• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Everyone from QQ wake up as their Avatar, what's the first thing we do in real life?

Y'know, in thinking of it, Sauron would be 80 kinds of fucked in the modern world. Bunch of cave-dwelling freaks rushing face first into automatic weapons' fire... still using elephant cavalry in a world of main battle tanks...

It's all fun and games until someone gets his eye poked out by a drone strike.

You'd just have to be more subtle.

Step 1 is still "give the 9 most powerful people in the world Rings of Power that makes them immortal and even more powerful, while you slowly corrupt and dominate them with the One Ring."

*launch interceptor swarm* *initiate the glassing of certain counties globally (not countries, just counties,) as well as the current location of certain QQ members who would be undesirable to have conquer the world* *contact the leaders of the USNC countries to inform them my services will be available for causes I agree with for a nominal price*

Minute two: perform inventory of supplies, especially solarite reserves, & then inquire the status of the rest of my fleet. Assuming a mothership or higher grade ship is available, issue orders for a dimensional recall of all known forces to my location.

Day two: start the terraforming of Europa into New Aiur.

There's gonna be lots of duplicates around.

First thing, find and 'solve' the duplicates. By any means at your disposal. Start with plastic surgery on them, not with murder. Chop off ears, tails and other visible signs. Yea, plastic surgery is done with steel blades, for some reason.

Then. Find Pinky and try to take over the world.

Go to Japan.

The rest is pretty self-explanatory.

I guess I go bench press a house or something.

Then I suppose I end up going to a therapist to try and work on my anger levels until I'm ideally closer to 10-15% Mad instead of 200% Mad.

Finally, if I'm feeling really tongue in cheek, since I'm now Senator Armstrong, I go and try to sue Donald Trump for copyright infringement, since I used the "Make America Great Again" line in my game years before he started using it. :p

Be overjoyed that I never have to worry about Death again, create an Avatar of my Ideal Form, put it back where I was while putting my Perspective from it, and actively try to make everyone think "Everything Is Fine And Nothing Is Weird With This Individual At All". I want to Experience Humanity, not live as a living Abstract Concept of Nebulous Alien Intent best Described as "Other". I also want to Experience Humanity in all points from the Perspective of a Background Character from my Birth to the End of Humanity, not get Blueballed by some arbitrary limitation on piddly things like "Anatomy" or "Finite Lifespans" or "Biological Decay".

Last edited:
Explore my tight muscles and rockin bod. (given she's supposed to be extremely fit and also fairly curvy)

Look hot as fuck.
tumblr_nmaoxvloD31us1h4eo1_1280.jpg

Do magic n' shit.

Look into doing some alchemy and also learning the limits of my body. Probably try and build homes for people if I can somehow not worry about dealing with bullshit. NO.HOMUNCULI AT. ALL.

Its too much work not too mention that I don't know how anyone of them would react to me and frankly learning to make philosophers stones is not in my cards

I mean, despite the fact they live in a desert, the Aiel are all described as fairly decent looking.
Fit, strong, healthy.

I wouldn't be suffering from my current allergies, certainly.:p

And maybe I'd actually understand how the fuck Ji'e'toh works. And then be disappointed at how pointlessly complex it is.

It's the little things that count.:lol:

Fit, strong, healthy.

I wouldn't be suffering from my current allergies, certainly.:p

And maybe I'd actually understand how the fuck Ji'e'toh works. And then be disappointed at how pointlessly complex it is.

It's the little things that count.:lol:
I mean, outside of what occurs toh, it's a fairly basic system of occur and repent basically.

Well, I guess I would get to work either destroying the universe as all Heartless do.

Or I begin the arduos process of mastering my Heartless nature and using the powers of Darkness to begin wandering the Infinite Cosmos in search of Snuggles.

Well, I guess I would get to work either destroying the universe as all Heartless do.

Or I begin the arduos process of mastering my Heartless nature and using the powers of Darkness to begin wandering the Infinite Cosmos in search of Snuggles.
Snuggles are the true source of power though.

Go with the snuggles plan lest I punch ye.

1.) Scream
2.) Cry
3.) have existential crisis
4.) make a sandwich
5.) eat it
6.) existential crisis 2: electric boogaloo
7.) cry some more
8.) sleep
9.) wake up
10.) take a shower
11.) existential crisis 3: the revengence
12.) write a memoir
13.) go onto internet and look for how to get legal documentation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back