• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Harry Potter Reincarnation Quest

Created at
Index progress
Hiatus
Watchers
Recent readers

So I'm a little new to QQ and have seen less White Knighting here then SB, so I'm going to try a...

WastingPixies

Know what you're doing yet?
So I'm a little new to QQ and have seen less White Knighting here then SB, so I'm going to try a quest. Be warned that I'm using an iPad so the updates will be a little sporadic.

Day in and day out, you live a tiring boring life. Each and every day is the same, one thing after another, never changing, never shifting...

Except...

Each night you dream. And not just dream as you have heard it described by your family... But Dream

There is something more to your dreams... They seem like almost a life away to you. You remember that life, in parts at least. And though you remembered that you dreamed, you never could remember what it was you dreamed. There was something that you could always remember though. Something that bored in your mind and soul, like a mark upon your very self

[ ] You had a bad day, a really really bad day. You don't remember what caused it to be so bad, but it doesn't matter, all that matters is that you had a bad day.
[ ] You dreamt of passion and strength! Of the dancing flames and the madness in ones eyes. A dream of saddens that burned brighter then the greatest of flames, and rage colder then a lightings touch.
[ ] You dreamt of war, of facing an enemy better then you. Faster then you, stronger then you. You dreamt of your strength failing, eyes blurring, and the world growing dark and dim. Yet you stud fast, you looked the demons in the eye and form on high there blood rained down.
[ ] You dreamt of endless blue, lines and symbols arcing across the horizon. North. East. South. West. Coins jingle in your pockets as you sit high above the world, pen and paper in hand you speak with the four winds, learning all the knowledge of the world

Character Sheet

Name: Harry Blackstone Copperfield Potter

Stats

Intelligence [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Wits [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Resolve [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

Strength [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Dexterity [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Stamina [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ]

Presence [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Manipulation [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Composure [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

Skills

Traits

Perks

Last edited by a moderator:
[X] You had a bad day, a really really bad day. You don't remember what caused it to be so bad, but it doesn't matter, all that matters is that you had a bad day.

- Gone postal? Revenge?
- Passion? Elementalist?
- Blood knight?
- Cartographer? Geomancer?

[X] You dreamt of war, of facing an enemy better then you. Faster then you, stronger then you. You dreamt of your strength failing, eyes blurring, and the world growing dark and dim. Yet you stud fast, you looked the demons in the eye and form on high there blood rained down.

Too much magic users on many quests. I want a physical one.

[X] You dreamt of war, of facing an enemy better then you. Faster then you, stronger then you. You dreamt of your strength failing, eyes blurring, and the world growing dark and dim. Yet you stud fast, you looked the demons in the eye and form on high there blood rained down.

Grosstoad said:
- Gone postal? Revenge?
1270765-bigthumbnail.jpg

As Co-Gm I will not be partaking in the voting, for at least the first few updates.

But BloodWitch and I do have one very important thing to say to you all: [CACKLING INCREASES]

[X] You dreamt of endless blue, lines and symbols arcing across the horizon. North. East. South. West. Coins jingle in your pockets as you sit high above the world, pen and paper in hand you speak with the four winds, learning all the knowledge of the world

[X] You dreamt of passion and strength! Of the dancing flames and the madness in ones eyes. A dream of saddens that burned brighter then the greatest of flames, and rage colder then a lightings touch.

I smell firebending!

[X] You dreamt of passion and strength! Of the dancing flames and the madness in ones eyes. A dream of saddens that burned brighter then the greatest of flames, and rage colder then a lightings touch.

I'm thinking Zuko, Azula, or Iroh. Depends on if the madness we remember is from us or someone else. The sadness might be Lu Ten's death.

Hmm....

Joker/Comissioner Gorden. I'm betting Joker. Maybe Harley Quinn.

Azula. Maybe Zuko or Iron or even Ozai, but Azula is my guess.

Uh....sounds like an Uchiha? Itachi?

No clue.

[X] You had a bad day, a really really bad day. You don't remember what caused it to be so bad, but it doesn't matter, all that matters is that you had a bad day.

Is that you Jackie?

Tetsurō said:

Is that you Jackie?
If you mean Jackie from Bleach, then I doubt it. She fully remembers what happened, after all.

Okay, trying to think of who the options refer to ...

First is the Joker. Seems kinda obvious, really.

Second is Azula. Same.

Third is ... hm. No clue.

Same with the fourth.

... I really don't know many settings.:/

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
Uh....sounds like an Uchiha? Itachi?

Don't see how that description could apply to Itachi.

Dimensionist said:

The bit our eyes blurring and the world going dark. Strength fading too, but it's the blurring vision and potential gradual blindness that makes me wonder.

Dimensionist said:
Okay, trying to think of who the options refer to ...

First is the Joker. Seems kinda obvious, really.

Second is Azula. Same.

Third is ... hm. No clue.

Same with the fourth.

... I really don't know many settings.:/

The fourth could be someone from One Piece. I thought the third might be Guts from Berserk.

The first really looks like Joker , especially with the not remembering part .

Second one may or may not be Azula . I think it's someone from Avatar , at least.

Third one is Counter-Guardian EMIYA , perhaps ?

as for the fourth , this is a really wild guess , but I think it's Igor from the Velvet Room .

Selias said:
If you mean Jackie from Bleach, then I doubt it. She fully remembers what happened, after all.
I think he means Jackie Chan Adventures. Currently the options are cryptic as hell so I leave it to the other guys.

Honestly I really like the idea of Harry being skilled with martial combat & used to fighting overwhelming odds.

The idea of him forcing the Dursleys to treat him properly because of his physical prowess rather than a display of magic is very appealing to me. That he could beat Dudley, Malfoy & eventually Voldemort with combat skill & ability is appealing to me.

Of course I'd expect Harry has a much better chance of training his physical skills rather than magic in the time before he goes to Hogwarts(or if he even does).

Bloodwitch if you have a wireless keyboard you can probably use it with the IPAD.

http://www.macworld.com/article/2032120/how-to-use-an-external-keyboard-with-your-ipad.html

Selias said:
I... how the... what? How does that even make sense?

You know , endless blue of the velvet room , the coins are the money he made by fleecing the Wild Cards for summoning their persona from the compendium , pen and paper for the signed contracts , and all the knowledge of the world fits his character very well .

The fourth one reminds me of One Piece. Probably Nico. Nico Robin.

Chibi-Reaper said:

I smell firebending!

As do I
[X] You dreamt of passion and strength! Of the dancing flames and the madness in ones eyes. A dream of saddens that burned brighter then the greatest of flames, and rage colder then a lightings touch

Makahl said:
As do I
[X] You dreamt of passion and strength! Of the dancing flames and the madness in ones eyes. A dream of saddens that burned brighter then the greatest of flames, and rage colder then a lightings touch

Given the QM's post on white-knighting I imagine it's Azula. I'd prefer....Harry not have gender issues myself.

megrisvernin said:
Given the QM's post on white-knighting I imagine it's Azula. I'd prefer....Harry not have gender issues myself.
I'm not seeing anything other than the title that even hints at the MC being Harry, and the title could just be the world that the quest is based in, rather than the character. Maybe that the MC has a boring life?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back