• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Quite a bit more than in being sterile.

Especially since you forgot about it until we brought it up.
I hadn't planned him to be sterile or not, it just happened while writing and I don't really have a plan that uses that route. I could just remove it, but I didn't understood what triggered you about this?

I hadn't planned him to be sterile or not, it just happened while writing and I don't really have a plan that uses that route. I could just remove it, but I didn't understood what triggered you about this?
The bit that "triggered" me is that kind of pretty serious ailment being given as part of a "boon" that could not be denied, and the MC seeming not to even notice (an attitude seemingly shared by you.)

i think it's just unexpected. first he didn't get a choice in the matter, second no reaction from him whatsoever like if someone told you you couldn't have kids i'd definitely react. i mean tbh when i read these fics i put myself in the mc's shoes. so i basically see him going after rumi and nemuri who are older and may want children and then be like sorry i cant so go fuck some other dude i guess, so bye. idk that's just me. that being said i like the story and appreciate your effort. god knows i don't write shit

TBH for a gamer it doesn't matter much if he's sterile, you just have to get lucky with a roll, grind you magic or change race again. at the moment it's probably a positive becaust he cant get a girl pregnant

A/N: ...I think this chapter is worse than the first one.
Yes, this MC is not incredibly cunning, evil, and calm. Not yet, anyway.
If you see something wrong, other than the MC, it would be greatly appreciated if you tell me about it.

My eyes shot up wide instantly after I dropped in with a hard thump on the...I think my apartments' floor? While trying to get on my feet, I can't help to groan at my limbs' painful aching.

Does traveling through dimensions make you feel like shit that much? Questions for another time, I guess...

Taking a swift glance at my cramped up apartment, I notice one little detail.

..I'm alive? I'm alive! OHH, MY EYES! I HAVE THEM BACK AGAIN! I CAN SEE!

Man, It's good to be back in the world of the living. Only after..5 minutes with those douchebags? This the finest fucking deal I've ever had in my life!

Let's see those awesome powers of mine. What did that Voice tell me to say to activate those OP skills? Hmm... He told me to play the website and raise some money!

"Stats?"

Nero
Level 1
Title – The Gamer
Class - [Swordsman](), [Gunslinger](), [Alchemist]()
Race – Human
Alignment – Chaotic Neutral
HP – 110 [3 HP/60s]
SP – 110 [5 SP/30s]
STR – 1(-4)
VIT – 1(-4)
DEX – 1(-4)
INT – 5
WIS – 5
CHA – 5
LCK – 5
Points – 0
Credits – 0

Yeah..my stats are pretty bad. Hey, Voice! How do I get powerful, fast?

Voice? Silent treatment then. Oookay... As far as I know about this DnD, RPG Games, and stuff, there should be some sort of storage thingy to store things. I should probably try that.

"Storage?" Nothing happened. I'm sure there is something like that! What could it be? What could it be–

"Inventory!" As soon as I said it, a blue screen emerged from nowhere that is similar in color to the status screen.

OH YEAH, BABY! I AM A GENIUS! Now, give me some sharp swords and a minigun, so I can do a Doom Slayer on this world–A book?! Voice! What the fuck am I supposed to do with 'Gamer For Dummies'?! I can't waste time reading something like this!

Just learn the skill from the book and leave me the hell alone...
Learn the skill? Hey, what's that supposed to mean?! Answer me, dammit! Fuck. Learn the skill, he says. Games have skill books, right?

I went and clicked the book in my Inventory, and it instantly materialized in my hands? Cool.

[Skill Book Detected.]
[Do you want to learn the Skill: 'Gamer Powers For Dummies'?]
[Y][N]

When I clicked on the [Y], the book in my hands just crystallized towards my head with some cool blue particle effect. ARHG—Wait, that's not so bad, pleasant even. OOH, I see... You could do the tutorial part in the beginning, you know. I feel like a complete idiot right now.

Hidden Quest Complete
Objective: Learn about your powers.
Bonus Objective: Do it by yourself.
Rewards: 50 XP, +1 to All Stats, [ID C/E]

30% XP Bonus: [HIDDEN QUEST]

You obviously added that bonus objective just to mock me, didn't you?! At least I got something good from this.

Onto the most important objective! However, before that, I've got to look at my new appearance. I didn't even had a proper opportunity to create a character of my own.

...Nevermind, I just realized that I have to drain the good ol' life-giving lizard if you know what I mean.

Going around my apartment and strolling/smashing through some empty–and not so empty pizza boxes, I walked into the relatively clean bathroom, lifted the toilet seat, unzipped my pants, and started- WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING?!

You really need to stop shouting. It's becoming more annoying every time.
You could've given me some heads up before giving me something like that! This–this is more like a fully-grown dragon, not a mere lizard. Holy shit.

I could replace it if you are not happy with it.
NO! J-just leave me alone. I can't pee like this...

Finishing after – what, three minutes? Seriously, how can someone drink that much liquid stuff! – I washed up and dried my hands quickly, moved in front of the mirror to finally have a good look at myself.

Black hair? Really? Nothing new there. Except for the fact that I look like a fucking skeleton, everything seems to be looking average. Great. Goodbye, o sweet o sweet harem paradise...

My nose looks okay, standard-issue straight nose, nothing too fancy. The same goes for my eyes too. Boring brown eyes. Does it seem like I'm shorter? I'm probably 5'8 or 5'9, considering I'm still a teenager. It's pretty adequate. In addition to that, I've got fair skin with little to no acne marks or scar. Meh, nothing out of the ordinary there either. I've always had fair skin.

In the end, I look average very much, but that's not what bothers me right now. I have to get rid of this ridiculous skeletal look! I've got no fucking muscle mass at all.

Quest Added

[Lightweight, Baby!]
Objective – Reach 25 STR, DEX, and VIT before you reach LVL 25
Rewards – ?, Removal of the Perk [Skin and Bones], 900 XP

So.. thinking about things could cause the System to generate Quests? Huh. That wasn't written in the book. I shall conduct more tests! First, let's try... Skills.

[You can't view your skills before you select your Primary Class.]

Damn. Opening the stats again, I selected [Swordsman] because It'll probably help me level up faster than [Gunslinger], plus I don't know about Japanese gun laws, but casually whipping out a gun from nowhere would seem a little suspicious,

Whipping out a 40-inch katana isn't suspicious on your book?!
I like the swords better; what're you going to say about that, shitstain?! I don't want to bother with guns this early on. Additionally, I can't produce potions without any material or recipes to work with; on top of that, [Alchemist] doesn't have the same combat capabilities as the others. I don't want to get turned into a Sicilian tomato paste five minutes into the Dungeon, thank you very much.

After selecting the class, another pop-up appeared, and when I clicked on it, It redirected me to my Stats tab.

You have selected your Primary Class as [Swordsman].

[Swordsman] – LVL 1/100 [0%]
The way of the sword is not for everyone. Do you think you can handle it?
3 DEX, 2 VIT per LVL

That's a fuck ton of bonus for my Stats. Nice, I guess?

Closing the Stats page, I tried opening my Skills tab again to see my repertoire...

Skills

[Gamer's Mind] (Passive)
Allows the user to calmly and logically think.
Gives a peaceful state of mind.
Immunity to a psychological status effect.

[Gamer's Body] (Passive)
Your body will behave like that of an RPG character.

[Observe] (Active)
Gain a bit of information about the target.

[Sword Proficiency] (Novice)
You have a little bit of knowledge about swords and how to use them.

[ID Create] (Active)
Allows you to enter an Instant Dungeon.
Cannot enter while in combat.
Dungeons Available
[Zombies]

[ID Escape] (Active)
Allows you to leave an Instant Dungeon.
Cannot leave while in combat.

Yeah.. overpowered much? Let's try... [Observe]! A box appeared on the left of my vision.

Nero
The Gamer
HP – 120
SP – 120
Race – Human
Level – 1
STR – 2(-4)
END – 2(-4)
DEX – 2(-4)
INT – 6
WIS – 6
CHA – 6
LCK – 6

So it gives something like a character sheet, too, like my [Stats] tab...I can work with that.

Alrighty then! Since I'm in the My Hero Academia world, I should decide what or where I'll start messing and changing the future...but I don't even know the date yet!

Quickly sitting in front of my nearly a decade old computer, I decided to research the topic. Huh, this universe has Transformers too. Cool.

Back to the topic, U.A Entrance Exams are 2 months away; if I want some action, I should really join up the U.A.. but then again, who is stopping me from getting stronger and killing the bad dudes on my own?

I know the future events, and I know that the All For One is still alive. They don't know that, and if I want to fight him, I could have to wait months for the events to catch up. This is really troublesome...

Quest Added

[Zero to Hero!]
Objective – Enter the U.A Entrance Exams and be successful at it.
Bonus Objective – Ranks as 1st in the Exams.
Rewards – ?, ?, ?, 4000 XP
Bonus Rewards – ?, 12,500 XP

You want me to enter? Fucking hell... I don't have any other choice, I presume?

Talkative as always... It is on then!

I used one of my only skills [ID Create]. After using it, I heard a distinctive pop in my head like something sucked out all the air inside me.

I shrugged the weird sensation off, thought I imagined things, but just to be sure, I looked outside from the window next to my bed.

There it was. A blood-red moon replaced the earlier happy, sunny day in the sky, few happy little zombies were on the roads, and there was no living person. Heh, other than me, that is.

I've just created my very own alternate dimension...

My face split into two with a maniacal grin as I rushed outside from my hell-hole of an apartment building.

Once I was outside, one of the first things I noticed was a dog shit I stepped on. Really?! Is my luck really that bad?!

The second thing was the zombies, of course. Mindless fuckers, these are. Just wandering aimlessly in the abandoned streets.

I watched a few crazy zombie movies in my previous life, but If I saw one of the zombies in those films, in real life? I wouldn't move an inch of muscle. These here, however, are fucking terrifying. On a scale of 10, I would give these a solid 7 or 8.

I cast [Observe] on one of them to see what I'm dealing with before I began to do some old school grinding.

Zombie
Level – 3
Alignment – Neutral Evil
HP – 130
STR – 4
VIT – 3
DEX – 1
INT – 1
WIS – 1
LCK – 0

Thoughts about you – Disinterest

They are stronger than me. That could create a problem, although it doesn't seem like a big difference.

Can I kill these things with my fists? I really don't want to die again while trying something after isekai'd into a new world this fast...

Quest added

[Superior Monster]
Objective – Kill 5 Zombies without using any tools or weapons.
Reward – 100 XP, [A Decent Weapon], 500 Credits

..Thanks? I guess?

Looking around, I have 3 of them in my vision. The Guide said I could create skills by doing anything. How about.. more powerful punches?

Thinking about it doesn't work; we got that crossed off from the list, alright.

That Guide could be a little outdated for you to use The Gamer properly.
A little?! Then why give it to me, you fucking donkey?!
Erm... ASK THE OTHER GUY!

We didn't have a Gamer for a long time, and there are certain changes done to the System, but you'll get the gist of it soon enough.
Then create a new Guide! Aren't you a God?!
Well, you see, the truth is that we can't be seen–

We can't do all the work for you. Your powers were straightforward to figure out If you gave It some proper thought.
FUCK. THIS COULD BE EASIER IF YOU JUST GAVE ME THE ABILITY TO CREATE A LIGHTING SPEAR TO SMITE ANYONE I WANT!

Sighing at myself, I stepped through the broken glasses, cement chunks that had fallen from empty buildings there, and started marching towards a zombie I've spotted.

Walking closer to him, I saw that there were no other ones nearby. Good, now stay like that...I threw one punch at it, and a red pop-up appeared on his head that indicates the damage I've done, I think? Yeah, that's probably it.

[14 Damage] is really low, even for a [Critical Damage], but I don't have another tool to fight him.

When he realized I punched him, he started to make some not-so-scary zombie growls.

You're trying to intimidate the wrong person, buddy. I don't really care about that pathetic sound you are making right now.

Rolling to the left, dodging his attempt to lunge at me, I picked up a broken water pipe that was sitting idly next to me, waiting for somebody truly worthy enough for it to pick it up.

I grabbed the rusty body of the pipe hardly while rushing towards the zombie to beat the 'living' shit outta him, just to get tackled by a brainless fucking camper suddenly jumping out of nowhere.

It chewed on my forearm while still in the air. Broken out of my horrible balance, I chucked both of us into the hard cement.

-10 HP

-47 HP

What the fuck? How one bite did that much damage? That's like nearly half of [HP] points! I have to be more careful while doing this...Shit.

I saw the other zombies who heard the noises, slowly making their way to my current position. Quickly I shook the thoughts off, picked myself up, and looked around for my precious water pipe!

Water Pipe
A rusty metal pipe for conveying water.
Deals STR + 5-9 Bludgeoning/Piercing DMG per hit

Once I spotted it, I hurriedly picked up the glorious pipe of destruction off the unholy ground and stabbing it hard as I could through the crawling one-legged motherfucker's brain, leaving small chunks of the rotten brain on the ground.

I think it's dead? Is it the true verb for them? Doesn't matter.

Once I stabbed him through the head, similar to the book, he dissolved with green particles but, unlike the book, into the air. Another pop-up box appeared instantly.

+100 XP +150 Credits..

Level Up!

..[150 Credits] and [100 XP] each? That's ridiculously high, considering XPs needed to level up are calculated by multiplying my current level with 100.

I love it!

This the most brutal and overpowered set of powers I've ever seen, and I'm going to abuse the hell out of it.

I moved my gaze to the hordes of zombies approaching, my brain instantly geared into the [Battle Crazy] mode.

I could feel the adrenaline in my blood rising every second. I watched the massive horde in front of me with inhumane levels of anticipation, making my senses go haywire.

From what I understood, this [Flaw] makes a person waiting for a battle to commence tough, and when the battle happens, If his or her opponent is not good enough for them, they will get extremely irritated, thus comes the anger.

I can also see the [Flaw] making the bearer more battle-ready? I can't really say. After I spotted the incoming undead army, I opened my Stats tab to use my hard-earned points to level the playfield.

2 + 3 = 5 [STR]
5 + 1 = 6 [DEX]
4 + 1 = 5 [VIT]

Grabbing the pipe like a baseball bat in my hands, I mused aloud. Yeah, that should make some difference. This is going to be one helluva day...

(8 and a half hardcore grinding hours later…)

Achievement Unlocked

[Zombie Head]
Kill 100 Zombies.
Rewards – 350 XP, [Undead of the Undeads]

Perk Gained

[Undead of the Undeads]
Grants +5% Damage to the [Zombie] type opponents.

Panting profusely, feeling like a 'walking dead' because of the numerous aching in my muscles albeit smiling, looking like a crazy serial killer with all that blood on my clothes. How the hell I've made through this alive, I don't even know.

I brought forth my Stats tab in front of me to see how this crap worked out for me.

Nero
Level 15
Title – The Gamer
Class - [Swordsman] – LVL 15/100 [12%]
Race – Human
HP – 430 [99 HP/60s]
SP – 430 [165 SP/30s]
STR – 15(-4)
VIT – 33(-4)
DEX – 45(-4)
INT – 38
WIS – 6
CHA – 22
LCK – 6
Points – 55
Credits – 10,500

After a while, the pipe snapped in half, so basically, I had to punch a few zombies in my way to get out of there, but It was worth it.

When I completed [Superior Monster], I was so happy because I finally got a weapon to kill more of these fuckers easier! It just gave me a plain-looking steel sword...Although it did the job quite nicely, I still don't give out enough power.

If I want to kill our beloved Quirktomaniac, I should get stronger, at a much faster pace.

Although despite this, when I began killing zombies much faster than in the beginning, The Voices apparently not expected that and changed the mobs' loot to give only [XP] because I'm not supposed to get rich by killing these mobs. Dickhead.

Since my job was done here for today, I started walking towards my apartment. I can't really appear out of nowhere. Things just don't work like that.

Or... maybe they did. They didn't show everything about this world in the anime or the manga, so maybe there is some kind of moronic Quirk works like that exists.

The time I got closer to the place I live – dude, this is truly just shit-hole. I mean, look at this place, man. I know they aren't giving out free houses to the orphans, but after my dad died, he could have left me a sum of money instead of losing it all in gambling and drugs – WAIT A MINUTE? I can remember things I didn't even know of! Why couldn't I remember these things when I came here in the first place?

Could it be the memories of the previous host of this body being... adjusted? If that so, did I destroyed the kid's soul by hijacking this body?

+1 Affection with The Voices

That's some fucked up stuff, man.

Near the house I live in, I found a nice and quiet looking alleyway. I hopped in and exited from the Dungeon with the help of [ID Escape].

Suddenly, the world around me cracked and, after a few moments, finally shattered like broken glass. Just like that, I was back again in the real world.

Ignoring the loud snoring coming from the sleeping homeless dude, who was leaning to the piss smeared brick wall, I've entered the empty apartment. Taking off the blood-stained clothes, I instantly dumped them into the washer.

Opening up my Stats, I've begun to execute The Order 66 on them, or what I like to call, dumping all of my points into [STR] – heh, just kidding...

15 + 15 = 30(-4) [STR]
38 + 2 = 40 [INT]
6 + 24 = 30 [WIS]
6 + 14 = 20 [LCK]

Quest Complete

[Lightweight, Baby!]
Objective – Reach 25 STR, DEX, and VIT before you hit LVL 25.
Rewards – [Gacha Store], Removal of the perk [Skin and Bones], 900 XP.

x2 Gacha Coin added to your Inventory

30% XP Bonus = +1170 XP

Gacha? Opening up my [Inventory], I used [Observe] on the item.

Gacha Coin

Common Item

Use this trusty coin to get one random item or ability from the Gacha Store. You could get anything within the Multiverse. Ranging from The Infinity Gauntlet to a regular traffic sign. Care for a spin?

Hell yeah! Spin for me, little coin!

-1 Gacha Coin

Item Added

[Elf Ear] x2

Common Item

A pair of ears from some elf.

Why? Seriously, why? Sighing, I put the elf ears furthest part of my inventory.

We are going to do this again, and you are going to give me something useful.

-1 Gacha Coin

[Spinning...]

C'mon, come on, please, please, please...

[Spinning...]

For fucks sake, just give me something du –

Item Added

[Aerondight]

Mythical Item

This sword originates from the famous Lady of The Lake. Made from silver and steel alloy, making it effective against [Humans] and any [Monster] type enemies.

Each blow generates charges which increase swords' damage by 10%. Charges are lost over time or when received any damage. A fully-charged sword always deals with critical hit damage. Killing a foe with a fully loaded sword will permanently increase the weapons' damage.
The maximum charge is 10.

Deals STR+50+(10xBLWxCHRG) Slashing/Piercing DMG per hit

Current charges: 1

– de...

Holy shit.

Thank you! Thank you so much! I WILL DO ANYTHING YOU ASK –

Requirements – Sword Proficiency (Master)

DAMN YOU, VOICES!

When I was done shouting bullcrap about them to the air, I heard a very loud rumble in my stomach that, by a high chance, means that I was hungry, and decided to have pizza for dinner.

Why? Because I can't cook! Yeah...That was pretty lame.

After that, I'll probably check my knowledge about this timeline. No one wants to see a gender-bent All Might and All For One having fun with some strap-ons.
FUCK! I'M NOW THINKING ABOUT THAT! MY EYES! IT BURNS!

"Unleash the veil"? Was that it? No, that doesn't feel right. Wait, it was something more... grandiose.
Ah, yes! "Manifest Destiny!" I exclaimed, hoping to feel a surge of power coursing through my veins. But nothing. I tried again, louder this time. "Manifest Destiny!" Still nothing. A slight panic began to creep in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back