• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Honkai: Apsotle's Revolution (Code Geass and Honkai Impact 3rd) Discussion and Ideas

Which character should be met by Lelouch, Elysia and the other Flame Chasers first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Considering her relationship with Klein I wouldn t call Mobius a tsundere, I think she genuinely found Elysia annoying but still liked her(because everyone likes Elysia)

But you are right what s a harem without a tsundere but I can t think of any except maybe Malice Vill V(but like the other personnalities except the Original they don t seem to be interested in anything out of their speciality and Original is more shy than anything)
Kallen Kozuki could become the tsundere of the bunch

Cheng Lixue: She will definitely work for Nathaniel once it's explained Fu hua was essentially coerced into serving Schicksal in exchange for Shenzhou/China's Safety. And finding out your adoptive mom is forced to work for a guy she would normally be disgusted by via coercion through her home country's safety. Would definitely piss her off and I can see Cheng having the same Honkai beast chosen for Hua's own mantis augments in PE also be cheng's base because Hua mom. Her job finds her in the Chinese Federation as part of Li Xingke's Faction which is probably the only part of the federation to hold any loyalty to Tianzi. She will be Nathaniel's go to for the Murder High Eunuchs mission.

StrifeHavoc

Considering her relationship with Klein I wouldn t call Mobius a tsundere, I think she genuinely found Elysia annoying but still liked her(because everyone likes Elysia)

That is true, which I suppose it could be said that Mobius has her own away of showing affection, which could played up as a in-story joke or something.

But you are right what s a harem without a tsundere but I can t think of any except maybe Malice Vill V(but like the other personnalities except the Original they don t seem to be interested in anything out of their speciality and Original is more shy than anything)
Kallen Kozuki could become the tsundere of the bunch

Yeah Vill-V, reflecting on it, it could be hard to make her involved in a romantic relationship when you bring that up. But yeah Kallen Kozuki would be an obvious tsundere to add, but I wouldn't mind two to fresh things out and to maybe make things more lively, I can imagine Seele (Honkai Star Rail), Kiana, Sirin, and MAYBE Natasha could fit it too. But I suppose Lin and Agata, the latter I could see comically as rival to her especially if she gains the same Herrscher powers as hers, but only hers is more natural. Characters like Lin and Agata do offer benefits in that liberties with their characters can be taken, this could even apply to Wendy too of course. Lin, I have some ideas on introducing earlier in the story, her grandfather, fearful of loosing his granddaughter probably used his connections with Nathaniel's organization convinced her to undergo the Meta-Morph Surgery, maybe just making her think it was something he could or perhaps depending.

I am correct that this faction is basically using all the killed off of minor third string characters and it is all the better for it.

Indeed, and somehow I can imagine a scene in which Lelouch, getting to know Otto and Cocodia (Honkai Impact version) would begin to understand why their organizations has had the most defections, especially Otto's side.

Cheng Lixue: She will definitely work for Nathaniel once it's explained Fu hua was essentially coerced into serving Schicksal in exchange for Shenzhou/China's Safety. And finding out your adoptive mom is forced to work for a guy she would normally be disgusted by via coercion through her home country's safety. Would definitely piss her off and I can see Cheng having the same Honkai beast chosen for Hua's own mantis augments in PE also be cheng's base because Hua mom. Her job finds her in the Chinese Federation as part of Li Xingke's Faction which is probably the only part of the federation to hold any loyalty to Tianzi. She will be Nathaniel's go to for the Murder High Eunuchs mission.

Hmmm that is true, which could add to my proposed joke mentioned above. She would likely spearhead the much needed regime change in the Chinese Federation, I could imagine Fu Hua and her meeting later especially if they are on opposing sides.

I should note, the update for the story will be delayed due to posting my Sunrider: Mask of Zero chapter after getting back from my beta who had been working on it at last.

Hmmm that is true, which could add to my proposed joke mentioned above. She would likely spearhead the much needed regime change in the Chinese Federation, I could imagine Fu Hua and her meeting later especially if they are on opposing sides.

I should note, the update for the story will be delayed due to posting my Sunrider: Mask of Zero chapter after getting back from my beta who had been working on it at last.
Personally I think Nathaniel would hide himself as the leader and have his subordinates refer to him in some distant codename like World serpent calling Kevin the Sire ( Though Nathaniel would think of a less 'pretentious' codename for himself) if only to make sure Kevin and everyone else is left unaware of who exactly is pulling the strings. All they know is that someone has revived the Fallen of the Current era ( As I doubt Previous era Personnel will be allowed into Current era Honkai Impact because Kevin will know something is up ) and has heavily infiltrated all three organizations.

Well it is you. I follow you on ffn. Well my lore jutsu on Honkai is not great but I think I can help with HSR. Goodluck with the new fics.

Personally I think Nathaniel would hide himself as the leader and have his subordinates refer to him in some distant codename like World serpent calling Kevin the Sire ( Though Nathaniel would think of a less 'pretentious' codename for himself) if only to make sure Kevin and everyone else is left unaware of who exactly is pulling the strings. All they know is that someone has revived the Fallen of the Current era ( As I doubt Previous era Personnel will be allowed into Current era Honkai Impact because Kevin will know something is up ) and has heavily infiltrated all three organizations.

That's true, but that would apply to those he brought back too such as Shub and others. He would probably need a proxy to direct his agents on the Honkai Earth on his behalf.

Also I think Director works for him.

Well it is you. I follow you on ffn. Well my lore jutsu on Honkai is not great but I think I can help with HSR. Goodluck with the new fics.

Thank you and yes it's me, well any thoughts on the HSR cast being involved and could any of them work with the harem?

Thank you and yes it's me, well any thoughts on the HSR cast being involved and could any of them work with the harem?

For now I don't think any of them might be working in harem. Might be in the future. I need to read your fics first before I can gauge any of the HSR girls is compatible with your mc especially in harem.

Also for HSR you might be be careful with the nature of Code Holder. As they were immortal in all sense, you better his them from SPACE MING. They were too close to the nature of ABUNDANCE.

Same with IPC. They literally SPACE ARASAKA with more morality? I presumed. Need to wait for the next arc about IPC.

Well the Asta and Lelouch can be friend as I ship her with Arlan.

Herta is high IQ, low EQ. If you want to get gist about her and also those from Herta Space Station, I recommend you to read [ASOIAF/Honkai Star Rail] The Train that was Promised. They are the quite closed interpretation to the canon interaction.

That's true, but that would apply to those he brought back too such as Shub and others. He would probably need a proxy to direct his agents on the Honkai Earth on his behalf.
Also Cheng's Knightmare Frame is named Jing Wei a Modified version of the Chu Yen Knightmare frame which is itself a downgrade MP unit from the Shen Hu. Coloration draws from Honkai Impact's Fu hua in her capacity as Jingwei so white and red. it uses a Sword instead of the Chu Yen's Staff. Also performance is Kept at a level nearer to the Shen Hu due to Cheng being able to jeep up with it where Xingke was only at 40% but his illness might have affected his piloting.

For now I don't think any of them might be working in harem. Might be in the future. I need to read your fics first before I can gauge any of the HSR girls is compatible with your mc especially in harem.

Also for HSR you might be be careful with the nature of Code Holder. As they were immortal in all sense, you better his them from SPACE MING. They were too close to the nature of ABUNDANCE.

Same with IPC. They literally SPACE ARASAKA with more morality? I presumed. Need to wait for the next arc about IPC.

Well the Asta and Lelouch can be friend as I ship her with Arlan.

Herta is high IQ, low EQ. If you want to get gist about her and also those from Herta Space Station, I recommend you to read [ASOIAF/Honkai Star Rail] The Train that was Promised. They are the quite closed interpretation to the canon interaction.

I have to agree, partly because they are new characters and we haven't seen everything about them yet. But the story has a ways to go, so who knows what could happen. But I would like to involve one character in it at least, and so far I am almost suspecting Qingque could a possibility, partly because given how much she wants to skip out on work she might see being part of Lelouch's harem as a way to get out of work.

One of the children they might have could comment, "Oh come on she only comes out to play games with her friends, diner or sex with dad (Lelouch)."

Oh too true on that and one reason why I didn't involve C.C. so early in the story. But she wouldn't be the only one not to be concerned about that, however in C.C.'s defense her case was an unwilling one.

True on the IPC too.

Also true, while I am open to Asta and Lelouch, I have to acknowledge it would be tricky to pull off mostly because they would need to be able to interact and build a relationship and etc. But they becoming friends wouldn't be a problem.

Hmmm interesting, I'll look at it later once I am home.

Also Cheng's Knightmare Frame is named Jing Wei a Modified version of the Chu Yen Knightmare frame which is itself a downgrade MP unit from the Shen Hu. Coloration draws from Honkai Impact's Fu hua in her capacity as Jingwei so white and red. it uses a Sword instead of the Chu Yen's Staff. Also performance is Kept at a level nearer to the Shen Hu due to Cheng being able to jeep up with it where Xingke was only at 40% but his illness might have affected his piloting.

Interesting idea, that could work, and use of KnightmareFrames could be useful when they want to hide their true capabilities. Also true on Xingke.

Also I think Dr. Magi could be spy controller for Nathaniel's men within Otto's organization.

dunno most of what the fleet hunts are immortals like the borisin. C.C's immortality seems to be the most complete and harmless of the lot there's no shape changing nor disease just pure long eternal life. They'd treat her more like the Vidyahara.

That is likely, but also it wasn't something she wanted willingly either. Her form of immortality is harmless and no way contacted to the Abundance, BUT it might draw the interest of her worshipers and other parties interested in it.

I might also, sometime once I get the new chapter posted probably do a post that breaks down each candidate for the harem and my potential ideas for them.

That is likely, but also it wasn't something she wanted willingly either. Her form of immortality is harmless and no way contacted to the Abundance, BUT it might draw the interest of her worshipers and other parties interested in it.
It might but that info needs to reach them first and the Worshippers of the Abundance are nothing like the Hexafleet. So news might take some time to reach them.

True and we don't know how fast or slow such news could travel.

True and we don't know how fast or slow such news could travel.
The Hexafleet follows Lan and he is solely focused on chasing Yaoshi and since C.C's Immortality isn't born from Yaoshi he won't give a damn. And due to Nathaniel's faction I doubt C.G earth info is so easily shared cause I doubt Nathaniel is willing to risk his project being contaminated before it finishes.

Yeah, right on both points.

no one outside his organization knows where Honkai and CG Earth are located.

And if nothing else if your not from PE Nathaniel runs a Very VERY Tight ship.

Now as for the Jarilo Vi front how likely is it that Lelouch and the gang vacationing there might get away with trading with Belobog by pretending to be survivors who basically pulled a mobile frostpunk escaping their doomed city and living in a 'Caravan' that visits Belobog to trade Geomarrow fuel in exchange for whatever tech they scavenged from the fallen cities? This is before canon star rail so cocolia isn't all in yet with the Stellaron. Raising Bronya is surprisingly a stabilising influence.

Well originally they were meant to be kept on the research station orbiting the planet, it has its own tech to remain hidden from the people living below. But as Nathaniel expects this may not stop Elysia, phasing it later to use it as a means to test their security measures, because I am thinking Elysia, Sakura, Kallen Kaslana, and Lelouch, who is dragged along because they need his Void powers. They manage to stowaway on a transport heading to an abandoned city Nathaniel's followers has been excavating to recover lost technology and anything else of value. Escaping the transport the group begins exploring the world, while Lelouch wonders what is the point since there is likely nothing but snow as far as the eye can see.

After exploring awhile they do see something in the distance that has drawn their attention, they come across Fragmentum monsters, they had just taken out a group of Silvermane Guards, which they later discover was part of a training group from the military academy, but also they find out later that this group was led far from the city, because they find evidence of infighting among the soldiers, hinting at an assassination attempt of some kind before the Fragmentum monsters attacked them. Elysia, Sakura with help from Lelouch, who despite his lack of experience is able use his limited void powers to redirect attacks. Once its all over they begin searching for survivors finding some young cadets, and a young Bronya Rand among them, later revealed to had been the target of the assassination which was to time around the same time an assassination on the Supreme Guardian was to happen so some corrupt politicians could install a puppet Supreme Guardian, which wouldn't be the first time something like that had happened and someone likely wanted to do it again.

They are found by a young Gepard leading her soldiers, once wind of what was happening got out.

Elysia using her abilities drew their attention, intending to help to find that Sakura, Kallen and Elysia had dealt with them.

After that they are hailed as heroes, but it becomes clear they aren't from Belobog, not helped by Elysia's elf ears which begins raising some questions, but they are not treated with hostility, more curiosity wondering if other settlements outside of their own city has survived even through surveys beyond the city hasn't yielded such signs.

To be fair the hostility part on the Nameless was because Cocolia Rand was already heavily influenced by the Stellaron' whispers and if this is a very young Bronya Rand then it's obvious Cocolia was pulled from that brink. The possibility of 'Survivors' thriving might make her question. The whispers hence why I suggested the 'Caravan' there might actually be Survivors to encounter in the Lost cities and Nathaniel's people picked them up.

True and I doubt they'll encounter the same problem, but I am a little doubtful on anyone surviving in those cities through outside of Belobog, and it wouldn't be bad if they found out Lelouch and company were from another world, since who could they tell with communications to the wider universe cut off?

On a potentially minor or big note, I am wondering if Nathaniel should've been involved romantically with anyone over the 50,000 years, or could've had lovers to further his plan by producing offspring or something? Not looking for it to be a named character or anything, but I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts for that?

On a potentially minor or big note, I am wondering if Nathaniel should've been involved romantically with anyone over the 50,000 years, or could've had lovers to further his plan by producing offspring or something? Not looking for it to be a named character or anything, but I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts for that?
I feel like he'd end up in a Kevin like situation can he really put himself through that after losing someone like elysia as either a sister figure/mother figure?

I feel like he'd end up in a Kevin like situation can he really put himself through that after losing someone like elysia as either a sister figure/mother figure?

Maybe, but I can't see him doing that without experiencing it first, and 50,000 years, somewhere within that time he likely felt very lonely and desired companionship and part of the final stages of his plan call for Herrschers to procreate with one another or Stigma Awakened, so it would've been a chance to gather early data since the only one at present.

Maybe, but I can't see him doing that without experiencing it first, and 50,000 years, somewhere within that time he likely felt very lonely and desired companionship and part of the final stages of his plan call for Herrschers to procreate with one another or Stigma Awakened, so it would've been a chance to gather early data since the only one at present.
he would have to keep whoever it is hidden if only for some sense of privacy assuming he wasn't tempted to give them the package he gave his followers,

True

That being said it could be something recent or what happened a long time ago, and anyone named I could suggest could be Charles Darwin, the female based off the Stigma Set, Cocdia Rand, Sirin's mother, or his Foxian assistant.

True

That being said it could be something recent or what happened a long time ago, and anyone named I could suggest could be Charles Darwin, the female based off the Stigma Set, Cocdia Rand, Sirin's mother, or his Foxian assistant.
* Looks at Darwin Stigmata*

though the cocolia one would be interesting is there a way for him to separate her from the whispers? if he did it in her teenage years then that's Jarilo VI squared off. she only really gets on the Stellaron high in her adult years before bronya at least.

Yeah, it would've justified him taking Darwin as a surname.

I am tad surprised the Cocolia would draw interest, although I think she's in her early twenties or mid at this point considering she was likely in her 40s as of HSR, going off of a card of her tending to Bronya as a child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back