• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
I'll take BlazBlue if that's alright

Saw an image of a squirrel girl or something recently that piqued my interest.

<_<

>_>

Doesn't feel right asking for two things in the same day

<_<

>_>

Dude, just do it.

It's basically forum Christmas, and if we manage to get more people to hand in unwanted HB codes it's all good.

Just swear a solemn oath to dump any HB codes you don't want onto the forum at a later date to equalize your QQ karma.

<_<

>_>

Yeah, this, given that I just got both Sakura Beaches and The Escapists has been on my wishlist for a good looong while.

OTOH, if Ultima wants anything on my trading list... well, it's his.

Can i get undertale also then? Much thanks scary merry planty lady.

Also, you almost have to do humble bundles to have spare keys right? No other way?

Which one? The highly edgy one, or the strawberry one?
The highly edgy one wasn't bad (and was actually kinda fun), but probably would have been better if Ninja Theory had stuck to their guns with the darker version they'd been planning.

It could have potetially failed, yes, but caving on your creative vision from the beginning is in and of itself nearly always a failure.

Or should I say it's more likd you've failed yourself.

Also, the wig joke was stupid and childish, and I never even played the other games.

Last edited:
Can i get undertale also then? Much thanks scary merry planty lady.

Also, you almost have to do humble bundles to have spare keys right? No other way?

Well pretty sure you could also post games that were gifted to you be friends or family that you either don't want or already own. I mean humble bundles are likely where most spare keys come from, since they tend to be cases of buying them for 1 or 2 games and not caring about the rest, but they can't be the only source of said spare keys.

If someone hasn't grabbed Undertale yet I certainly wouldn't mind gifting that to my brother, he usually loves those types of games.

FUCK

I accidentally hit the reveal code on Rise of the Argonauts

Haven't used the code, so if anybody wants it (and won't report me to the humble popo)

Apparently I've got...
Well, so far the list goes

I was interested in Toybox Turbo, but ultimately decided I wouldn't play it enough to be a greedy asshole.

Also, apparently I have the code for Shadow Warrior (what the fuck is Shadow Warrior)
*youtubes*
Oh shit, that's fucking awesome.
I'm liking digging through my old codes.
I've also got a fuck ton of RPG Maker shit, and apparently App Game Kit 2.
Huh.

EDIT: Toybox Turn is is tentatively removed until I ask my father if he wants it.

If you want it, please remind me and I'll say if I gave it to him or not.

May I get, ah, RPG Maker shit, as you put it? Thanks beforehand!

May I get, ah, RPG Maker shit, as you put it? Thanks beforehand!
That... isn't on the list tho...?

I'll give you 2003.

I'm only doing it because I'm pretty sure I don't need it for use of VX Ace.

I bought 2003 with a coupon, so there isn' a gift option, and I'll have to directly PM you the code.

Remind me tomorrow, I just spent nearly an entire hour on trying to decide whether I wanted to give away the thing that wasn't on my list.

Blergh.

Last edited:
That... isn't on the list tho...?

*sighs*

I'll give you 2003.

I'm only doing it because I'm pretty sure I don't need it for use of VX Ace.

I bought 2003 with a coupon, so there isn' a gift option, and I'll have to directly PM you the code.

Remind me tomorrow, I just spent nearly an entire hour on trying to decide whether I wanted to give away the thing that wasn't on my list.

Blergh.

Ah, sorry then. Just ignore my previous post!

YAY!!! Ultima333 Claus has returned for another year with more gifts and more inspiration for others to get into the Christmas Spirit. Anyways on my List for Ultima333 this year Please is Telltale The Wolf Among Us. Also if you are willing I would like to please get Rise of the Argonauts from our new Christmas Krow KinKrow.

Last edited:
FUCK

I accidentally hit the reveal code on Rise of the Argonauts

Haven't used the code, so if anybody wants it (and won't report me to the humble popo)

Apparently I've got...
Well, so far the list goes

I was interested in Toybox Turbo, but ultimately decided I wouldn't play it enough to be a greedy asshole.

Also, apparently I have the code for Shadow Warrior (what the fuck is Shadow Warrior)
*youtubes*
Oh shit, that's fucking awesome.
I'm liking digging through my old codes.
I've also got a fuck ton of RPG Maker shit, and apparently App Game Kit 2.
Huh.

EDIT: Toybox Turn is is tentatively removed until I ask my father if he wants it.

If you want it, please remind me and I'll say if I gave it to him or not.
can i get 140? Already got a game already from ult so waiting if no one else wants it

can i get 140? Already got a game already from ult so waiting if no one else wants it
Crap, I sent a copy of the list to an old friend and she asked for it.

I do have MirrorMoon EP or Last Word if you're interested?

Adding them to the list.

Also, UrsaTempest, I will give you RPG Make 2003, but like mentioned it will have to be the code directly.

angelofwhim, Aleh has 140!

Grab it, grab it!

Also, can I have 'They Bleed Pixels'?

I'm pretty sure that's the eldritch game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back