Master Basher

Yes.

[X] Girl
[X] The Knowing

As you settle in to your seat at the local community college, you ignore the stares of the other students- Your classmates, you suppose.

You've been called a genius, once or twice. You suppose technically you are- But you don't actually know anything until you think about it for a moment.

Of course, given that you don't ever really forget anything you know and public schooling is very good about making it's subjects think about something for a moment... You probably could have gone through school even more quickly, but you hadn't bothered to skip more then a few grades every year.

... And then when you got through public school, you had WAY more than enough scholarships to go anywhere you pleased. You figured you'd start at community college first and work your way up once you figured out what you wanted to do.

The staring, on the other hand, is quite annoying. Bah. Perhaps you should have waited a few more years to go to school in person? You understand there are colleges that teach on the internet nowadays, and you can't think of any reason you couldn't have learned there as easily.

Your teacher finally stumbles in, distracting your classmates from yourself. About halfway through roll call, he gets to you-

[] Name?

As you call present, your classmates attention returns. In part, anyway.

This... Is going to be a thing for quite a while, isn't it?

After class is over, you put your un-opened book back into your satchel and consider for a moment. That was your last class of the day- What do you do now?

[]???

[X] Anya
[X] Look around campus.

Well, it's something at least.

Edit: I'm talking about my vote, I'm terrible at improvising votes.

[X] Anya
[X] Look around campus.

Not really having any ideas myself and it's not like there are any plothooks to follow, yet.
Looking around sounds fine and might remedy that.

I'm tempted to go with Saya as a name but I'll go for
[X] Anya

[X]Anya.

Anya the seer? sounds delightful~ Now all we need to do is have someone ask how to make something impossible, so we can liquefy their brain with eldritch figures.

[X]Look around Campus, and check your Major.
[X]Your majoring in Nuclear science and Aerospace Engineering, because you want to really challenge how far your gift reaches.

[X] Anya
[X] Look around campus.

Fallenblades, your putting the cart before the horse again, it just said that the major is undecided in the story post.

[X] Anya Romanatalia
[X] You are majoring in Advanced Placement Physics (ALL OF THEM), Advanced Mathematics and Philosophy, because you want to really challenge how far your gift reaches.

Well, seems straightforward to me. Waiting for PLOT to come ?

[X] You are majoring in Advanced Placement Physics (ALL OF THEM), Advanced Mathematics and Philosophy, because you want to really challenge how far your gift reaches.

genius_comes_17.jpg

[X] Anya Romanatalia

I donno what community college you guys goto, but mine sure as hell didn't have such a broad field of majors.

She's doing it all~

[X] go home. Check bank account.
[X] If bank account is too low, solve one or two of these.
If we don't have a bank account, well, we'll get so much publicity off of this that we're certain to attract some attention anyway. And attention of beings infinitely greater than us = plot hooks!
:D
Also, sadly, people have proved that the last digit of pi is not, in fact nine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Biigoh said:

I don't think you get the fact that a community college... does not normally do 4 year degrees of that level... At best they do nursing and whatnot if they offer a 4 year degree at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
[X] Anya Romanatalia

[X] Aya Keyland
[X] Look around Campus.

[X] Anya Romanatalia

[X] Anya
[X] Look around campus, and check your Major.
-[X] Advanced mathematics and Computer Science (because I want to lift the magic system from the Laundry series - http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Literature/TheLaundrySeries?from=Main.TheLaundrySeries)

Cool so we're playing 'call of Cuthulu' with a character with high Mythos score. This is going to end well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back