• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Harry Potter Reincarnation Quest

Adyen said:
>_> I'm not sure who you're thinking of with the name, but it's probably not since i was thinking of a certain reincarnation of Athena.
Oh, no. Its just I saw your avatar pic and then read the Guess who I'm aiming for part and my first thought went to that anime. Specifically that character. I wasn't even talking about the name with that.

The vote will be closed in an hour or so, give or take how long it takes to get online at home.

[X] Helping Mirs. Figg's with her cats

Might lead to an early discovery of magic , if we are lucky.

You pull open the door to the garage, getting a quick glance at the Calendar as you pass. July 28, 2007.

Huh.

Three days until your seventh birthday. Then just another short eleven years before you can return...

You pause at that thought. Return? Where? There is no where for you to go, and certainly no where for you to go back to. All you have is this ugly empty doll house, and the games that those within play.

The garage was a desolate realm all it own, separate but conjoined with the house. It was naught but a heap of trash, toys and tools littered across the ground, rubber and steel standing quiet vigils. It was the opposite of the doll house, and none of the dolls would dare to enter this place and try to clean it. Standing amongst the refuse, you spy three problems dancing before your eyes, begging in their silent voices to deal with them and improve the wasteland.

In the corner of the room was a large box of wires, cables and cords from various long gone projects and machines. Cleaning and coiling the wires would be a long and tedious task, one that would require you to work endlessly to finish the project without running out of energy.

Standing tall vigil in the center of the room was Vernon's spare car... it at least what had once been his spare car. After the car was damaged in a wreck, he wanted to have it repaired. But he feels that the 'punks' that run the repair shop would 'contaminate it, with their Rock and Roll'. Dealing with the large pieces of metal would require you to shore up your measly strength and use everything you have.

And lastly, sitting all about the garage was a whole lot of random junk that you could put away, but you'd have to be careful - Much of the stuff is near old and rusty metal as well, and if you aren't careful you could end up cutting yourself.

You only had time to do two of the tasks before having to continue to your other chores,

[ ] You coil the wires and cables, a long task like that does not phase you in the least. You have worked more tiring tasks in the past.

[ ] You deal with the car, while you can't fix it you can certainly get it prepared for working on. You have lifted enough to move this metal.

[ ] Put away the various non broken items. You are careful enough to not injure yourself

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to let you know, your still in character creation. I'm using a sorta world of darkness mechanics.

Our dreams involved blood raining down, and one of the options might lead to us cutting ourselves? I'm wondering if those are connected.

[X] Put away the various non broken items. You are careful enough to not injure yourself
[X] You deal with the car, while you can't fix it you can certainly get it prepared for working on. You have lifted enough to move this metal.

[x] You coil the wires and cables, a long task like that does not phase you in the least. You have worked more tiring tasks in the past.

You pick two things to do, this is related to the dots on the charecter creation.

[X] You coil the wires and cables, a long task like that does not phase you in the least. You have worked more tiring tasks in the past.

So Endurance?

[ ] You deal with the car, while you can't fix it you can certainly get it prepared for working on. You have lifted enough to move this metal.

Strength I'm guessing

[ ] Put away the various non broken items. You are careful enough to not injure yourself

Dexterity, maybe perception.

Split between the first & the last. Since there don't seem to be any good arguments for either one let's go with

[X] You coil the wires and cables, a long task like that does not phase you in the least. You have worked more tiring tasks in the past.

Endurance Build.

[X] Put away the various non broken items. You are careful enough to not injure yourself

[X] You deal with the car, while you can't fix it you can certainly get it prepared for working on. You have lifted enough to move this metal.

megrisvernin said:
Split between the first & the last. Since there don't seem to be any good arguments for either one let's go with

*Sigh* You can vote for both, you have two dots to spend in this section.

Provided we learn the right spells and don't lose our wand strength should be something of a non issue.

okay, it seems theres a tie between [X] Put away the various non broken items. You are careful enough to not injure yourself and [X] You deal with the car, while you can't fix it you can certainly get it prepared for working on. You have lifted enough to move this metal.

anyone willing to break the tie?

X] Put away the various non broken items. You are careful enough to not injure yourself.

alright, vote is locked. I'll write the update when I get home.

First off, you choose to focus on the wires and cables, a long and boring task that would leave the dolls enraged in the time it takes to finish the task. This however, has no real effect on you. You've spent countless hours working nonstop - in the yard, in the house, cleaning, cooking, working. And with the patience of a saint and the practice of one who never tires and slowly coil the wire around your arm, from wrist to elbow and back.

But for a moment you pause, staring at the long and inefficient way to do your mission. Then with a flick and a twist, the wire is coiled neatly, perfectly at your feet.

You really have no idea how you did that.

With the first take out of the way, you decide to tidy up, crawling into every nook and cranny, grabbing every broken toy and tool, every scrap of twisted metal, and all the other pieces the dolls left out. Fingers deft and swift, and almost magical hands you clean the junkyard of it's scraps.

Heck... You even have enough time left over to try and work on another chore today.

Which one?
[ ] Fixing Dudley's Alarm Clock
[ ] Helping Mirs. Figg's with her cats

[X]Helping Mrs. Figgs with her cats.

So we unlocked magic early , and have a modicum of control over it too , I think. Just out of curiosity , what would have happened if we went with the other option?

Your still in charecter creation, the other options where for where your favored states go.
Im using a form of WoD mecanics

[X]Helping Mrs. Figgs with her cats.

[X] Helping Mirs. Figg's with her cats

Probably for Charisma or Manipulation then.
Which are such fun.

Ok, since this has vote has bean open for two days and no one else has voted, I'm closeting the vote. I'll start the update when I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back