• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

General chat thread

When we first moved over to Xenforo, I spent every waking hour of about two days manually liking every single post in the Nameless Shadow Quest and In The Land of Lightning threads, to make up for everyone having lost every single like they ever had, insomuch as I was able to.
That was very kind of you.

When we first moved over to Xenforo, I spent every waking hour of about two days manually liking every single post in the Nameless Shadow Quest and In The Land of Lightning threads, to make up for everyone having lost every single like they ever had, insomuch as I was able to.

You're the hero that this forum deserves.

That was very kind of you.
You're the hero that this forum deserves.
Because we had trophies active at the time, the Points tab of members still roughly enshrines the results of it, from people accumulating Like related trophies. (The top of it, mostly. A lot of it is people who got postcount trophies.)
...I'm on that list because my sempai reciprocated with a me-ward focus.

To my eternal shame, Valette-Serafina didn't end up with the most points.

Regardless, I never want to see trophies on this forum again. The points tab is best as it is.

I just had one of the most frustrating games of Tower of Salem yet. The mafia out right said their roles, and were then backed up by the investigators, and somehow I was still killed off instead of the guy asking why he hadn't been killed yet.

Ah that sucks. Happens to me all the time on board games.

Now I cannot access my Showdown account.
clear.png

The idea that all of us have gumiho avatars is just an illusion.
... No, because gumihos are shapeshifters!
Therefore, anything could be a gumiho, therefore everybody's avatar is of a gumiho shapeshifted into something else!

You need an Illusion Breaker to pierce through his veil of puns.
I don't just break illusions!

I make illusions and then break the fake realities offered by those illusions!

...If I was able to, I'd post a screenshot from a heavily in progress game right here, but I don't have enough time since instead I probably failed to colorize a sketch I did while my family was shopping for new board games.

I'm not sure which one I should use, though, anybody have an opinion?

... No, because gumihos are shapeshifters!
Therefore, anything could be a gumiho, therefore everybody's avatar is of a gumiho shapeshifted into something else!

I don't just break illusions!

I make illusions and then break the fake realities offered by those illusions!

...If I was able to, I'd post a screenshot from a heavily in progress game right here, but I don't have enough time since instead I probably failed to colorize a sketch I did while my family was shopping for new board games.

I'm not sure which one I should use, though, anybody have an opinion?
I definitely like the first one better, but something seems off about the eyes.

I definitely like the first one better, but something seems off about the eyes.
Ahri has legitimately glowing yellow eyes in like a quarter of art of her. Some of which is official.

I mean, I totally agree, I can't do eyes, but I at least am accurate to the facts!

Should I just try and make the eyes solid instead of bothering with a pupil?

Ahri has legitimately glowing yellow eyes in like a quarter of art of her. Some of which is official.

I mean, I totally agree, I can't do eyes, but I at least am accurate to the facts!

Should I just try and make the eyes solid instead of bothering with a pupil?
I think that would probably look better. The pupils kind of stand out.

Flexile Dark Master Race.
lol get gud.

Code:
#content .pageContent {
  background-image: url('http://img06.deviantart.net/0a22/i/2014/098/4/b/shiny_cute_mew_by_lalingla-d7dm4rp.jpg');
  background-size: 100%;
  background-attachment: scrolling;
}
.messageList .message, .message .messageInfo {
opacity: 0.9;
}
Stylish extension for Google Chrome.
shiny_cute_mew_by_lalingla-d7dm4rp.jpg

It's Logos's script, and a damn good one it is.

So today instead of sleeping I decided to read straight through the Fafner book in one go.

Koyo turns into a huge asshole if he doesn't go to Avalon. I need a game where I can play bitter 'mercy kill my own friends mid-fight without a second thought' Koyo.

It was updated recently, to fix a visual bug I was noticing. Here is the updated set of code:
Code:
@namespace url(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml);

@-moz-document domain("forum.questionablequesting.com") {
#headerMover {
  background-image: url('http://img06.deviantart.net/0a22/i/2014/098/4/b/shiny_cute_mew_by_lalingla-d7dm4rp.jpg');
  background-attachment: fixed;
  background-position: center;
}
	opacity: .90;
}
}

lol get gud.

Code:
#content .pageContent {
  background-attachment: scrolling;
}
opacity: 0.9;
}
Stylish extension for Google Chrome.
shiny_cute_mew_by_lalingla-d7dm4rp.jpg

Ah, the burden of being a phone user. :V

I'll be able to start tomorrow. Doing a co-op could be fun. I'll be scrubbing it up as a rookie though.
Hey, no problem.
I was a rookie a couple days ago.

Anyway, know what I like about Bloodborne? You can set up passwords to only co op with certain people. You can do this even if they aren't in your level range.
Even better, this doesn't break the game. If you're much stronger than them, they reduce your stats accordingly. I'm hitting 140, 160 per R1, and co opping Cleric Beast with Hadou's new Arcane character took me down to 60 per hit. Slightly more than what I'm used to at that point, but not much more.

Hey, no problem.
I was a rookie a couple days ago.

Anyway, know what I like about Bloodborne? You can set up passwords to only co op with certain people. You can do this even if they aren't in your level range.
Even better, this doesn't break the game. If you're much stronger than them, they reduce your stats accordingly. I'm hitting 140, 160 per R1, and co opping Cleric Beast with Hadou's new Arcane character took me down to 60 per hit. Slightly more than what I'm used to at that point, but not much more.
Better then the 30 odd damage I was doing a swing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back