• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Newborn_Cretin

Likes watching people hold hands on YouTube.
So yeah, I just watched the movie and I want every one of you degenerates to go watch this movie.
It's actually a really good movie in character and plot. My heart was pumping and I had some serious adrenaline rushes going it's a great suspense thriller.

A real solid movie.

I'm not going to put any spoilers up here but damn was this intense I was not expecting this from a Godzilla film. Easily worth the money to go see.

I like the hammer effect of the dorsal plates when firing the atomic breath.

Fun Fact: This is currently the only Godzilla's atomic breath that creates a mushroom cloud. Every single Godzilla out there either have flamethrower-like atomic breath or blue laser.

I like the hammer effect of the dorsal plates when firing the atomic breath.

Fun Fact: This is currently the only Godzilla's atomic breath that creates a mushroom cloud. Every single Godzilla out there either have flamethrower-like atomic breath or blue laser.
Godzilla GMK All Monsters Attack has Godzilla leave a mushroom cloud after his breath attack. In one of his attacks.

Yes, the dorsal plates acting like nuclear fuel rods was sick

Okay so I just got back from watching this.

Damn good watch. A lot of the human drama actually made me tear up.

And of course the stuff with Big G himself was amazing. Watch it in theaters if you can.

Good movie,finally saw it.Everybody who do not watched it yet should do so.
I only do not undarstandt,why Godzilla tried to use Atomic breath on destroyers,when he was fully capable of tearing them with his claws.
And what he eat? small Godzilla could eat krakens ,but big one after he mutaded and grow up?

Well,i still like movie.And,if you think too much,most movies are not logical,too.

Good movie,finally saw it.Everybody who do not watched it yet should do so.
I only do not undarstandt,why Godzilla tried to use Atomic breath on destroyers,when he was fully capable of tearing them with his claws.
And what he eat? small Godzilla could eat krakens ,but big one after he mutaded and grow up?

Well,i still like movie.And,if you think too much,most movies are not logical,too.
Aside from plot reasons, at that point he being pulled in two directions by a flotilla if tugs and the two destroyers,.and feeling the effects of a rapid decompression. Probably not feeling like, or able to close to melee at that point.

Aside from plot reasons, at that point he being pulled in two directions by a flotilla if tugs and the two destroyers,.and feeling the effects of a rapid decompression. Probably not feeling like, or able to close to melee at that point.
Logical explanation,decompression would kill any other creature by that point.

So... he definitely didn't die at the end I'm excited to see the potential sequal when that ever comes out.

Logical explanation,decompression would kill any other creature by that point.
Funilly enough I recall accounts of divers suffering a similar occurrence. While diving a u boat wreck, one diver suffered a buoyancy malfunction and plummeted to the bottom instead of the usual slow descent. He was able to ascend fairly safely but still suffered some ill effects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back