• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

General chat thread

Thats just a sign you overclocked your pc too much.
Nope. It had had a factory reset, and I changed it from 100% to 50% (which I'd also done a while ago, prior to the reset). Saying that the factory settings were too hot is entirely valid, but I didn't overclock it.

In related news, I have Win 10 on said computer again and am reinstalling all my games. My VirtualBox->Kubuntu->Wine stack running Stars unfortunately went kernel-panic when I restored it from backup, but I found another working stack (if slightly less legal; it's DOSBox -> Windows 3.11).

So I just bought a new laptop and now I have to go through the huge effort of transferring everything and re-downloading all my programs.

I wish I could just move my hardrive.

So I just bought a new laptop and now I have to go through the huge effort of transferring everything and re-downloading all my programs.

I wish I could just move my hardrive.
Eh. I keep most of my stuff on my external hard drives, only putting stuff that needs quick access (i.e. games) on my real one. And I back-up everything as a matter of course. My hard drive was wiped recently and it wasn't too bad, aside from having to bug the people that wiped it to put Windows 10 back.

Happy new year, people of QQ. Has been a new year here for two hours. Haven't noticed any differences so far.

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM ALBERTA, CANADA!!! Hopefully it is a much better year than 2016...

Happy New Year!
... bit late, but still morning of Jan 1st.

How do you tell whether a canid is a fox or a dog? I saw a reddish-brown thing maybe 30 cm tall, maybe twice that shoulder to hip, with a tail about 2/3 as long as the torso and quite low to the ground. Highly habituated to humans; was eating leftovers we'd thrown outside for the birds and didn't startle until I came within about five metres. Bluish-green glow when I shone a torch in its eyes (which also didn't startle it).

How do you tell whether a canid is a fox or a dog? I saw a reddish-brown thing maybe 30 cm tall, maybe twice that shoulder to hip, with a tail about 2/3 as long as the torso and quite low to the ground. Highly habituated to humans; was eating leftovers we'd thrown outside for the birds and didn't startle until I came within about five metres. Bluish-green glow when I shone a torch in its eyes (which also didn't startle it).
A fox has a long tail(as you described), is generally cat sized, has pointed ears and a dog face, and has glowing eyes as you described.

Oh hey Akame Ga Kill finished up, I might actually start reading it now

...But not until after reading the final chapter so I know which characters to not get too attached to

Oh hey Akame Ga Kill finished up, I might actually start reading it now

...But not until after reading the final chapter so I know which characters to not get too attached to
Tatsumi and his designated waifu still live on, despite his, ah, final appearance.

A fox has a long tail(as you described), is generally cat sized, has pointed ears and a dog face, and has glowing eyes as you described.
Just saw it again in better light. It's a fox. And incredibly habituated. It walked right up to the front door and totally ignored my aunt trying to scare it from a few metres away until she started banging the door open and shut. Also ignored being sprayed with water in the earlier encounter.

Just saw it again in better light. It's a fox. And incredibly habituated. It walked right up to the front door and totally ignored my aunt trying to scare it from a few metres away until she started banging the door open and shut. Also ignored being sprayed with water in the earlier encounter.
Y u no touch fluffy tail?

That way, rabies lies.

But if you let it in and take care of it the fox might reveal itself to be a cute kitsune.

Y u no touch fluffy tail?
My aunt doesn't like it very much. Me, I was considering some effort to at least partially tame it. To be honest, a wild fox around here is probably a good thing; we're infested with rabbits and hares and there aren't many native animals around for it to eat. I imagine the person who owned the sheep whose leg we found in our backyard might not share that viewpoint, though.
I don't know about you, but I'm not doing much for people that spritz water in my face.
That wasn't me.

So recently I've been watching a bunch of skits from the Korean version of SNL and they are super funny. For example.

So Chuck Tingle is a thing.

4e6.jpg

Why.

Looks hilarious tho. You have the summary?

From the amazon page:
Buck Trungle is a world famous writer who is sick and tired of living in the shadow of his own books. But when his most recent novel, "Pounded In The Butt By My Own Butt" contacts him out of the blue and threatens a lawsuit, it's a fear that Buck must now face head on.

Buck's novel is looking to collect royalties on sales of himself, and Buck's lawyer is urging the writer to settle out of court, but when author and book finally meet face-to-face things take a turn for the erotic.

Soon enough, Buck is selling himself to seal the deal with this sentient novel, but can he give his ass away without giving a piece of his heart, as well?

This erotic tale is 4,500 words of sizzling human on gay book action, including anal, blowjobs, facials, rough sex, and litigious living novels.

Man why can't I live in the timeline where the guy who wrote Fate didn't do genderbends but gave Arturia, Nero, Altera and the like the Astolfo treatment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back