• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Hey ultima333 , would it be too much to ask for:

Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass
Little Nightmares Complete Edition
and:
==Dec2020:
Overcooked! 2 ?

pd: Hm... And I wonder what Cat Quest is about.

Sakura Dungeon, alongside John Wick Hex, if by the time I post, they're both not claimed?

EDIT: To make it Date/list friendly. Here's my three requests, if codes are still around and all that. :)
*Top list of Duunno date, out of various repeated codes offered.*
--- 2021 ---
Sakura Dungeon
==Oct 2021
John Wick Hex
==Dec2020:
Tabletop Playground
My bias three, if any.

Last edited:
What's all taken, I know a few things went by fast like bloodstained. >.<
To be fair, under "thank hell there's so many early christmas presents", the front page 'shopping list' has a lot of game codes, yet to be claimed? Some even duplicates, if you know where to look....

But for how long? Dunno. So glance, and pick ye presents while ye can. Before you get "your too slow" comments galore. :3

... PS: At least it's some time, compared to SB's gift thread being more intense in musical chairs here.

Sakura Agent
Sakura Dungeon
Sakura Fox Adventure
Sakura Gamer
Sakura Gamer 2
Sakura MMO 3
Sakura Nova
Sakura Sadist
Sakura Shrine Girls
Sakura Space
Sakura Swim Club
Sakura Agent
Sakura Dungeon
Sakura Fox Adventure
Sakura Gamer
Sakura Gamer 2
Sakura Knight 2
Sakura Knight 3
Sakura MMO 3
Sakura Nova
Sakura Sadist
Sakura Shrine Girls
Sakura Space
Sakura Succubus
Sakura Succubus 2
Sakura Succubus 3
Sakura Swim Club
Sakura Agent
Sakura Dungeon
Sakura Fox Adventure
Sakura Gamer
Sakura Gamer 2
Sakura Knight 2
Sakura Knight 3
Sakura MMO 3
Sakura Nova
Sakura Sadist
Sakura Shrine Girls
Sakura Space
Sakura Succubus
Sakura Succubus 2
Sakura Succubus 3
Sakura Swim Club
I keep seeing those games in my steam reccs so I'll take any you wanna give.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back