• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

General chat thread

Also, per the rules of QQ, total account deletions are not done. They would have the potential to upheave threads with massive amounts of information, and disrupt other things. While individual posts can be altered or deleted (the latter needing a reason, though generally lenient in practice), trying to erase everything won't really work.

On the plus side, if you simply want to change your username or anything in your profile, it should alter those details everywhere in the website, so that it will seem as if you were always posting with your current username. At least, I think that's how it works.
How do I change my username?

Don't forget to search for LY while you're there. Kill as many adverbs as you can. Much like salt, they are unavoidable, but that doesn't mean you can't curb the worst of it.

Salt is surely one of the most utterly deliciously delightful things on this lovely planet.

Just drink lots of water to avoid they kidney stone.

But seriously, salt is love.

Hey, so quick question are their any nsfw Percy Jackson pics, idea, and discussion threads. Because I couldn't find one and don't know how to start one.

After reading up on geopolitical intrigue of the last 300 years, I've drawn up a ranking of how good the Great Powers are at it.

1. Britain
The House always wins. British talent at intrigue verges into the supernatural.

2. Soviet Russia
Beat Britain. Nuff said.

However, it starting faltering against the US after Nixon took the throne. And naturally, it was playing against weak opponents like the aristos and meatheads in Washington.

3. The US from the 70s onwards

They never reached the nigh supernatural talent of their motherland, but the US became an adept geopolitical chessmaster after Nixon came to office.....except for a short period under Carter

4. Bismarck's Prussia

Bastard earned his reputation fair and square. Actually outplayed Britain on occasion

5. France

It's not that they can't do intrigue, it's just that the infamous French temperament (the same that doomed them in Agincourt, the Franco-Prussian War and the Nicopolis Crusade)keeps screwing them over.

6. Imperial Russia and the US pre-Nixon

No wonder they were allies. It's a testament to their strength that they still won most of their conflicts despite being led by meatheads and out of touch aristocrats.

7. Prussia and all eras where Germany wasnt ruled by Bismarck

You know why. Germany is usually so terrible at intrigue that Thunderbolt Ross could unironically do a better job.

8. Turkey and Spain

.....how are these two still around?

Dumb, but I keep thinking

Take testosterone supplements or simply eat healthier and exercise more?

Or do both?

I know, my body and mind are really fucking weak, due to my own lack of resolve

But just about everyone has lots of plastic in their bodies and eats and drinks stuff with loads of chemicals and it gets into your body no matter what….and I am impatient AF

Even if deep down, I know it's a placebo, I really want to be brave or truly self disciplined like when I on occasion exercise with a coach just getting me to keep on going

What paralyzes me the most are social situations with guys like family obsessed with gaslighting and virtue signaling their stuff like how they're super vaccinated whilst only wearing a face mask and underwear and fatter than me. Helps make me lose control and/or get depressed just being near them.

Dumb, but I keep thinking

Take testosterone supplements or simply eat healthier and exercise more?

Or do both?

I know, my body and mind are really fucking weak, due to my own lack of resolve

But just about everyone has lots of plastic in their bodies and eats and drinks stuff with loads of chemicals and it gets into your body no matter what….and I am impatient AF

Even if deep down, I know it's a placebo, I really want to be brave or truly self disciplined like when I on occasion exercise with a coach just getting me to keep on going

What paralyzes me the most are social situations with guys like family obsessed with gaslighting and virtue signaling their stuff like how they're super vaccinated whilst only wearing a face mask and underwear and fatter than me. Helps make me lose control and/or get depressed just being near them.
Ideally, you should try eating healthier and exercising more anyway. But as to the supplements, you should really see a doctor about it. If they tell you your levels of testosterone, any given vitamins, iron, or whatever are low, take supplements for specifically those things. Otherwise, self-set-supplement-routines are usually a waste of time.

And virtue signaling is just that; signaling solely that those given people have those specific virtues (assuming they are not lying, of course). Clearly, they lack some other virtues and/or good behaviors and habits they really should have.

Last edited:
Ideally, you should try eating healthier and exercising more anyway. But as to the supplements, you should really see a doctor about it. If they tell you your levels of Testosterone, any given vitamins, iron, or whatever are low, take supplements for specifically those things. Otherwise, self-set-supplement-routines are usually a waste of time.

And virtue signaling is just that; signaling solely that those given people have those specific virtues (assuming they are not lying, of course). Clearly, they lack some other virtues and/or good behaviors and habits they really should have.

I can deal with people being scummy, ironic in that the closest thing I have to friends are guys who whilst rather hedonistic themselves, at the very least aren't being hypocritical about it or pretending to be following rules/laws and pretending at virtue….I wish they stopped offering me women though, I don't want sex or alcohol

It's when I'm dealing with guys going on about how moral they are all whilst laughing at people having their homes and businesses burned and looted and also at times getting killed or attacked by gangs and rioters that makes me think "God, you're not the people I once thought I knew"

Grind up the testosterone tablets with adderall and snort both.

Finish with a tequila enema.

This is breakfast.

Closest thing I have to breakfast most of the time is a yolkless omelette(doesn't have the fat of the yolk, has all the protein necessary)after a workout with a protein shake, or just a protein shake

I only get myself that omelette when I am sure family's not around

Because half the time they got CNN on or are talking at me

Nowadays though, my mom keeps tagging me on about protein shakes killing my liver

Last edited:
Is there something like an AI Coach/Tutor?

Specifically something to look at your stuff and tell you whether it's good or not, but able to at least keep you going and provide pointers?

I'm starting to wonder whether maybe someone who's completely ignorant about writing can sometimes make better criticisms of a story's writing than accredited experts.

I'm starting to wonder whether maybe someone who's completely ignorant about writing can sometimes make better criticisms of a story's writing than accredited experts.
Congratulations, you've yet again stumbled across a well known corollary to a well understood sentiment of a famous commentator on human nature.

"One has to belong to the intelligentsia to believe things like that: no ordinary man could be such a fool"- George Orwell

Granted, he was speaking on something far dumber than mere shitty critics, but that's beside the point.

Congratulations, you've yet again stumbled across a well known corollary to a well understood sentiment of a famous commentator on human nature.

"One has to belong to the intelligentsia to believe things like that: no ordinary man could be such a fool"- George Orwell

Granted, he was speaking on something far dumber than mere shitty critics, but that's beside the point.
One thing about intelligent and/or creative people is that they can be so smart and/or imaginative that they invent new ways to justify their own stupidity. Or even invent entirely new ways to be stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back