• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Hey I've got some game codes just laying around. If you want any one of these shoot me a PM.

Worms Clan Wars
Bit.Trip Runner 2
Day Of The Tentacle Remastered
N++
X-Com Enemy Unknown

Last edited:
Hey I've got some game codes just laying around. If you want any one of these shoot me a PM.

Worms Clan Wars
Bit.Trip Runner 2
Day Of The Tentacle Remastered
N++
X-Com Enemy Unknown

I'd like Day Of The Tentacle Remastered, if you would be so kind.

Got Endless Space Collection off of Humble Bundle, except I've already got both the base game and Disharmony. Those who want it, lemme know.

Eador: Masters of a Broken World and Satellite Reign are now both free-to-keep for the next day or so--details are available here. Can't say I've heard of either, but the price is certainly right.
Huh. I have a copy of Satellite Reign, but I've not yet played it. Guess I'll pick up Eador.

Guns of Icarus: Alliance is free on Steam if you claim it in the next couple days.

I've also got some bundle keys that I can't use if anyone wants them.

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R
BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend
Broken Sword 5: Serpent's Curse
Shadowrun Returns
Shadowrun: Dragonfall Director's Cut

Shadowrun: Hong Kong Extended
Tesla Effect

Last edited:
Guns of Icarus: Alliance is free on Steam if you claim it in the next couple days.

I've also got some bundle keys that I can't use if anyone wants them.

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R
BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend
Broken Sword 5: Serpent's Curse
Shadowrun Returns
Shadowrun: Dragonfall Director's Cut
Shadowrun: Hong Kong Extended
Tesla Effect

May I get Shadowrun Returns and Dragonfall?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back