• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Everyone from QQ wake up as their Avatar, what's the first thing we do in real life?

How many nukes do you have now?
1*RLK89CoXdnSD4umj5q3CjA.png
10 Jeff bombs.... and 1000 nukes!!!

... First, curse Merlin for sudden disappearance of dick. Then fire Excalibur off, because at this point, why the hell not?

Then I will probably go see if having a sword thrown at me by some watery tart still entitles me to anything. If I am lucky, old age nerfed Lizzy enough I will be able to wrestle the throne away from her. Then it's just sweet, sweet time of being a royal in constitutional monarchy.

If swords from watery tarts are no longer sufficient basis for settling succession issues, I will probably catch a plane for some third world warlord state and try this ruling gig again. Can't do worse job then the last guy in that place :V.

... First, curse Merlin for sudden disappearance of dick. Then fire Excalibur off, because at this point, why the hell not?

This is somehow really hilarious to me since I recall there being some Fate lore that Merlin gave Artoria dick so she could have sex with Guinevere, apperantly he did it as a joke (or to "complete" the disguise) as I've read.

Troll the shit out of everyone. Also get myself some Golden Saint and Dark Seducer waifus.

Really, I don't anticipate much changing about my life, aside an ability to survive acts of violence that would kill any living thing, but I have zero intentions of ever using because "survival" is not "immune to pain."

Maybe get a job as a voice actor impersonating Jason Alexander?

Time to see if NASA really did land kn the moon, regardless of if they did or not fire a bunch of phaser fire at the moon, causing chaos. destroy and probes in the solar system and then listen to the panicked radio chatter until I get bored and find another planet to play with.

I'm the guy who just exalted. Time to study Science and medicine!

Spread insanity and madness.

Fly around and take out my anger on people who piss me off.

Start working on my Space Marines. Or begin the unification of Terra ahead of schedule.
You know, one of my headcanons is that Ness is either the GEOM or Malacador and that Earthbound is his origin story. That'd be a story worth writing, I think.

On-topic, The first thing I do is cheer. My dream is basically to start over from childhood and do everything right. The second thing I do is groan. That means I have to quit my job...unless I can use telepathy on everyone to make it kosher. A bit unethical, but I do what I need to do to pay my bills.

Meh, I have psychic powers now, even if I'm split between four teenage boys. The world is my oyster. Let's get to it!

You know, one of my headcanons is that Ness is either the GEOM or Malacador and that Earthbound is his origin story. That'd be a story worth writing, I think.

On-topic, The first thing I do is cheer. My dream is basically to start over from childhood and do everything right. The second thing I do is groan. That means I have to quit my job...unless I can use telepathy on everyone to make it kosher. A bit unethical, but I do what I need to do to pay my bills.

Meh, I have psychic powers now, even if I'm split between four teenage boys. The world is my oyster. Let's get to it!
I could see Ness as Malcador, with him being the only one that could maintain what semblance of optimism and hope the Emperor had. Essentially, MalcaNess is not only his closest friend... but an example of all the best things about mankind.

Well, since this is active again and I've changed avatars since my last post, I guess I can do this again... I am now a version of Nagisa Shiota with Tentacles; I guess I probably use stealth for various reasons but turning into a 15ish year old might causes some annoyances with daily life (especially a particularly short one)

Do I get to pick which one? Because it's either a genderbent or a species jump...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back