• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

General chat thread

*Thinks*
*A.Z=Aldnoah.Zero=Mechs*

Yeah, that's probably my fault.

Yeah. You and your SRW related stuff. Fortunately I'll just go make Slain Quest instead, with all my headcanon and alterations thrown in. Hopefully that should help.

"You see Slaine, both sides want a war. Vers wants it in order to distract the population from their suffering. Earth wants it in order to keep their internal divisions suppressed. They want to fight, but the politicians don't want to win."
"....That's wrong."
"That's how it is."

So what?

The only standards I need to abide by are my own. If you don't like it, that's fine.

But just as you are free to insult me for my opinions and attitude, so too am I free to call out others as well.

Whether you like it or not, your hypocrisy is just that. I at least have the good taste to rein my barbs in, except in cases where I don't, and nor do I then play the aggrieved victim because my ego was hurt.
I'm calling you a tool because the moment Squishy started acting out, you felt it was fine to try making him act as badly as possible.You had a choice to keep your own act together, and didn't. You thought goading him on was the best thing to do. Then it got you banned, and you came over here to brag about it.

It strikes me as being entirely in keeping with what I would call a tool.

If you're fine with that, why even reply to my post? It's not going change my mind or to validate you to me. I think it's clear everyone made up their minds at this point.

Yeah. You and your SRW related stuff. Fortunately I'll just go make Slain Quest instead, with all my headcanon and alterations thrown in. Hopefully that should help.

"You see Slaine, both sides want a war. Vers wants it in order to distract the population from their suffering. Earth wants it in order to keep their internal divisions suppressed. They want to fight, but the politicians don't want to win."
"....That's wrong."
"That's how it is."
Needs more time travelling nanomachines and a stereotypical evil mad scientist that's actually the only one making an active effort to save the world.

Needs more time travelling nanomachines and a stereotypical evil mad scientist that's actually the only one making an active effort to save the world.

*Looks at source work*

Time traveling nanomachines I can do. Otherwise, no mad scientists. I can only give you PTSD-kun.

We get to play as a pirate in Bloodborne? I'm sold.
proxy.php

I'm calling you a tool because the moment Squishy started acting out, you felt it was fine to try making him act as badly as possible.You had a choice to keep your own act together, and didn't. You thought goading him on was the best thing to do. Then it got you banned, and you came over here to brag about it.

It strikes me as being entirely in keeping with what I would call a tool.

If you're fine with that, why even reply to my post? It's not going change my mind or to validate you to me. I think it's clear everyone made up their minds at this point.
Because you seem to have taken the time to reply to me.

As I said, your position is inherently hypocritical.

You can reply to me, but I am denied that right? I only need to validate myself to myself, and I do not let potshots go unanswered. If you're going to try and position yourself as my moral superior, perhaps it would be best to take your own advice before offering it to me? I assure you that I am already aware of what you have said.

That you still feel compelled to reply to my stating that my business is my own, but also criticize me for replying to you blatantly insulting me for having the audacity to stand my own beliefs...

Anyone could tell that your position absolutely reeks of a double standard.

So that's one against Warhammer, and one for Bloodborne... maybe two.

Well, more songspam.

Nottheunmaker, TehChron.
Look, I know it might not be my place (especially considering my own tendency to argue vehemently with people >_>) but can you two calm down?

We made this thread to relax and have fun, let's not ruin it for ourselves.
I'm pretty calm, and calling out moralistic grandstanding is something I find more amusing than frustrating.

But yeah, I'll drop it.

So I've got three options in front of me.
  1. Start trying to piece together a new SRW RP.
  2. Read those two volumes of Astray that came in the mail today.
  3. Listen to my body's complaints that it only got to sleep for three hours last night and has been up for seventeen.

So I've got three options in front of me.
  1. Start trying to piece together a new SRW RP.
  2. Read those two volumes of Astray that came in the mail today.
  3. Listen to my body's complaints that it only got to sleep for three hours last night and has been up for seventeen.

Option 4: Everything at once.

At the same time

I currently have a 4:1 like to post ratio. I'm not sure how to feel about this. I worked really hard to drag myself up to 2:1 over on SV.
5:1 now.

It's because you have so few posts. The more you have, the harder to keep up the ratio it is. You're making few comments in a thread that very much agrees with said comments. If you get participating in quests and such, it'll go down.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back