• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
It may be free, but its still not going on my account.

Same with For Honor, which has been offered for free about half a dozen times, although in that case it's because it's not only not a kind of gameplay I don't like but it's also a plain shit game.

Injustice I just don't like the core gameplay. Never liked MK style fighting games.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/322500/SUPERHOT/

SUPERHOT is getting a sequel called MIND CONTROL DELETE.

If you buy the first game (currently on sale for ten bucks), then you'll get the sequel for free.

Not exactly 'free stuff', but the game needs to be purchased within the next eight hours before MCD releases, or you won't get the deal and I don't know where else to post to let people know.

Anyone want Undertale?

I got it a while back in a Humble Bundle, but I never redeemed it.

Just noticed it. (Steam Key)

can i get 140? Already got a game already from ult so waiting if no one else wants it
It has been three goddamn years, but I now have an extra code for 140 because of the current Double Fine humble bundle sale.

Three years, and I remembered somebody in this thread wanted it, and I was an asshole that had already activated it.

You still want it, Angel?

It has been three goddamn years, but I now have an extra code for 140 because of the current Double Fine humble bundle sale.

Three years, and I remembered somebody in this thread wanted it, and I was an asshole that had already activated it.

You still want it, Angel?
Ah no i am good, thanks though!

I am starting to buy bundles too and got that same bundle :D

Anybody want Crying Suns? I've got a key for it in this months Humble Bundle, but already have it.

If you have Youtube Premium you can get for free a Stadia Premiere Edition (a Stadia Controller, a Google Chromecast Ultra, and a free month of Stadia Pro) as long as you subscribe to the 1 month trial of Stadia Pro. Which will also give you a bunch of games.

I swear most of my GOG games are from these givaways.

If you have Youtube Premium you can get for free a Stadia Premiere Edition (a Stadia Controller, a Google Chromecast Ultra, and a free month of Stadia Pro) as long as you subscribe to the 1 month trial of Stadia Pro. Which will also give you a bunch of games.

I wouldn't take that deal. Stadia wasn't well thought out.

Eh, my xbox one controller works for computer games. And currently switch since I didn't buy the pro controller yet for it.

But then again, I haven't played docked switch all year I think. Only handheld.

Eh, my xbox one controller works for computer games. And currently switch since I didn't buy the pro controller yet for it.

But then again, I haven't played docked switch all year I think. Only handheld.
Eh it's a grand cost of Zero for my family as I'm paying for YT Premium and TV already.

Why not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back