• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

General chat thread

Well, I've finally broken this account in on the actually questionable side of QQ.
Welcome to dark side.

So how is the questionable side of QQ? I only go there for a single RP so I don't actually know how the rest of it is
rMbGdxR.gif

Welcome to dark side.

So how is the questionable side of QQ? I only go there for a single RP so I don't actually know how the rest of it is
rMbGdxR.gif
Eh, not super questionable.

Or maybe it just says something about me that my first post was basically me saying that people weren't being lewd enough?

Eh, not super questionable.

Or maybe it just says something about me that my first post was basically me saying that people weren't being lewd enough?
Even in the lewd section, we are lewd a fairly small percentage of the time.

Except occasionally when someone succeeds in making a thread that properly maximises lewds, in which case we are lewd as all fuck.

Hey Chron, does the fact that your ban is now temporary allow you to read the forums?

Also hitting Ludwig with explosive bayonets to limit his movement in the opening move had been my own intent

The problem is how things go after he takes up his sword

Does anyone know why the OOW thread was locked? I'm struggling to figure out what we did recently to bring down the Mods.

Best guess? Because a chunk of the staff doesn't like the concept of the thread, they took the pretty open and shut case of 'someone said they were ignoring someone' and, instead of just giving him the x points infraction, locked the thread.

Punishing someone for a post they deleted immediately is like punishing him for a thought crime lol.
It's almost like a part of the staff that doesn't like these threads is applying a double standard and whacking it with everything they can over shit that would only warrant a slap on the wrist elsewhere.

Oh hey, people are posting again.

I don't know how even chat threads I make turn out to be failures, but I'm happy people posted at least a bit.
It's probably because of content.

The old wdango thread was based around content by Mortifier, OOW, and so on.

Without someone to come and help provide topic of discussions regularly it tends to die out like real general conversation

{Two cents}

It's probably because of content.

The old wdango thread was based around content by Mortifier, OOW, and so on.

Without someone to come and help provide topic of discussions regularly it tends to die out like real general conversation

{Two cents}
hey now

i helped make a lot of that discussion happen ill have you know

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back