• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Honkai: Apostle's Revolution (Code Geass and Honkai Impact with some Honkai Star Rail)

Which characters should be considered bring brought back from the dead to be featured in this story?

• Salome Jokanaan (a good reason would be needed)

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Shub-Niggurath (a good reason would be needed)

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Jingliu

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Patricia Highsmith (a good reason would be needed)

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Avrora

• Agata

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Galina

• Bella (the human, not the dragon named for her)

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aponia: He wants to see Suzaku recover quickly.

Nathaniel: Well yeah but that's just a side perk. What I really want to see is what happens when your genes intermingle with his. There's only so much information mixing remnant DNA together I can do until it's just dross.

Aponia: He wants to see Suzaku recover quickly.

Nathaniel: Well yeah but that's just a side perk. What I really want to see is what happens when your genes intermingle with his. There's only so much information mixing remnant DNA together I can do until it's just dross.

Something like that, but thankfully he knows such relationships take time and romance won't come easily to those two….they'll need a lot of time before anything happens.

Something like that, but thankfully he knows such relationships take time and romance won't come easily to those two….they'll need a lot of time before anything happens.
Dude has been meticulously planning the complete and utter destruction of everything Kevin has ever strived towards in the name of avenging elysia. He can afford to wait for aponia to rediscover teenager hormones.

Dude has been meticulously planning the complete and utter destruction of everything Kevin has ever strived towards in the name of avenging elysia. He can afford to wait for aponia to rediscover teenager hormones.

Also true so anything else he does is to pass the time like trolling Herta, which will be seen in the next chapter, and further his other plans like the Herrschers and Stigma awakened procreate with one another and others.

Also true so anything else he does is to pass the time like trolling Herta, which will be seen in the next chapter, and further his other plans like the Herrschers and Stigma awakened procreate with one another and others.
This doesn't count as trolling but I kinda wanna see more reactions that the Uncle Sam US of A doesn't exist in Lelouch's world. Lol

Also on the Jeremiah. Bit.

Himeko: Did you tell her you were married?

Jeremiah: She said red heads are just her type.

Himeko: Be honest will our pelvises survive?

Jeremiah: I.......I honestly have no Idea such of my preconceptions about her have been absolutely shattered.

Himeko: are you taking her up on the offer though?

Jeremiah: I said I'd discuss it with you.

Himeko: How is Lelouch taking all this?

Jeremiah: he is quote unquote just about ready to shove a void lance far up into Nathaniel's arse for getting his mother involved.

Also on the Jeremiah. Bit.

Himeko: Did you tell her you were married?

Jeremiah: She said red heads are just her type.

Himeko: Be honest will our pelvises survive?

Jeremiah: I.......I honestly have no Idea such of my preconceptions about her have been absolutely shattered.

Himeko: are you taking her up on the offer though?

Jeremiah: I said I'd discuss it with you.

Himeko: How is Lelouch taking all this?

Jeremiah: he is quote unquote just about ready to shove a void lance far up into Nathaniel's arse for getting his mother involved.

Oh boy and I assume one of those women for Jeremiah was Yukong, so which other red head could it be?

Fox girl for orange? Based

Yes I agree, I am just plotting on how to make it happen for Jeremiah to get both Yukong and Himeko (Honkai Impact ver)

It was solely relating to Impact Himeko. Star Rail Himeko is on a journey with the express still. Even Nathaniel isn't willing to introduce impact himeko to star rail himeko.

Ah, well that is partly true, but also because I don't know what she was doing 16 years before Honkai Star Rail to feel confident to introduce her.

Thank you, I am revising some chapters and I am doing something about the character bloat, just need to wait on some character releases before I can proceed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back