• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Fanfic Search Thread

Looking for two kinds of fics. Preferably ones with a lot more meat on their bones, and of at least decent quality.

1. Self-Insert fics into Seed or Wing.

2. OC-Inserts from the Build series into a Gundam show.

I've already read Eyes in Seed, Plavsky Effect, and Celestial Seed. Don't bother with the Agito ones.

I'm looking for a Pokemon Zirca 2036 fanfics if there's any. I've read Bukharin's one and it's dope. Please let me know as I am hoping I can get more of it.
this is more for that fic you remember reading but can't find, for gundam fic recs try gundam thread and for pokemon recs the pokemon thread

I was reminded of a Worm oneshot or snipppet that somebody posted a while back.
In it Leet's shard succeeds in getting a new host.
It then puts "proper" restrictions on component usage, such that everything must be completely unique, no reusing any components.
Not long after, the Shard is upset because it's host isn't building anything, despite being given the urge to build.
Finally it checks and finds out that nothing can be built because all possible power sources have been used, along with certain other key items in any design and both the host and the Shard are SOL because of the new restrictions in its current configuration, and it realized it made a horrible mistake as the host can't build anything as all the important components have already been used.

Looking for a dimension hopping story where the author does a dice roll to see in what kind of world they end up in. I remember a good roll and he ended up in a paradise world where he meets hope corgi. I think the protagonist was trying to find his home dimension

Users who are viewing this thread

Back