• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

General chat thread

Sorry, I want to play, but it's too late for me.

The last time I played a game with you it ended in around 1:30 PM, which wasn't very good for me... >_>

Maybe another time.
As I recall that was 5 players with multiple new players, would probably be a lot shorter since we won't be explaining everything and only have three players. But that's up to you.

Just updated the background replacer to eliminate the borders. Please, let me know if something isn't working with it.

Actually, it's looking more like this on my screen.

S5sR3L3.png

Just had most anticlimactic BaHotH game ever. We took forever to reach the haunt, and when it finally did I (as Ox Bellows) managed to barge into the room with the thing we needed to kill and kill it the turn immediately after the haunt was revealed. Anyone up for a new game?

So just finished my last game of BaHotH for tonight. In it a little girl broke into the home of Ox Bellows. She killed all his exotic pets with some help from her monkey sidekick and some friends with an elevator, dynamite, and a medkit. From there she went on to shatter Ox's mind so she could take his shiny spear.

Last edited:
Hmm. So a DnD game loosely based on Castlevania, with Bloodborne and Metroid elements.

Player levels start at 6. Players get mundane gear and improve it themselves rather then finding new super weapons. On that note, they can find weapons in the castle, but improving them is required to.

Setting is Transylvania esque, a Castle on a hill with a surrounding city. A distance away is the city the players inhabit as a home base.

Hmm...

Hmm. So a DnD game loosely based on Castlevania, with Bloodborne and Metroid elements.

Player levels start at 6. Players get mundane gear and improve it themselves rather then finding new super weapons. On that note, they can find weapons in the castle, but improving them is required to.

Setting is Transylvania esque, a Castle on a hill with a surrounding city. A distance away is the city the players inhabit as a home base.

Hmm...
Never having played Castlevania, I'm not sure what the setup is like. Would it be basically a sustained singlehanded campaign by a hero or heroes to clear out an evil structure near a town, periodically returning to town to rest, and access services, like in Diablo 1?

Never having played Castlevania, I'm not sure what the setup is like. Would it be basically a sustained singlehanded campaign by a hero or heroes to clear out an evil structure near a town, periodically returning to town to rest, and access services, like in Diablo 1?
Probably Diablo 1 style, yeah. I was thinking how the Hunter's Dream was a hub in Bloodborne, the city would similarly be such for the players.

Hmm...
What version!?
Ahem, sorry about that. You just caught my interest is all.

Bard with Eldritch Abomination boyfriend plan is a go.

Probably Diablo 1 style, yeah. I was thinking how the Hunter's Dream was a hub in Bloodborne, the city would similarly be such for the players.
Is this a quest or an RP?

I could see both working, although I could only be arsed to participate in the former.

Please don't Logos. I'm not exactly in a good state right now. The sheer amount of posts in the last 24 hours I've outright not posted because they'd get me slammed by the mod hammer are evidence of that.
It sounds as if someone is in need of something that is simultaneously both melancholic and uplifting.

Hey citizens of the new world order. What would you say is the best quest or piece of writing on this forum is?
Interest and taste-relative.
proxy.php

All I can do is recommend shit I enjoyed, and all of that has been in the NSFW subforum, so consider yourself warned.
The Deadliest Sin is a quite good RWBY quest involving a sexy snake grimm, that has shittons of omake, and probably more than half of the grimm smut on the internet. If you're into that sort of thing.
Gods of the Arena is also excellent.We are an adorable dragon gladiator-owner.

Please don't Logos. I'm not exactly in a good state right now. The sheer amount of posts in the last 24 hours I've outright not posted because they'd get me slammed by the mod hammer are evidence of that.
Note: the deflating balloon was from the '4th edition', not the 'it isn't ready yet'.

That said, sorry. Want a hug?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back