• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Caught up again.

Note - PLEASE Redeem the keys as soon as possible
If they aren't claimed then they sit looking like they're still available in my humble inventory, and then I'm not sure which ones have been given out already or not.
On top of that, dunno if it's been mentioned...

Also, follow etiquitte in letting you (the gifter) know they've been claimed, once redeemed, plz. ;)

ultima333

I just got myself a hearsay calcing of "fuck it, why not" Gift claims. That goes from 2023, to your often forgotten backlog...

After In done with the freshest 2024 claims.
As is, I'll claim the fresher games first, before I get more; 'greedy' with game keys not claimed for years back. I'll let you know by that point in time, m'kay? ;)

--- 2023's Games---
Chivalry 2
Spiritfarer: Farewell Edition
Grime

==April 2021:
Aven Colony
In Other Waters
==Feb 2021:
The Wild Eight
==August 2021:
Cepheus Protocol
Last Oasis
==July 2021:
Deadly Days
==May 2021:
Morkred
Vane
--- 2020 ---
The Witness

Follow up request after waiting period, now in priority order.

As stars aligned and it's been what, nearly a week since my last claim.

I'll probably make my final claim for Christmas from ultima333's long-forgotten keys list. Of the "2022-and-late" era list. So, claiming four keys for the season. ;)

--December 2022--
Where the Water Tastes Like Wine

--Februrary 2022--
Everhood

--- 2020 ---
Mad Father

--- 2018 ---
Goat Simulator

It's been a week, so I was hoping I could get these ones. Looked up the latter two and thought the card stuff was really interesting.
--- 2023's Games---
Wildermyth
--September 2023--
Aces & Adventures
Foretales

Lost Ruins is presently free on GoG, for about the next few days. https://www.gog.com/en/game/lost_ruins

Just a heads up for anyone picking this up.

- Combat is slow and must be timed. If you try to spam a sword at an enemy, you will DIE! Enemies are just faster than you!

- Each enemy requires a different weapon and tactic to kill. Don't expect one weapon to be effective against everything! Some weapons are effective to others while some are not!

- There is no level up system. Your health will always stay the same! Same thing goes for mana!

- Magic is limited. Magic Wands are one time use only and must be treated as a sort of gun with ammunition and Magic Spells consume a lot of mana!

- There is no "rest" system that allows you to replenish your mana and health all at once. Both are only replenished either by equipment or potions!

- Speaking of equipment, you can only equip one item at a time! Choose wisely based on the enemies and situation!

- You can buy items and other stuff on vending machines. The problem is that currency is not so plentiful and you are going to MOSTLY rely on what you have in your inventory!

- There is no level up system. Don't expect to just farm enemies to "outlevel" the difficulty!

- There are TWO way to save in the game, PC terminals and Statues. PC terminals lets you save multiple times. Statues are your autosaves. Do note, you have to.use TWO additional statues before you can use the first one!

- You will be using the evironment and other hazards a LOT!

- You will really die a LOT through trial and error!

And if you're not noticing it after reading this, the whole game is basically a metroidvania version of DARK SOULS!

lost-ruins.gif

- Oh! Don't expect a lot of lewds. It's not that kind of game!

Good Luck!

:eek:

Last edited:
Let's start with this one :) If you see anything interesting.. just replay /// You can ask for another game day after your last request ///

American Truck Simulator

Amnesia: Rebirth

Armello

Battle Chef Brigade

Beat Hazard Ultra

Book of Demons

Dusty Revenge: Co-Op Edition

Empire: Total War

Freedom Planet

Game of Thrones

Go Home Dinosaurs

Guacamelee! Gold Edition