• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Everyone from QQ wake up as their Avatar, what's the first thing we do in real life?

Panic about the state of my soul, become a nexus of smug for a moment, and try to figure out if I can become an angel somehow. If I can't do the last... I guess just get rich via magic and eat murderer's souls?

Spend more than a couple minutes pondering what this might mean about the rest of creation what with Yhwach/now me being the son of a biblical god expy.

Worry about whether I might have to deal with the monk...

Before shrugging my shoulders and deciding to deal with shit as they come, set about making Quincies and empowering people from the shadows. Both so that I wont face regression like Yhwach actual and to also help humanity take its next stop towards galactic/universal ascension. And, in this, at least, emulating Big E as I do it. Mysterious powers sprouting all over the globe all of a sudden like a shounen and/or a gift from God yeap yeap! Miss me with the limelight and responsibility actual.
(Physics breaking hax and powers that can probably lead to ftl, superconductors and perpetual motion machines here we come baby!)

...After that, worry about my eventual loss of eyebrows before taking advantage of my, now, Spanish good looks and immortal anime bod to travel the globe and spend my days playing guitar, lifting weights again and now that time is no longer an issue...write all of my book and fanfic ideas and catch up in my backlog of games, books and anime. 😆

If there is one thing I think we can all agree on, we don't want 40k avatars to start waking up. Don't think the universe could handle that level is just FUCKED, Don't know about the guy with Man-peror of mankind but I'd rather him than anything necron just showing up. Especially the C'tan, Have fun being food for a being that eats stars and suddenly found out soul stuff is tastier. And tells the laws of the universe to take a long hike and after it's gotten then keep going.

Last edited:
Aside from the usual things one might do if they were to wake up as a woman I'd probably spend disproportionate amount of time playing with my hair and tails. Then, since I am now a nine-tailed kitsune, I'll have to check if I have any nifty magic or op abilities. I will probably have to go somewhere away from houses and people while testing that, just to be sure.

Last edited:
I blink and stare a bit in the mirror while asking myself why I'm suddenly hot and super fit. And then go on with my life feeling more confident with myself, all while trying to come up with excuses as to why I look better than ever.

Try honking my horn if you know what I mean. But seriously I'm curious what the horn would be, hopefully something like a burp, part of the theme song or wubba lubba dub dub- even if it means he's in pain it still beats a regular horn.

Last edited:
Wonder how the fuck im in my Mega form before doing something stupid like using Heavy Slam off the top of a mountain just cause I can survive it. Then once I extract myself from my undoubtedly impressive crater start asking around to see what version of the pokeworld im in. If anime joining Ash would be fun but if im in the Mystery Dungeon verse id head to Wigglytuffs guild to register as an Explorer and have fun exploring the Dungeons and help the main characters when they show up.

my light and dark side discussed and debate many things ranging from simple things to philosophy.

I reach for my gold. If I am as rich as it is described in the poem then the only objective is to not lose my gold with bad financial decisions.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back