• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Fate/Legend [Fate/Stay Night series]

That tells me literally nothing at all.

From your mangled up explanation, I understand that you have combined all three of your ideas into an AU in which Kiritsugu and Irisviel somehow survive the Fourth Heaven's Feel and somehow everything turns into Prisma Illya. And your OC from a completely different story thread is somehow important.

I would like to point out that we wanted something cool. Not a rehash of Fate/Zero except with Kiritsugu and Irisviel surviving. If you want to make that AU, fine. But I wanted to have fun with a choose-your-path RPG similar to God Harem King, not some (admittedly boring-sounding) AU.

Because playing Spirit Hunters fighting evil Youkai with Kotomine while trying to take out Zouken is cool. Combining Prisma Illya and Fate/Extra is something that sounds really neat and creative. But your "adaptation expansion" (I don't think you know what the trope means) doesn't sound all that appealing. I would read a Fate/Zero fanfiction story if I wanted to have such a simple AU. People here came for action, so try and make your Kiritsugu/Irisviel story more exciting or go back to the drawing board.

.... What hell, I think I should listen to your advise. Though, I got this stupid, but creative idea that I have no idea why did I though of that.

.... What hell, I think I should listen to your advise. Though, I got this stupid, but creative idea that I have no idea why did I though of that.

I think the magical girl idea you came up with was something really cool, so don't sell yourself short. Plus, if what you say is true, you have seen more of Prisma Illya than the other series, so you might be more comfortable with that.

I can see the appeal of wanting Kiritsugu and Iri to survive as well as the appeal of having Zouken get his comeuppance... but it will not be very satisfying if that is all in backstory or worst, if your OC does all of the heavy lifting. Part of the appeal of God Harem King is that the author knows just how to give the readers what they want without breaking your suspension of disbelief. You also want to play around so that the readers cannot just cheat and follow the actions in the show. Because that is boring.

Yeah, though I should tell you about this plan in the PM because of a spoiler.

Well, I'm gonna start write the series.

Disclaimer: I do not own the Fate series, they are belong to TYPE-Moon.

Quest prologue: "The arrival"

[Fuyuki City airport] [1:27 PM]
You descend the stair as you exit the plane with your wife, Irisvael von Einzberns, who has a bit of a tear in her eyes.

You look at her with a sad face, you can't blame her, not after what happens at home.

You ball your hand into fist, you promise her that he'll find her, and bring her back alive. You have to find her before its too late.

Arriving at the airport, you and your wife are waiting for your suitcase to arrive; so you decided to take a look around the area.

Many people are seen walking around, some talking to there phone and some are seen to be in a hurry.

You look at the numerous of suitcase and found yours and your wife's suitcase. You pick it up and you are about to walk to the exist when--

[ ] Suddenly, you notice a pair of man, with one of them in a odd get up.

[ ] You suddenly bump into someone you don't recognize.

[ ] You hear someone talking about something that catch your attention.

Difficulty setting:

Easy
Normal
Hard
Advance
Lunatic
Phantasm
Insane

There, yeah I know it short, but bare with me.

Please point out any misspelled word and ask me if I can expand the part. I want to know it so I can fix it.

[X] You hear someone talking about something that catch your attention.
[X] Hard

Oh yeah, here's Kiritsugu's stat:

Strength: E

Agility: C+

Mana: B

Luck: E

Endurance: D

Skill

Presence Concealment: C-

Personal Skill

Opportunist: C+

Subversive Activities: C

Mental Pollution: E-

Eye of the Mind(True): C+ (Rank reduced from B due to Mental Pollution)

Thaumaturgy: D+

These are his stat for the time being. It rank will be upgrade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back