• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Thanks for the heads up I'm grabbing it for my library just cause it is free.

I got a Beta code for Fallout 76 that's not spoken for if anyone wants it.

Once again, culling the Humble Bundle keys I don't want. PM me if you're interested.

7 Days to Die
Hitman: The Complete First Season

Resident Evil Revelations
Sniper Elite
Sniper Elite V2
Dead Island Definitive Edition

Last edited:
Apparently you can get destiny 2 for free right now. Just got it as a gift after finally logging into my battle.net account to play diablo 3.

Aaaand it's officially the winter holiday season, with Thanksgiving wrapping up! So it's time to put my Santa Yuuka avatar on and update my list of spare games!

New things:
Resident Evil: Revelations
Sniper Elite v2
Bastion
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Battle Chef Brigade
Conan Exiles
Sudden Strike 4
Blackwake
Titan Quest: Anniversary Edition
XCOM: Enemy Unkown + Enemy Within DLC
Hacknet Deluxe
Sid Meier's Civ 3
Dungeon of the Endless
Dungeon of the Endless (copy 2)
Dungeon of the Endless (copy 3)
Endless Space
Endless Legend Classic + Tempest DLC
Endless Space 2 Standard edition
Planetary Annihilation: TITANS
Tomb Raider
Hacknet (regular edition)
Verdun
Goat Simulator
Guns of Icarus: Alliance

As always, the process is to just ask me, and I'll send you a Humble Bundle gift link. You'll need a Steam account to redeem it.

edit: I'm going to be updating the Opening Post - check that for the up-to-date list of stuff that's left.

Planetary Annihilation would be great. Is it just the DLC? If its with the game I would like to have it.

I'd like Resident Evil Revelations. That would be awesome, fam

Dungeon of the endless
Please my mistress

ultima333 Could I get one of those copies of Dungeon of the Endless? Please and thank you!

Could I into Tomb Raider? Wanted to check it out for some time but didn't get a chance.

Do we have a crew with Endless Legend here? Because I'd like to figure that one out (already own it) but all my RTS buddies only play Dominions or that Warhammer one.

I could go for Guns of Icarus: Alliance, though! I played a fair bit of the old one, and Alliance has an actual story mode right?

Not yet they aren't... check the first page's spoiled list to see what's available! Though it's not taking into account anything since Ultima last posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back