• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

General chat thread

DISPENSING HUGS
article-2278289-178C9725000005DC-68_634x402.jpg

July-26-2012-00-30-43-mxncbv.jpg

support.png

Hey citizens of the new world order. What would you say is the best quest or piece of writing on this forum is?
Inferno Quest and Polyhistor Academy are both fairly interesting long runners. Inferno Quest despite being in NSFW has a total of 0 sex scenes last I checked. I'm horrifically behind on both of them for various reasons.

Inferno Quest and Polyhistor Academy are both fairly interesting long runners. Inferno Quest despite being in NSFW has a total of 0 sex scenes last I checked. I'm horrifically behind on both of them for various reasons.
Illusion

Poly is pretty well written and interesting, but it gets a little weird, and a bit annoying with its weirdness. I dropped it about halfway through because the character was a neurotic mess that just wasn't fun to read about.

Illusion

Poly is pretty well written and interesting, but it gets a little weird, and a bit annoying with its weirdness. I dropped it about halfway through because the character was a neurotic mess that just wasn't fun to read about.

Guess I'll check it out then. Still kind of weird juggling myself between here and SV.
proxy.php

So, recently got Bloodborne, as some of you might know.

Anyone wanna kill me?

Guess I'll check it out then. Still kind of weird juggling myself between here and SV.
proxy.php
Well, what I usually do is put the "unread watched threads" pages of SV and QQ in the same bookmark folder.

All I need is a middle click on it and I have both sites on different tabs.

Juggling on phone is a bit harder, though...

There's no hug rating though. :V
Hmm... While there might not be a hug rating...

There are always ways to express your love!

Also since apparently, EVERYBODY in this thread is a gumiho (okay fine "a girl with not-human ears", not just Tamamoes), I had best join that trend.

Assuming I can get my scanner to work, hahahahahah.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back