• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
GOG is giving away free copies of Saint's Row II right now.

Here is a code for it, since I clicked the "get it free" button before I remembered I owned a copy.
1BB49-2245A-6C2FF-971B7

Enjoy!

GOG is once more giving away a game.
This time it is Mount and Blade.
Free code:
8D686-2E96B-43381-8EE92

There's free Rising Storm GOTY edition on Humble Bundle.

Hm, I keep forgetting about this thread. Ah well, I have a couple of Humble Bundle keys that I have no use for, so I guess I can give them away.

PM me for the key (first to ask will get): All claimed

- Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation
- Brigador: Up-Armored Edition
- Maize
- Shoppe Keep
- Superhot

Last edited:
What type of games are those? I never even heard of those titles before ><

Outland is free to pick up on Steam until June 8th in celebration of the dev's next game coming out. It's a platformer that's big feature is that you can swap between light and dark colors - kind of like Ikaruga, but not a shmup.

EDIT: Alot of shmup elements from enemies though with shot patterns and recurring hazard patterns.

Last edited:
They are giving away 5 million free copies of Payday 2 on Steam. First come, first serve, but with 5m free copies I don't expect it to run out for a while. Offer expires 6/21/2017.

I got one way earlier today, haven't tested it out yet though.

Last edited:
Psychonauts is free on HumbleBundle for the next day and a bit (46 hours).

It's amazing and if you don't have it in your library, go get it. If you haven't played, it get it. It's awesome. Yahtzee did one of his first reviews on it, and it's one of the few reviews he gives with heaps of praise.

I may need to look into the Humble Bundles at this rate!

Humble Bundle varies in quality. I bought something like almost 3-4 in a row a while back, and have been in a drought ever since, and have not picked up any more. Partially that's because I'm on Linux and most of the bundles contain zero to two Linux games. Other times they do an Indie bundle and 8/10 games have Linux versions. Also, if you watch them long enough, some of the same games will turn up in their bundles - you might end up gifting some titles to friends just because you have extra codes.

I've gotten some excellent games from their monthly bundles. XCOM 2, Black Mesa, Stellaris, Pillars of Eternity, and Rise of the Tomb Raider in early October. Good deals for half a dozen games for only $12 every month.

HumbleBundle's Down Under Bundle has the first tier as 'pay what you want.' So free, if you wish.
Tier 1 is The Warlock of Firetop Mountain, Screencheat, Hand of Fate, and Satellite Reign. I've heard good things about Hand of Fate and The Warlock of Firetop Mountain. I'm not sure if Satellite Reign is any good, and I've never head of Screencheat.

EDIT: It's cheap, but not free.

Last edited:
Do you even get the games? It says no steam keys for under one dollar.
I believe it offers other sources like GOG or direct download if you don't choose a Steam Key. That said I'm not sure - I actually bought T2 since it was all under $4.

Free stuff from me this time. I have a extra copies of a couple of games from recent bundles I picked up. PM for gift links, first come first served.

Warmachine: Tactics
I kickstarted this, so I already have a copy+DLC. If you like Warmachine, give it a go. It is almost absurdly faithful to the MkII ruleset - really to it's detriment. Things that are as easy as picking up a model and making a verbal declaration in meatspace involve more clicks than necessary, and the UI is not the best. That said, it's a pretty faithful rendition of the universe and ruleset.

Hacknet
To be honest, I haven't even played this. I got in a bundle a while back and haven't bothered to install it yet, and now I have another copy. It's a terminal based hacking game, so it's considerably more realistic than playing pipedream or matching or whatever other minigame is used for it in your other games.

Last edited:
Free stuff from me this time. I have a extra copies of a couple of games from recent bundles I picked up. PM for gift links, first come first served.

Warmachine: Tactics
I kickstarted this, so I already have a copy+DLC. If you like Warmachine, give it a go. It is almost absurdly faithful to the MkII ruleset - really to it's detriment. Things that are as easy as picking up a model and making a verbal declaration in meatspace involve more clicks than necessary, and the UI is not the best. That said, it's a pretty faithful rendition of the universe and ruleset.

Hacknet
To be honest, I haven't even played this. I got in a bundle a while back and haven't bothered to install it yet, and now I have another copy. It's a terminal based hacking game, so it's considerably more realistic than playing pipedream or matching or whatever other minigame is used for it in your other games.
Can I get hacknet? Might be somewhat useful to learn ....uh...."programing".

warmachine got a ton of negative reviews, whoa

Anyone want Wargame: Red Dragon?
is it any good in your opinion? scared about the reviews mentioning repetitiveness

warmachine got a ton of negative reviews, whoa
Yeah, it ran fine on my Win7 machine, never had a crash or major bug. But apparently there is an issue with the tutorial UI and crashes are frequent on some systems.

It's not a great game, tbh. It's got a semi interesting story, but I got to mission 5 or so and stopped caring enough to slog through the UI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back