• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Guest I Guess

Getting out there.
I'm trying to find a story that I think was here on QQ, I don't remember if it was in the NSFW section or not though.

What I can remember of it was that the protagonist pre story had always worn his armor outside of his home so not too many people were 100% sure what he looked like, but he partied with some people to adventure and fight some Big Bad guy or something. The 'Hero' was a childhood friend of his that was the champion of the goddess of love and they had promised to be together, but she ended up doing more of a free love thing and turned most of the party into her reverse harem that accepted her sleeping around at every place they stopped at in a misguided belief that as a Champion of Love she was meant to fuck everyone.

The protagonist ends up quitting the party to leave the situation. The 'Hero' doesn't really believe he's leaving for real and she tries to seduce him later and he refuses because she won't stay faithful. I think she keeps getting warned by others to take it seriously, but she doesn't believe her childhood friend will break their promise to stay together even with her promiscuity. Later on he confronts her in front of everyone about it and finally cuts her from his life even though he hates to do so.

This opens her eyes and she breaks down about the final breakup and I think the goddess removes her blessing as well due to the situation almost causing the creation of another Big Bad via the protagonist going insane that was stopped by the goddess fusing another soul to him at the start of all this to give him a level head...which made it kinda sorta a self insert? Or at least an OC insert.

I don't remember the name at all and I don't think it was finished, but it was a really good read and I'd like to find it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back