• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Everyone from QQ wake up as their Avatar, what's the first thing we do in real life?

Oh God I am Sans.
Good bye penis.
You're also a Monster. How do you think skeletons make little skeletons? Sans has a sibling after all, which means he has parents, which means he was born somehow.

Anyways, at least you're not a Dark Matter. Any children I'd have would probably become eldritch horrors that'd murder everyone, if I even can have children, which I won't want to find out.

I'd probably turn into a cat, spend time harassing people by stealing fresh food, using their houses, offices,etc. as my personal toilet and generally be a nuisance as a male black cat.

Simultaneously I'd learn how to do all the bullshit flash-blitzing Yourichi did, generally try to see how it feels to be the opposite gender in arousal, try and lose my V card, be a sociopath and a cannibal, moonlight as a murderous vigilante with my ninja brand shinigami powers....hm, I think that's the gist of what I'd do as Yoruichi

I... don't fucking know how I'd function given Shalash is a cognitive shadow.

:confused:

Assuming I continue to maintain myself though, I am pretty damn hot so that's cool. Also unaging.

Shalash_-_XIV._Temperance.png

Baxil%27s_Mistress_by_Shuravf.jpg

Last edited:
I'd probably eat that egg, then I'd have to make the tough decision about what to do. I haven't got any powers, I have no history outside of my memories, do I try and pass myself off as myself? It potentially bring up questions about whether I know these personal details because of foul play or an overly convoluted scheme/prank, and if people do believe me will I be experimented on/interrogated extensively due to the supernatural phenomena? Should I just turn up at a police station claiming amnesia, after maybe researching the symptoms of amnesia some more, and leave them scratching their heads at where I came from but hopefully cooperative in setting up a new life for me?

Then there's the question of family, how much should they factor into my decision? Although that's too personal to get into the actual decision making process of that choice. It's a difficult scenario, much more complicated than my last answer (which I think was 'get a knife', although that's still valid), but overall I wouldn't say no to it.

By which you mean 'at least three times a day', I presume.

Well, I'm like 13 different princesses that have been captured at some point. So that statistic might be low balling it.

It would be up to my breath of Wild Zelda form to save my other selves as the most combat capable one or Orcarina. Unless I just don't see hyrule warriors zelda in there.

Well, I'm like 13 different princesses that have been captured at some point. So that statistic might be low balling it.

It would be up to my breath of Wild Zelda form to save my other selves as the most combat capable one or Orcarina. Unless I just don't see hyrule warriors zelda in there.
Don't worry princesses, I'll save you!

Dark Matter Lightning Ensues.

*Is former chosen of a god*

... I could be your hero I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back