• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

General chat thread

Try the 'use BB code editor to the upper right of the various format options.

No guarantee it'll work, but it's the only trick I'm aware of that might work.
Ok ether I'm an idiot or I'm overly stressed (could be both). How do I use it? Is it just turn on the editor and paste the chapter in?

Ok ether I'm an idiot or I'm overly stressed (could be both). How do I use it? Is it just turn on the editor and paste the chapter in?
Yes?

Look, this site is garbage for formatting. Especially as other word processing software has progressed and this one still uses older infrastructure. The BB editor is, far as I am aware, your best chance.

Yes?

Look, this site is garbage for formatting. Especially as other word processing software has progressed and this one still uses older infrastructure. The BB editor is, far as I am aware, your best chance.
Thanks, I was able to get it to work. That was way harder than it should of been.

I'm all for femHarry fanfics.

... And than there is this.
2e8ce79965d82c6e2a37871829e961c8.jpg

Is there a thread for talking, discussing, and reccing books? I've been doing a lot reading lately.

Doctor Who review, Part 12 - Matt Smith era is finally up (2h long)

He's got in-depth reviews/retrospects on every era so far, and it's been mighty interesting seeing from my mainly-nuWho experience aside from having gone through the First Doctor's stuff years past.

Just felt like sharing some of my favorite animator's works. They're weird as fuck but I love it. Also gotta love chonky seals.

any suggestion on money making hobbies a young kid might have? about 6-12 years old. hobbies must not raise suspicions of parents though.

any suggestion on money making hobbies a young kid might have? about 6-12 years old. hobbies must not raise suspicions of parents though.
Mostly, it would be stuff in the line of "Lemonade Stands". They would make either crafts, or food, that then is sold mainly to close friends and relatives, as the child is likely to be unable to work at a massive scale.

Origami, handmade cookies, bead arts, and similar things.

A lot of doomsaying about how AI art will ruin art and artist's careers. I'm just happy to be getting more waifu art that caters to my personal preferences.

This crop of AI won't ruin anyone's career, not if you as a human can draw fucking hands.

As a human I have drawn hands (and feet). It's not easy but it's way easier than waiting for the AI.

This crop of AI won't ruin anyone's career, not if you as a human can draw fucking hands.

As a human I have drawn hands (and feet). It's not easy but it's way easier than waiting for the AI.
More generally- the AI will never be perfect, but it can do 95% of the work instantly, so then an artist can just come along and touch up where needed to make it good. Thus letting artists increase their output for no actual extra work.

Won't actually increase their income by much, if at all, but that's the danger of automation- greater productivity meets no increase in demand.

Last edited:
More generally- the AI will never be perfect, but it can do 95% of the work instantly, so then an artist can just come along and touch up where needed to make it good. Thus letting artists increase their output for now actual extra work.

Won't actually increase their income by much, if at all, but that's the danger of automation- greater productivity meets no increase in demand.

Actually yeah, I can see how it might cut into the income of very cheap commissions for stuff like D&D games.

But on the other hand, having an actually talented artist who uses the AI to get a decent baseline and then draws fucking hands on top of it would potentially be an increase in income per unit time for the same people, and the client would get a better product for unit cash.

A lot of doomsaying about how AI art will ruin art and artist's careers. I'm just happy to be getting more waifu art that caters to my personal preferences.

More generally- the AI will never be perfect, but it can do 95% of the work instantly, so then an artist can just come along and touch up where needed to make it good. Thus letting artists increase their output for no actual extra work.

That is the ideal. When technology supplements human endeavor, we get wonders and little resistance. The people that think AI art will, or even want AI art to, replace artists, though? Assholes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back