• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Fools, Circumstances and Heroic Spirits [Fate/Grand Order]

Created at
Index progress
Hiatus
Watchers
Recent readers

August 21, 2031. On this date, multiple cases of a mysterious condition known as Reincarnation...

Tada Taro

Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?
August 21, 2031. On this date, multiple cases of a mysterious condition known as Reincarnation Syndrome were first recorded around the world. It had been an event that completely altered the direction of human history.

All through history, people that accomplished great deeds in their lives were celebrated or loathed, but their names persisted, finding their places inside the hearts of men. From among a sea of their legacies, a new generation was borne, and in the 2030s, their talents were awakened, blooming nobly.

Although not even half as strong as their originals, children that were afflicted with the Reincarnation Syndrome possessed abnormal traits and abilities, making them stand out more and more with each day. Perhaps, they exemplified a brand new step of human evolution.

The few of those children had such exotic traits as horns, scales or animal ears, but most of the Reincarnation Children, as they were called, were outwardly similar to their peers, even if their natural talents were far more impressive.

Even a single one of them, once they reached adulthood, could fight an army on even ground. This meant that the countries that amassed and trained such children had an advantage over those that didn't, and soon, nearly all wars were fought between those superhumans.

However, a group of Reincarnation Children, tired of the meaningless bloodshed and the abuse their comrades had to endure, gathered the representatives of major world countries and banned all forms of conflicts: no armies could be formed other than with the intentions of managing internal peace. Their collective power, combined with the worldwide approval from other Reincarnation Children, made their word an absolute law.

The world was finally at peace.

That is… until the Grail Academia was created.

The phenomenon known as the Grail Academia was certainly unique.

Since the rule prohibiting the creation of any armies was strictly enforced by a special bureau, which consisted mainly of powerful Reincarnation Children, an entirely new way of resolving issues between countries was created.

The creators behind the system presented the broadcast announcement and said the following:

"There is no way we can use adult Children to resolve our conflicts, would it be more humane to determine victors and losers through a special competition between our youngsters. The largest concentration of the most gifted people – that is to say, Reincarnation Children – is in various educational institutions across the world.

"Letting their talents wilt in such peaceful times would be quite a waste, so we have developed this program. There, following a strict set of rules, under a watchful eye of their seniors, they can hone their craft in mock battles, while we could resolve our problems based on their performance."

These words served as the next trigger needed to alter the human race's development once again.

I am a freshman student at a prestigious Homurahara Academy.

I am…

[] A boy / A girl

My name is…

[] Write-in.

I belong to the…

[] Saber / Lancer / Archer / Rider / Caster / Assassin / Berserker / Avenger / Ruler / Extra

… class.

Fate/my hero academia/infinite stratos?

[X] A girl

[X] Yekaterina Alekseyevna

[X] Rider

Why yes, that would be Catherine the Great.

[x] Genderless

[X] Eabani Shamhattal

[X] Lancer

Yeah, it's Enkidu. I want to put boy, but he's basically genderless anyways.

[X] A girl
[X] Jeanne Domremy
[X] Ruler

Best waifu is best. Also, as Ruler we will probably get to be the referee for the various matches that happen in the quest instead of a competitor, which is something new and original.

BTW, I was wondering when is the vote going to be closed.

There's only has been 5 votes so far.

[X] A boy

[X] Emil White (Emiya Shirou)

[X] Archer

Well, since Enkidu is already at SV, I'll switch this one for Shirou.

[X] A boy

[X] Shirou Muramasa

[X] Saber

[X] A boy

[X] Shirou Muramasa

[X] Saber

Users who are viewing this thread

Back