• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Honkai: Apsotle's Revolution (Code Geass and Honkai Impact 3rd) Discussion and Ideas

Which character should be met by Lelouch, Elysia and the other Flame Chasers first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Of course, only a select few know of his deals, it's a question of how many of those in the know who back him and use his services are in influential positions.

I also quite like how Kalpas is reacting to being alvie again, but is also probably angry for another reason besides the revival Nathaniel faced a situation he did, but unlike Kalpas Nathaniel did something about it.

I also quite like how Kalpas is reacting to being alvie again, but is also probably angry for another reason besides the revival Nathaniel faced a situation he did, but unlike Kalpas Nathaniel did something about it.

Thank you, and yeah it was good chance he wasn't some dumb aggressive muscle as some folks newly introduced to the character might think too. But yeah Nathaniel doing something that he couldn't do no doubt was a unseen low blow to him.

So I'm new to this discussion but not to honkai and code geass.You should be careful if you do a multi ship because those are probably one of the best ways to kill a fic in infancy.Also I don't see lelouch having any interest in bronya or bronya in him.Lelouch would problably be reminded of nunally and would be more distant big brother.Bronya would be to focused on seele to have an interest.If you would pair bronya with any code geass character I'd suggest nunnally.She is a lot lie selle but has more confidence.And now I want a bronya nunnally and selle threesome.

So I'm new to this discussion but not to honkai and code geass.You should be careful if you do a multi ship because those are probably one of the best ways to kill a fic in infancy.Also I don't see lelouch having any interest in bronya or bronya in him.Lelouch would problably be reminded of nunally and would be more distant big brother.Bronya would be to focused on seele to have an interest.If you would pair bronya with any code geass character I'd suggest nunnally.She is a lot lie selle but has more confidence.And now I want a bronya nunnally and selle threesome.

Yeah I am aware, which is why I am being very careful in how I handle and introduce it into the story, which is why I've been asking so many questions on the subject, but I am willing to keep to my original intent of doing a threesome with Lelouch, since those are easier to pull off than a full harem would be. Now the discussions I've been having here has made me more confident about a harem, but it is still a matter of how I would pull it off, who to include that would not only fit with Lelouch in a believable way, but would have some interesting dynamics that would enrich the story, and most important wouldn't hurt the story more.

As for Bronya Zaychik and Lelouch as a couple, that is possible since while I can understand the reasoning behind why Lelouch might be interested in Bronya as stated by someone else, both are quite intelligent and she is someone who had her own rough experiences in life. But I do see the possibility too of Lelouch likely viewing her in the same vein as a Nunnally, or being reminded of her.

bronya is child soldier and also genius, she gets lelouch

That was the line used by the user, islamy96, and I can see his point, but I can also see yours. Furthermore due to Bronya being around the same age as Nunnally, that would likely further Lelouch's view of Bronya, while maybe reminded of Nunnally would be aware that she is far from helpless as we both know. But that age is going to be a factor that will likely work against any chances for a romantic pairing between them to happen, and its not helped by the fact that Bronya would not be seen until much later in the story, so who knows who could claim Lelouch by then and its doubtful if Bronya would love him enough to wait until she was older and is willing to share him with another woman.

But your idea of a Seele/Nunnally/Bronya threesome does seem promising, if nothing else they could form their own team as friends at the very least.

That was the line used by the user, islamy96, and I can see his point, but I can also see yours. Furthermore due to Bronya being around the same age as Nunnally, that would likely further Lelouch's view of Bronya, while maybe reminded of Nunnally would be aware that she is far from helpless as we both know. But that age is going to be a factor that will likely work against any chances for a romantic pairing between them to happen, and its not helped by the fact that Bronya would not be seen until much later in the story, so who knows who could claim Lelouch by then and its doubtful if Bronya would love him enough to wait until she was older and is willing to share him with another woman.

But your idea of a Seele/Nunnally/Bronya threesome does seem promising, if nothing else they could form their own team as friends at the very least.
you know this is why I offered Bronya Rand, A nice compromise mostly the harem was offered because the way britannian society works is still going to be ingrained into lelouch no matter how much he hates the system itself, I bet a lot of the people charles married had much to offer for his eventual rise to power and more to his eventual rule, he might have genuinely loved Marianne but his other consorts must have given more then just their blood to intermingle with his.

you know this is why I offered Bronya Rand, A nice compromise mostly the harem was offered because the way britannian society works is still going to be ingrained into lelouch no matter how much he hates the system itself, I bet a lot of the people charles married had much to offer for his eventual rise to power and more to his eventual rule, he might have genuinely loved Marianne but his other consorts must have given more then just their blood to intermingle with his.

I had the same idea in mind for her, and unlike Honkai's Bronya, she's around Lelouch's age and is met early enough in the story to have a fair shot at him, but it's a question of would she be willing to share him?

Also true on the harem bit, which makes Elysia important in making it happen as Lelouch needs someone who can nudge him and help bring the girls together, akin to what C.C. does in Seerking's story on Fanfiction.net "Code Geass: Lelouch of the prepared rebellion v2" with the only difference being in tactics used and such.

Yeah I am aware, which is why I am being very careful in how I handle and introduce it into the story, which is why I've been asking so many questions on the subject, but I am willing to keep to my original intent of doing a threesome with Lelouch, since those are easier to pull off than a full harem would be. Now the discussions I've been having here has made me more confident about a harem, but it is still a matter of how I would pull it off, who to include that would not only fit with Lelouch in a believable way, but would have some interesting dynamics that would enrich the story, and most important wouldn't hurt the story more.

As for Bronya Zaychik and Lelouch as a couple, that is possible since while I can understand the reasoning behind why Lelouch might be interested in Bronya as stated by someone else, both are quite intelligent and she is someone who had her own rough experiences in life. But I do see the possibility too of Lelouch likely viewing her in the same vein as a Nunnally, or being reminded of her.

they are genius in different things lelouch is talents lie in battle planning and manipulation Bronya are hacking and machines thoese aren't really shared interests.What are your plans for nunally in this besides possibly becoming herscher?You want her at St. freya what missions are you planning on having her on who would be her teammates honkai earth born Alice maybe?

they are genius in different things lelouch is talents lie in battle planning and manipulation Bronya are hacking and machines thoese aren't really shared interests.What are your plans for nunally in this besides possibly becoming herscher?You want her at St. freya what missions are you planning on having her on who would be her teammates honkai earth born Alice maybe?

True, but she does have skills Lelouch might call upon depending on the situation which would make her a good friend and ally to call upon if nothing else. I am not arguing for the pairing to happen, but I am simply pointing out what might make the two friends.

Nunnally will go to St. Freya after she, Lelouch and the others flee CG Earth following the incident (likely to be Herrscher Nina Einstein going on a rampage) and after events of the Honkai Eruption at Nagazora.

Lelouch would be against this, but up to that point Nunnally has been taught by Aponia (in using her powers) and Salome Jokanaan (I might chose Elysia or someone else) so she is able to handle herself by then. I am contemplating some missions, I haven't planned too far ahead in detail because those events are a way off still.

Well I could have Alice appear in story as someone assigned to her by Nathaniel's group, or Ashford Academy (which also trains their students to fight Honkai on the side) before they have to flee to Honkai Earth.

Wonder how much Vita and the new arcs lore will affect this story.

I have been looking at them, including the stuff that hasn't come over the global servers yet trying to get a complete picture of Vita and the new lore, aside from the story revealed so far I don't think it will affect my plans for the story too much, but I have left flexibility in my story to adapt it easily should the need arise, like for Griseo if she turns out to be alive and having never died. But I am watching for further developments and ideas so I can make expansions and adjustments as needed, I will say Vita and the details revealed have been interesting so far.

I should have the new chapter up in the coming days, this month has been just terrible for me causing a number of delays, but I've still been thinking about upcoming events in the story, and with that said I've been building a poll on my fanfiction.net forum for the story, its not up yet, but the Code Geass character specific poll is, which since the cast from that series are more well known I decided to run their poll first, followed by Honkai Star Rail characters since Lelouch will meet quite a few of them before returning to Earth.

However I would like to know if the candidates I got are ok or acceptable choices, in that aside from meshing well with Lelouch, could they accept a threesome with Elysia or a harem? What made picking them difficult is trying to deduce what they would've been like sixteen years before events of Honkai Star Rail, hence why some aren't on the list while some like Himeko might've gotten confusing with Honkai Impact Himeko around, and I don't want to risk interfering in her rebuilding the Astral Express.

Here are the candidates I got listed so far.

Sushang
Fu Xuan
Qingque
Tingyun
Bronya Rand
Seele
Pelageya "Pela" Sergeyevna
Lynx Landau (I am a tad worried about her since her age/appearance seems quite young, but the same could be said about Pela).
Asta

I forgot to add, but some might be wondering why I didn't consider Serval and Natasha, well aside from being older than Lelouch, likely around the same age as Cocodia given the details about their backgrounds we have learned about I worried that Natasha's dedication to those in need of her help at her orphanage and her clinic would impede any chances for a relationship as she is clearly dedicated to taking care of people. Serval might be more of a maybe, but I don't know if she be fine with being involved romantically with someone much younger than her and sharing him in a harem.

Kafka I didn't add because there isn't any information on what she was doing before she joined the Stellaron Hunters, but also it does raise the question if she would be romantically involved with Lelouch and willing to share. Silver Wolf, not likely, but she might be only an infant at this point, since this is sixteen years before HSR.

Unless anyone wants to debate otherwise?

In regards Bronya Rand joining the harem, what might be a good way to do it, and should she be first in joining with Elysia or before Elysia herself who still was key in encouraging the relationship before joining herself.

Elysia will probably be heavily involved with the harem's creation, and I am wondering how she might do it, which might help me in who she draw in and how, to further narrow down the most likely candidates.

Also a friend has been wondering if Natasha (Honkai Star Rail ver), Serval and Tingyum could join the harem. Tingyum I have no issues with, but Serval I question if she be willing to join the harem and take a younger lover, Natasha has a similar issue, but she raised one of Lelouch's likely lovers, Seele (Honkai Star Rail ver), which might seem werid for a lack of better words.

Lelouch might be one thing given his relationship with C.C., but I question if Serval and Natasha would be good even for the latter if Seele is involved which I feel very doubtful on.

Yeah that is very weird indeed.

Yeah so I am doubtful and unlikely on Natasha joining the harem.

Serval, I just don't know if she be ok with it, but Tingyum is a maybe unless someone thinks otherwise.

But about Bronya Rand, on her joining the harem, any thoughts on like should she be first and what needs to be done to make it work?

Part of it, since I am contemplating lemons for the story I am concerned about how Bronya Rand and Seele might react if Elysia gets Lelouch in bed first and if even they they be fine with sharing him and etc.

Narrowing down potential harem candidates among the Honkai Star Rail cast

In preparation for a new poll and to help drive inspiration and ideas I decided to do separate polls for the Code Geass and the Honkai Star Rail cast to narrow down those who could best fit in the harem and could be open to it.

I'll do one for the Honkai Impact cast later once more of them have appeared in story.

The CG cast poll

For a limited time I am allowing for a lot of votes to be cast, but I'll reduce them to four at a later time.

Right now on the new poll.

Bronya Rand is leading, Seele is in second and Serval, Dan Shu and Tingyum all tied for third.

Also considering their combat abilities in game, aside from Seele who might be easier, translates into combat in the story if that makes sense like use of elements in their attacks and etc?

And lastly I've been asking so much on Bronya Rand and Seele for the story because it's my first time working with the characters I want to be sure I am doing it in a way that's true to their character, especially since I take my relationships in my stories very serious too.

Next chapter is up, but there is a question on my mind for the upcoming chapters.

Chapter Seven

Spoiler tag in effect if no one wants spoilers.

If Patricia and the rest of her squad who were killed during the Second Eruption are brought back, and they try to convince Nathaniel to bring back Cecile, he might recognize the problem that she would want to be reunited with her husband and daughter. But by this point Siegfried has lost Kiana and has rescued K426 from Otto already, so overall this could drastically alter events quite a bit.

So what do you guys think?

but it's a question of would she be willing to share him?
its depend your writing, can your writing make it happen ?
Wonder how much Vita and the new arcs lore will affect this story.
just ignore it. Vita is SoQ shennanigans and filler story for seele
Bronya Rand, on her joining the harem, any thoughts on like should she be first and what needs to be done to make it work?
rand like a nobles name. maybe relate it to nobles duty.
So what do you guys think?
too many options for harem. cut it with some criteria like age or occupation.

its depend your writing, can your writing make it happen ?

I feel confident I can, but because I am working with a lot of these characters for the first time I want to make completely sure there would be no faults or issues when it does happen, hence a lot of my questions. Not to mention everyone may see certain aspects of some of these characters differently, so I wish to hear about it to better prepare my efforts to make it work.

just ignore it. Vita is SoQ shennanigans and filler story for seele

Maybe so, but you never know if a useful Tibbitt for the story I can use could pop up so I've kept an eye on it. But otherwise I'll likely ignore it unless I am convinced otherwise.

rand like a nobles name. maybe relate it to nobles duty.

Yeah they are the family that has ruled as Supreme Guardians are the protector and ruler of Belobog, selected by The Architects. Although details aren't clear, what is known that all Supreme Guardians are adopted, usually from the Overworld or Belobog's underworld, usually an orphan who they try to find the most exceptional to raise to the role, or in the case of Bronya she is raised by the current Supreme Guardian as her adopted daughter to one day succeed her. Its unknown if they can marry, but it seems any children they have would not be allowed to succeed them relying only on orphans raised to be successors, either by them or the Architects if a Supreme Guardian had met an untimely end before a successor could be properly prepared.

too many options for harem. cut it with some criteria like age or occupation.

I am probably overly preparing for any possible failing choices or unexpected events that could affect the chances of candidates.

Age could be easy to work out, as I would ideally like to keep the harem within Lelouch's age group, besides some exceptions like C.C., Tingyun, and Qingque whose exact ages are unknown.

Elysia, Aponia, Eden, Mobius, Sakura, Kallen Kaslana, Kiana, Raiden Mei, Ana Schariac (if things between her and Owl don't work out and events of the story favor her and Lelouch more), Bianka "Durandal" Ataegina, Rita Rossweisse, Lin, Wendy, Eleanor Schariac and Fu Hua would all be Valkyries at St. Freya along with Lelouch who would be all in his age group or so, give or take a year or so older.

Kallen Kozuki, Milly Ashford, and Shirley Fenette would be Valkyries as well, likely in the same age group as Lelouch, with Milly a year older.

However Bronya Zaychik being the same age as Nunnally makes me a little hesitant to pair her with Lelouch, and even if I waited for sufficient time to past for her to get up to the right age to avoid any issues I don't think readers would be willing to wait that long. Yeah I've been told I shouldn't worry, but we'll see.

Natasha Cioara, would be with World Serpent, although her exact age isn't known she is a few years older than Lelouch at least.

Bronya Rand would be a part of the Silvermane Guard, like to succeed her mother at some point as the ruler of Belobog who is around Lelouch's age.

Seele (Honkai Star Rail ver), is around Lelouch's age group likely as fighter who helps in Wildfire, but that is assuming events don't play out a little different so she isn't apart of any group perhaps, but she is a skilled fighter.

Lynx Landau is a extreme environment explorer, and Pelageya "Pela" Sergeyevna is a Silvermane Guard Intelligence officer with the rank of captain by HSR, so I imagine these two are maybe around Lelouch's age or so, but its not clear how old they are.

Serval Landau is a former engineer and scientist who became a rock star and owner of a repair shop, and something of an inventor, probably at least somewhere between ten or twenty years older than Lelouch, but likely around Cocodia's age given how they grew up together, but no idea on an exact age.

Qingque and Fu Xuan are part of the Divine Commission, the former is a brilliant but lazy who made it into an art form who does the bare minimum work wanting to play more of a game she reintroduced recently while her superior Fu Xuan runs the Commission who is something of a seer with combat abilities. Qinggue has combat abilities' too, but probably not as good as Fu Xuan. Their ages are unknown to the long life spans of their people, but probably younger than some like Jing Yuan for sure.

Tingyun, a skilled trader/representative with a silver tongue and a gift for conversations and negotiation skills, while believed to be younger than Qinggue we aren't given an exact age since Foxians can live up to 300 years on average.

Asta. might pair her still with Arlan, but I am keeping her as a possibility since she might back Lelouch with her wealth and provide some insight into science and other matters where needed, I think she is likely around Lelouch age.

Sirin/HoV and her friends Bella, Avrora, Agata, and Galina are back up choices at best, but they would be around Lelouch's age due to their resurrections. They are going to be wild cards in this so far, but Lelouch hasn't really forgiven Sirin for possessing him through.

Hopefully this might help a little.

Last edited:
I've been contemplating ways to cut down the number of harem candidates to a smaller pool than a large one.

Aside from Elysia who is more or less confirmed I am lean far more for Bronya Rand, Kiana Kaslana, Sirin/HoV, Ana Schariac, Eleanor Schariac, Eden, Aponia, Natasha Cioara, Raiden Mei, Fu Hua, Seele (HSR ver), Pela, Fu Xuan, Tingyun and maybe Asta.

Serval, Wendy and others mentioned I am open to if none of those mentioned above can work.

Just outside of age, personality overlap and occupation.

I am wondering on other ways to reduce the pool a little more.

I was wondering if islamy96 and IahIahShipping had anything further to suggest?

Maybe what I'll do is going through each choice by likely order of appearance, beyond those who have appeared already and maybe break down what they can offer to the story, and also their respective issues that could prevent a relationship. Of course another question to consider is, could each of these candidates be genuinely open to a harem, now while I could pull it off in my writing it would be easier for me to find those who would be open to it.

Elysia is locked in as Lelouch's main pairing and likely to be his first lover, unless someone else should be first to ensure their involvement in the harem, but regardless I'll skip her, but I would like to hear suggestions on how Elysia would convince Lelouch and others to form a harem, since Lelouch given his past experiences with the Royal Family might be among the more understandably hesitant. I have some ideas, but I want to see if people might have better suggestions or an idea on how to proceed since this is my first time working with the characters so I worry I might unintentionally make them seem out of the character which I really want to avoid.

Pardofelis:
What can she bring to the relationship: Aside from being a likely source of comedic relief especially given her luck, I can't see her offering much to the relationship compared to other characters. I mean her fun and cheerful personality, as well as tendency to be lazy would help her mesh well with similar characters and I could see her open to a harem, but beyond that I can think of much else.

Kallen Kaslana:
Age: Due to her resurrection she is as old as Lelouch is.
What can she bring to the relationship: Although I got nothing against her relationship with Yae Sakura, she may or may not appear in the story unless Nathaniel decides to revive her and use her as a hostage to coax Kallen's cooperation which at that point I would put these two together, or involve Kallen with another female character that would fit. But since I am looking over EVERY possible candidate for Lelouch, Kallen I do acknowledge could bring some things to the relationship. Such as she would suffer as a mortality chain, or at least one closer to him than others, or a supporting mortality chain alongside others in the harem like Elysia to keep Lelouch's ruthlessness and willingness "to commit evil to destroy a greater evil" in check, or at least keep it from going too far. This would be influenced obviously by the knowledge of the kind of man her friend Otto had become following her death, while like Elysia would realize that sacrificing her life had unintended consequences driving both Nathaniel and Otto down some dark paths, or at least their lack of presence couldn't stop them from doing so. Something I do think Kallen would be worried about with Lelouch, even if they are romantically involved or not. I think the question with Kallen would be if she be open to a relationship with Lelouch, although I could see her involved with Elysia and maybe PE Sakura. Like I said, I have no issues with her relationship with Yae Sakura, but most of all I don't want people to misunderstand I have anything against the canon relationships or anything like that. But I admit the thought of seeing Lelouch and Kallen Kaslana becoming intimately involved with one another would maybe get under Otto's skin a little XD. Joking aside, romance or not, I could see Kallen as being a minder of Lelouch's ruthlessness and ensuring he doesn't end up another Otto and avoiding her other mistakes.

Eleanor Schariac
What can she bring to the relationship: This is somewhat a trick one due to her early loyalty to Nathaniel, which is understandable if you look at her backstory. Eleanor was very grateful to Otto saving her, and was more than willing to repay his kindness by becoming a Valkyrie, while either then or at some point later developed feelings for Otto and her loyalty to Schicksal grew to the point she was willing to look the other way on the very questionable things both were doing. Unfortunately for her, Otto had eyes for Kallen, something Eleanor likely realized causing her to be jealous of Kallen who likewise was unaware or simply didn't feel that way, or both. Being killed by both Otto and Kallen, upon accepting the power of the imprisoned Herrscher of Corruption, no doubt struck deep especially from Otto likely leading to her resentment of both and especially Kallen. In the story part of her job would be to keep an eye on Lelouch, and while I am debating on some parts of this I could see Eleanor trying to get closer to Lelouch, partly to spite Kallen and fueled out of jealously when it seems (to her) that her and Lelouch are becoming close. Now if a relationship were to happen between her and Lelouch, it would lead to Eleanor becoming more loyal to Lelouch as she falls for him, giving her what she had wanted from Otto, to be useful and to be loved which I think is what Eleanor had wanted from Otto until he had helped Kallen kill her leaving her bitter. For Lelouch she would be a reminder of never being blindly loyal to a single person or group, and maybe to someone else in the harem, like Bronya Rand perhaps. I did also consider because she had no official pairing with her, and would be the among the few characters whose involvement in the harem would bring the least amount of pushback. Furthermore I could put in her being open to the harem, reluctantly if it fits her character best, but she would accept out of not wanting to be left behind or loose her chance for a relationship that could give her all she wanted.

Sirin/HoV:
What can she bring to the relationship: I am going to say that possessing Lelouch's body and using him to cause havoc probably is NOT the best way to make a good impression, so this one would be difficult if not impossible. But to be fair she wasn't meant to take possession of Lelouch's body and it was a complete accident with Sirin confused as heck to what was going on and likely still pissed about being killed at the end of the Second Eruption. However both her and Lelouch are victims of circumstances beyond their control, granted Lelouch wasn't cruelly experimented upon and watched her friends die one by one, yet both were left with desire for revenge against those who wronged them. The difference being that Sirin got the power she needed early on to take revenge, while gradually moving to take vengeance upon humanity when killing the scientists responsible, and they deserved it, didn't sate her need for vengeance. Something that might be a cautionary tale for Lelouch, but also leading him to question if she succeeded in her revenge then what? Further seeing how far she has gone would give Elysia and others an example of allowing vengeance to consume him could do without people like Nunnally and Elysia in his life to keep that from happening. In turn Sirin would be understanding of her reasons for revenge, agreeing the scientists who experimented on her and her friends got what they deserved, but would disagree with punishing humanity who didn't know about what she suffered through. Lelouch would point out had Sirin been a little more clever she could've made use of the experiments done on her and others to maybe sway people to her side and expose Schicksal dark side to the worry. I might've done much, but focusing on the organization responsible than waging war on the entire world might've been more manageable for her to handle and could've allowed her to focus on one group of enemies instead of having the two anti-Honkai groups normally at odds call a temporary truce. On Sirin's end she would understand Lelouch's drive for revenge and maybe see a kindred spirit in him, but unlike her she is protecting his sister whom was a victim. I would like to do a relationship between these two because of these factors, but some questions remain if she be ok with a relationship with Lelouch and if she be fine sharing him with Elsyia in the harem.

Eden
What can she bring to the relationship: Being Elysia's best friend, and her likely (even if its not officially confirmed) lover, introducing her into the harem would likely be fairly easy especially if its assumed Elysia was also involved with Aponia and maybe Vill-V in some way, but there is nothing official. But Eden and Elysia were indeed very close, with two being much closer to one another than anyone else. This does open the possibility of her being potentially easy to include into the harem, maybe with encouragement from Elysia. Of course we don't know for certain if Eden would be interested in a relationship with Lelouch, but for what she could bring into it. I could see Lelouch taking both issue with her decision to die with the Previous Era, but at the same time likely understanding it was influenced by all she had lost with possibly Elysia's death likely hitting her hard in a fashion, but we don't know for sure since we never see the aftermath of Elysia's banquet so its anyone's guess. Furthermore given how much Eden had invested into her life's dream and how she lost it all and watch the world around her literally die little by little while loosing more of her friends in the process likely Vill-V and Aponia given how they were part of Elysia's circle of close friends. I think it would be interesting in seeing her and Lelouch interact on this, while she is deeply bothered by Nathaniel bringing her back when she wanted to die, but with Elysia and the others back she stays but is likely trying to find a purpose in her life perhaps or is trying to come to terms with the decision she made to die alone. Perhaps not wanting to die alone again this, she might encourage Lelouch's relationship with Elysia or another girl, seeing that Lelouch would probably be by himself if he continues on his path without someone in his life to rein him in, so she could maybe help his relationships along, maybe even becoming involved herself depending.

Vill-V:
What can she bring to the relationship: Now let's all agree that Vill-V is basically a one woman harem XD, Vill-V without a doubt is genius, a very eccentric genius, but a genius nevertheless. However I am struggling to think of what she could bring into the relationship and the harem other than she would likely create weapons and a divine key for Lelouch's use, provided if he can convince her to help him. I do have an idea, but I am not sure how to put it into words, or how to best pull it off without getting further into the story to see where things stand after a certain point. But I am thinking through time and effort, maybe discovering that Vill-V had some self-esteem issues that was the core for the creation of her personalities and might get closer to Vill-V, maybe make her and the rest of her personalities interested in a relationship with Lelouch, if such an opportunity comes along.

Aponia:
What can she bring to the relationship: This one might be a little tricky giving her fatalist mindset and the tragedies of her past, but maybe if Lelouch was nudged in the right direction perhaps he might give her a little rope to at least be open to still helping others even if she cannot avert their fates in the end. Even then I am struggle to see how a relationship between them could happen unless Lelouch defies Aponia's visions of a person's future doing what she couldn't. Maybe more so when he doesn't have a future she can clearly see. Beyond that I could see her act as a morality chain for Lelouch, or at least an extra one, but yet given the people she had taken care of in the past she could help Lelouch would any trauma or painful moments he suffers more so than other characters might be able to. Some conflicts between them would arise from Lelouch over fatalist attitude, but Lelouch's ability to prove her wrong and actually do what she is unable to do might open the door for romance between them, especially after Lelouch's true nature as a Herrscher is revealed to be closer to a "Herrscher of Freedom," having been actually a natural Herrscher whom Nathaniel didn't notice as the powers of the Void he implanted into him, a Herrscher born to rebel against Nathaniel's efforts to control everything, and his rampant abuse of messing with life and death, that may even be independent of the Finality yet equal to it due to drawing power from the Imaginary Tree directly. On that note I am open to a different Herrscher name, something that befitting someone who is equal to the Finality.

Sakura:
What can she bring to the relationship: Out of the Flame Chasers, I think Sakura and Lelouch would bond over having a younger sibling they would do anything to protect. Given her past as a covert agent of Fire MOTH, I could see Lelouch going to her for advice on how to best deal with similar groups, since Britannia has one. And maybe how to form such a group within the Black Knights, something she may not be open to do. Still I could see Sakura and Lelouch being close friends to one another, and their younger siblings are friends with each other allowing more opportunities for the two to interact, and maybe become close. Depending on how Sakura might feel about sharing him with Elysia. This one has potential, but they would need time to interact and more to bond over than just having siblings I feel.

Mobius:
What can she bring to the relationship: Given how unnerving and all about science she is, I think its understandable that Lelouch would be very wary of Mobius from when they fist meet. Given her "tsundere" relationship between her and Elysia it does make it complicated if Mobius would be fine in a harem with Elysia, but I do question if she would be open to a romantic relationship with Lelouch. I got no issues with it and I would be open to it, but regardless I do think a lot of work would be needed to make this one work. For certain I think Lelouch's herrscher abilities would draw his interest along with his intellect, but I am trying to think of what could help bring them together which I admit is the problem for these two, something to bond over and maybe bring them close, and then maybe Mobius making a move on Lelouch perhaps.

Bella, Avrora, Agata, Galina:
Age: Due to their resurrection they are as old as Lelouch is.
What can they bring to the relationship: Let me make one thing clear, I am not suggesting all four of them get involved with Lelouch. I am simply grouping together because they were introduced at the same time, and each them share the same reasons so I thought it was to do all four together to save space and time. With that said, moving on. Sirin's friends, including Bella who had died to the experiments that would lead her to becoming a Herrscher, but Avrora, Agata and Galina's bodies would be "resurrected" and unleashed upon the world as the Seraphim Princes. In the story all four were brought back as "true" Herrschers with their own cores and bodies akin to MANTIS super soldiers to give them a greater level of control over their powers and generally more durable bodies. Much like part of my reasoning for Eleanor and Wendy, these characters lacked a lot of screen time so I could generally take liberties with any of them as needed. We know Sirin was very close to Bella, who given her lack of actual involvement, Benares was simply named for her and its debate how much of her friends were actually resurrected, so this does give me some ideas and certain liberties I could take with them. A benefit is that I wouldn't face any potential push back on involving any of them in the harem, reminder it doesn't have to be all of them. Agata would the most hot-blooded and aggressive of the four, Galina, the more normal and shy of them, Avrora could be a little on the vain and prideful side, Bella on the other hand might be the kinder and most compassionate of the lot given how she wasn't brought back in anyway before Nathaniel was, so while she is unlikely to shed any tears for the scientists Sirin killed, but she would be troubled by what she did, she would likely take issue with going to war with humanity as a whole. Depending on how I build up each of them, and if they bond with Lelouch, depending on which one is best suited for a romantic relationship with him I could build them to bring something into the relationship none of the other candidates could, but it just boils down to what the one chosen of the four could bring and if that one would be fine with a harem?

Bronya Rand
What can she bring to the relationship: Probably among the two Bronyas in the story this one I am very confident and including in the story, with the only issues being her duties and responsibilities in Belebog and if she be open to a harem. Beyond those two issues, although more emotional and if a little naïve compared to her Honkai Impact counterpart, being closer to Lelouch's age (the same in this story), and being able to be introduced much earlier gives her a number of advantages that others from the Honkai Impact cast don't have. The fact we don't know what she was like when she was younger does give me some ideas, we know in the future she does become a good, charismatic and uncompromising commander of the Silvermane Guard being molded to take her mother's place, and from what we see afterwards is a capable and effective administrator. With that in mind I could see her and Lelouch becoming friends, seeing he an intelligent and capable young man with a knack for tactics, but also comes from a world where there is no Fragmentum and Eternal Freeze likely to further draw her interest. Lelouch would likewise be interested in her, wanting to know more about the Silvermane Guards and what tactics they use to fight the Fragementum. Even when Lelouch returns to Earth and eventually joins as a Student at St. Freya, Lelouch would use his Void powers combined with a Void Anchor he had Vill-V make for him to travel to Belebog to visit Bronya from time to time, especially when he wants to escape from Milly's antics for a day or so, and in turn Bronya doesn't mind his visits especially if he can help them against the Fragementum. I got them being good friends down, its only a question of how to best turn it into a romance between them, which I do have some ideas but I am open to suggestions, and as mentioned if she doesn't mind sharing him with Elysia and the rest of the harem, but I am wondering if need be if she should be Lelouch's first lover instead of Elysia, the latter likely having encouraged it perhaps.

Pelageya "Pela" Sergeyevna
What can she bring to the relationship: In the future she'll be a Captain of the Silvermane Guards and one of their best intelligence officers with a calm, calculating and a dutiful work ethic. Off the clock she is something of a geek who loves reading romance novels, writing fanfiction and is a drummer in Serval's band. I imagine here she is probably calm and serious about her duties and efforts to become a captain in the Silvermane Guards, but given her interest in romance novels she might be better versed in romantically approaching Lelouch to start a relationship, which like Bronya Rand would be intrigued by Lelouch's intellect and his natural talent with tactics and leading others along with being from a world with no Eternal Freeze or Fragmentum. Unlike Bronya Rand in some ways she has fewer things tying her down, but on the flip side her short stature, making guessing her exact age confusing, would probably make her question if she could compete against Lelouch's other love interests, especially Elysia making her feel inferior. She is already uneasy about her short stature, and now competing romantically for someone might complicate this further, which could lead to some good character development. However she is good at managing her time so that could help her more. It does boil down to if she would be fine with being apart of Lelouch's harem, or if would be best if she was the first lover at some point to help make it easier, and what more could be done to ensure a relationship. Beyond as an officer, or someone studying to become one in the intelligence department and given her other capabilities she would be a good "part time" member of the Black Knights, maybe helping Lelouch decide on how the organization of the Black Knights could be.

Lynx Landau
What can she bring to the relationship: This one is tricky, partly because I am uncertain of how old she is, but I am guessing she is around Pela's age at the very least and I doubt they would let a kid or young teen go out alone into the frozen wastes of Jarilo-VI, and given how she has become one of the best extreme environment explorers of her world, she has likely been doing it for some time meaning she is well experienced. On one hand this means she'll have impressive survival skills, which could've been useful for Lelouch when he got stranded on that island XD. However, she only does what she does so Lynx doesn't have to deal with people being generally lazy and unmotivated, which might cause some issues or maybe she probably wouldn't develop a romantic interest in Lelouch. Granted she would be curious about Lelouch's world, and they would bond over having siblings, although Lynx is the youngest of the three Landau siblings. I could be wrong on that, but working in her favor is that Lynx is closer to Lelouch in age and meets him much more earlier, and given how she spends her time outside of Belebog, she has even less trying her down unlike Pela and Bronya Rand.

Now we come to those who haven't appeared in story yet, but will soon, but let me start off with someone who could appear in the coming chapters depending on how I resolve an idea involving her mother.

Kiana Kaslana
What can she bring to the relationship: Part of this would depend on if Cecilia Schariac is brought back at the requests of her friends who have sided with Nathaniel following their resurrection in order to gain their loyalty, who would probably want to be reunited with her daughter and husband, which by this point Siegfried has already "lost" the original Kiana and has her clone instead bearing a copy of Sirin's Herrscher core and being the reincarnation of Sirin's human side who wanted a second chance a life born from Sirin's core during Nathaniel cloning of Sirin's core. Now with that said let me be clear on something, so no one misunderstands, I have NO issue with her relationship with Mei, and I would default to it gladly if I had nothing better since I am fine with her and Fu Hua as a couple too, or a threesome between them which I know some folks tend to favor. That being said I am having a hard time imagining she could develop a relationship with Lelouch, let alone a romantic one. Granted outside of the series, there have been some stories where Kiana has been romantically involved with a guy in some stories. Still while I am interested in trying my hand in a relationship between them, I do want to be clear in my writing that I got no issues with her and Mei being a thing, in fact I could have them still be a thing without Mei needing to be involved with Lelouch if need be. Anyway if Kiana is brought over along with Siegfried, Kiana will have both of her parents which I am wondering how it might affect her character, but I can't see it affecting her too much, because this would happen after the Herrscher of Void awoke within her, which could've been Sirin's doing (possessing the Herrscher of Dominance to influence Kiana from afar or Nathaniel having created a persona modeled upon Sirin's fury to install into the core). Regardless I imagine her and Lelouch would butt heads a LOT, mostly because of how braggy she can be, and she is Lelouch's physical superior yet jealous of someone like Elysia hanging around him. But Lelouch in turn would dominate Kiana in intelligent pursuits at school, having better grades than her, which we all know the reason for that, and video games, which if they involve any tactics or such Lelouch would crush Kiana, but outside of those... Then you would get times where she tries to sntich some of Lelouch's cooking, admitting to Mei that Lelouch's cooking skills are on par or close to Mei's cooking skills, but when events of Final Lesson happens and Mei "breaking up" with Kiana happens Lelouch would be the one to tell her off and tell her straight using the aftermaths of what happened when Elysia and Kallen Kaslana did their acts of self-sacrifice, warning that it wouldn't end the conflict with the Honkai and that another Herrscher would just pick up with her evil doppelganger left off and could've ended up putting Mei on becoming like Otto or Nathaniel. It would hurt, but it would be what Kiana needed to hear recognizing her efforts to keep those away would hurt them, something that is driven home following events with Fu Hua and the Herrscher of Sentience. A romance between them would take time and a lot of effort given their butting heads, but Lelouch would be a jerk to her, at least in Kiana's mind, but always willing to tell her where she stands and say what needs to be said. These two would be instrumental in taking down Nathaniel at the end too. Somehow I doubt she would mind a harem involving Elysia and maybe others, I don't know about involving Mei in, but its a question of what else would done to make this couple work and minizine any backlash it could cause.

Now this is everyone else is a presumed order of appearance.

Serval Landau
What can she bring to the relationship: Aside from her age being an issue, granted there are candidates who are much older and don't look it, but aside from wondering if Lelouch might have issue with it its a question if Serval might. Undoubtedly she knew Bronya Rand's adoptive mother, having known each other for a long time so we can assume they are around the same age. Serval is a former military scientist who got fired for getting too close to the truth of the Stelleron, which destroyed their friendship especially following Cocoila's change in personality. She is a scientist and talented engineer who even after loosing her job has become a successful owner of a repair shop and the leader of a rock band with considerable popularity. She is also quite rebellious when compared to her dutiful brother, while clearly talented as a musician too having composed her own songs and can inspiration from most things. Her rebellious attitude has estranged her from her family aside from her siblings and mother complicated by loosing her job as a researcher, which I think its something her and Lelouch can bond on given their own issues with their family. But her age and Lelouch's age makes me questionable if a romantic relationship could happen between them, let alone if she be fine sharing in a harem. I know Charles was pretty old when he and Marianne got hitched, but still how would Serval feel on the matter marrying someone much younger than her.

Natasha:
What can she bring to the relationship: Although I won't do this one, I should mention it, if just to explain why I won't and even then I don't think this relationship would work. Much like Serval she suffers from the same issues as age, granted we know Natasha showed a interest in the Traveler who was probably younger than she was, but Lelouch is much younger at this point by an almost twenty year difference. However Natasha is very motherly, but she can be stern and strict when needed which could be good for the harem as a whole, assuming she could accept sharing Lelouch with other women. But the chief issues with her are the fact she raised Seele in her orphanage for a time and the same for Bronya Rand until Cocoila adopted her, so having someone who raised two potential harem members would seem very...weird to add to the harem. Complicating the matter is Natasha's dedication to the power of the Underworld, for both the children in her orphanage and those under her care in her clinic. True Lelouch would visit from time to time, but these issues prevent it from working out.

Seele:
What can she bring to the relationship: This is another one, besides Bronya Rand I am very interested in pairing with Lelouch and I think she could work as the aggressive and no-nonsense member of the harem who isn't afraid to bash someone's head in and ask questions later. Unlike the others from Belelog, Seele has much less tying her down unless Wildfire doesn't become a think since Lelouch's presence and events of the story may render the need to seal off the Underworld as necessary allowing Seele more free time to hang out with Lelouch if she wants, since aside from their differences both had to endure surviving their own, mostly in Lelouch's case after being kicked out of the royal family, and both have less than good opinions for upper-class twits so I think there are some things they could bond on. Lelouch coming from a world that is very different from hers, would be someplace she be willing to visit. The only thing I am debating is a good way for the two to meet in the coming chapters. That aside give her personality I think Seele would be unafraid to speak her mind and challenge Lelouch on some things if she feels they cross any certain lines which would be good, and being quite bold would be likely to make a first move on Lelouch if no one else has. I am debating through if she be fine with a harem, or rather what should be done to ensure she be open to it, and if she should be Lelouch's first lover before Elysia, who would also encourage it if needed. So I am very interested in suggestions on making these two work.

Tingyun:
What can she bring to the relationship: as part of a long lived species Tingyun is no doubt very knowledgeable while very shrew and is a smooth talker able to charm people with her tall tales and kindness who is well known for able to broker business deals and make new alliances with her eloquence and silver-tongue, which I could see her being among the first people Lelouch and others would meet answering much of their questions. She is quite gentle likely to take a liking to the group, even if Tingyun isn't a combatant unlike most of the other candidates, but still while I am very interested in her and Lelouch in a potential relationship, further complicating the matter of age in a relationship since Lelouch himself as a Herrscher could end up living for a very long time. I could see her being a helpful diplomat to Lelouch, or helping him train one or perhaps landing a few supporters for the Black Knights for him to provide supplies and materials for his group. Yet I am wondering what she could bring to the relationship beyond that, and what could lead to romance happening between them, but its also debatable if she would be fine with sharing him in a harem.

Yukong
What can she bring to the relationship: I don't think I'll do this one, but since a friend asked me about it and I know someone would probably wonder why not, I'll explain. Part of it is due to being a shell-shocked veteran and the terrible events she endured, which makes me wonder if she might fit Jeremiah better instead of Lelouch. Furthermore she is raising a adopted teenage daughter, so that might add some weirdness to the harem and relationship, which I worry could muddle it Then again I admit Yukong might be a unknowing enabler for the harem, because of her past experiences that have badly scarred her, she might nudge Lelouch into accepting his relationship with Elysia and the others due to never knowing what could happen, especially given the conflicts that lay ahead. Also Yukong is quote old even for her race with about a hundred years yet to live, and I am very uncertain if she would be open to a relationship with someone as young as Lelouch is, let alone a harem while she has her duties and raising an adopted daughter who gets into trouble often enough so she probably wouldn't have time for a relationship I imagine, pulling off one with Jeremiah, which I could do a threesome between him Yukong and Murata Himeko, or he and Yukong become a thing following Himeko's death, if I chose to go that route with her.

Qingque:
Age: Unknown, at least more than two hundred based on her comment about Tingyun being part of a younger generation.
What can she bring to the relationship: Much like Lelouch she is brilliant if lazy, but she puts a whole new spin on the term lazy. She has been noted to be quite brilliant, having rediscovered and brought back a lost game called Celestial Jade, which she weaponizes said titles in combat. She puts in the bare minizine of work required so she can get through the day as fast as possible or she'll skip work to go play games with her friends. On the surface she may not have much to offer, other than occasional comic relief as I could see her, Kiana and Pardo becoming fast friends with her friends with Lelouch as well too, especially as they would play games together, and depending on how good Lelouch would be in Celestial Jade *cough* mahjong *cough* would end up beating her and in chess too. The only thing she could offer is getting Lelouch to maybe slow down when he starts going into overtime working himself, but for the her I get the feeling she might be open to a harem only because with other wives taking care of things it could give her a LOT more opportunities to slack off and see her set for live, but I highly doubt she would do it solely for that because she would need to fall in love with Lelouch. Which I am wondering if it could work or not, so anyone on this?

Fu Xuan:
What can she bring to the relationship: Qingque's boss who is always frustrated with the slacker, but that aside she is the Master Diviner of the Divination Commission and one of the Xianzhou Luofu's Six Charioteers. She uses her omniscia and the Matrix of Prescience to predict the future and advise on the Xianzhou Luofu's route. Confident and blunt, but known for having a short fuse. However she is a capable and brilliant leader, She is able to remain clam and gauge every situation she is in carefully and take the best course based on her predictions combined with all information available for her to choose the best course of action with the greater level of success with fewer losses. Still without further information its hard to gauge what she could offer in a relationship with Lelouch other than making sure he doesn't slack off of anything he should be responsible for and could be blunt with him when needed providing a good stable voice of reason when necessary. Aside from the question if she be open to a harem, her duties as the Master Diviner and ties to the Luofu could be a problem, sure Lelouch could easily visit but it does become a question if Fu Xuan could balance her relationship with Lelouch and her duties, but life expectancy wouldn't be a problem assuming Lelouch gains a long lived life as a Herrscher or something else happens. Still she is among those I am interested in involving with Lelouch romantically.

Dan Shu:
What can she bring to the relationship: I admit this one is question on the same level as Sirin in some way, but might be a tad more manageable. Still I like the opportunities she could provide in the story as being basically a shadow of what Nunnally might've ended up as given she was born blind, but it seemed growing up she didn't anyone like Lelouch or Suzaku there for her causing to become quite cynical, a opposite to Nunnally that could be interesting to see in the story. She would be "hired" by Nathaniel to help Lelouch's body develop more quickly, aware of his pitiful endurance and physical ability to use her skills to help him. while furthering his own plans, which in exchange she would be given a powerful new body designed however she wants it to be, including that of a Herrscher if she wants if she succeeds. Nathaniel hopes her condition of blindness, which all attempts to cure it ended badly for her and her cynical outlook could reach Lelouch allowing him to trust her, if slightly more and accept her help. However, as the leader of Disciples of Sanctus Medicus cult, which worships Yaoshi the Abundance seeking to undermine the Xianzhou Alliance and their worship of Lan the Hunt, she is hoping to gain Nathaniel as an ally, or at least by helping Lelouch she could set up Nathaniel's downfall, given his connections with various folks within the Alliance of high positions that could be a danger to her if Nathaniel decided keeping her cult as allies was less of a benefit for him. Unlike some of the other candidates, due to the harsh upbringing she had and tragedy of her long life, I could see Dan Shu as the "devil on Lelouch's shoulder" an enabler for his more ruthless tactics as the pair would find common ground in that sometimes "evil would need to be committed to destroy a greater evil." With Dan Shu appreciating Lelouch's ruthless and more realistic view of the world than someone naïve like his sister or others, but how could this grow into romance is debatable since at some point she would gain a new body which Nathaniel has promised she have made into whatever she wanted while her old body would be reduced to a remote control disposable stand in at the Alchemy Commission so no one is the wiser, but I think Lelouch's growing powers as a Herrscher might add to her attraction towards him and would try to get closer once in her new body seeking to become a Herrscher herself. Only a question of if this relationship could last, and if she be fine with sharing?

Sushang:
Age: Unknown, but at least younger than most Xianzhou Alliance candidates introduced so far.
What can she bring to the relationship: I am very doubtful on this one, but like other questionable ones I shall mention why. Its not because she is Book Dumb, but its really because she doesn't have much to offer to a relationship with Lelouch other than being a capable fighter while her training left her with no chances for a proper education. However a friend has suggested she and Tamaki of all people could work out, so what do you guys think?

Asta:
What can she bring to the relationship: Asta is the wealthy heiress to leaders of the IPC, but Asta has been far more interested in astromancy much to the displeasure of her family whom Asta has a low opinion on due their unwillingness to let her follow her dreams while pressuring her to take over the family business instead. It was only by the intervention of Herta who recognized Asta's potential is that she was allowed to pursue her goal, when this happened its not clear. While I am all for Arlan and Asta as a couple, I am wondering if a relationship between her and Lelouch could offer more for both the couple and the story since Asta despite being quite friendly and motherly in her own way is much more inquisitive, attentive and most important of all cunning which could lead to some interesting moments with Lelouch as she might notice things others might mess and maybe play a mean game of chess against him. Furthermore she is VERY rich, meaning she could easily back Lelouch's rebellion against both Britannia and anyone else, even if Lelouch tries to refuse it only because he has nothing to give her in return, and this is for good reason as the amount of 200 million credits is pocket money to her leading to some amusing moments between them. Her duties to the space station however could cause some issues making it difficult to balance out a relationship, and I don't think she might be open to a harem but I could be wrong, but yet it might make it easier for her to work between her relationship with Lelouch and her job.

Raiden Mei:
What can she bring to the relationship: Regardless if Kiana appears early or not, she would appear at the same time as Mei when Lelouch and company are hiding out near Nagazora City following the Ashford Academy incident with Nina, Kiana would introduce her to Lelouch, which its obvious Kiana has taken an obvious liking to Mei, partly because of her cooking. Outside of Kiana being on her like a pitbull to a mail man, Lelouch and Mei would find common ground on issues with their family and how it turned their lives upside down and how their awakening as Herrschers caused some unintended damage. Mei in turn would be put more at ease with Lelouch and Elysia, who being Herrschers have been able to remain in complete control. Lelouch might still struggle, but its still enough to put Mei at ease. Overtime, especially after spending time with Elysia and Kallen Kaslana, Mei would see the danger and harm Kiana's drive to save others is doing to herself, even quietly agreeing with Lelouch on some points of his issues, although no completely on some parts through. I could see a romance between them, maybe a threesome between her, Lelouch and Kiana, and she would be open to a harem especially if Elysia is involved in it, but I do for sure see them as friends that could become something more especially if Kiana is not around XD.

Bronya Zaychik:
What can she bring to the relationship: I am fine with her and Seele being a thing, but she did win the original poll for the story on my fanfiction.net account by a shockingly overwhelming number. So I'll try to see if there is a chance for this to work, the obvious issue is her being the same age as Nunnally so she would likely have to wait until she is older before anything of a more physically intimate nature happens between her and Lelouch, which is fine since relationships are built on much more than physical intimacy so it could be held off until much later still allowing the relationship time to be built up and developed at a steady pace. Both are highly intelligent people, although Bronya's smarts favor computers and direct battle while Lelouch's smarts favor commanding battlefields and leading others, still I think these two could be good friends, not to mention his tactical smarts could make him a great partner for Bronya in video games against Kiana, much to the latter horror especially in strategy games which could make for some good humor. Both had difficult times growing up, and could find some common ground, but her muted emotions could be some issue for building their friendship into a romantic one overtime especially given the other candidates she'll be competing against. That does raise the issue if Bronya would still be interested in a relationship with Lelouch if others beat her to it first?

Fu Hua:
What can she bring to the relationship: She could end up with Kiana, but one thing is for certain the other Flame Chasers meeting Fu Hua might be a complicated and a bittersweet one as Fu Hua has no memory of them due to events of the Second Eruption, it is a question of this might effect things and potentially expose her being a spy to Otto. Lelouch and Fu Hua I could see as friends in the story, probably finding her work ethic and studious attitude as a balance against Kiana and probably one of the few allies against the Student Council President of St. Freya Milly Ashford with her "chaotic events." I could see things moving towards a relationship once she gets her memory back, or most of it following events surrounding the Herrscher of Sentience, but while I would be exploring the possibilities of a relationship between Fu Hua and Lelouch I am not seeing much, other than maybe another who could provide a cautionary tale about going too far could cause.

Lin Magi:
What can she bring to the relationship: Given her very brief appearance in Moon Shadow where she died horribly, she was said to be a cheerful and brave girl who was proud to be a Valkyrie, but more liberties could be taken with her than with Eleanor and Bella to build her up in the story, since her grandfather isn't just a scientist for Schicksal, but also one of the high-ranking spies for Nathaniel who as part of their deal had Lin, with her knowledge, subjected to Meta Morph Surgery. Because her grandfather feared loosing her, so he used his ties to Nathaniel to have her augmented to stand a better chance against the Honkai. She would find out eventually and be stunned by her grandfather's factions. Still I am debating on ways on how to make the best use of her, but also one issue with her is that given how minor her role had been in the story if readers would be interested in her despite having a lot I could do with her character.

Wendy:
What can she bring to the relationship: Like Eleanor, Bella and others, Wendy was never in the story long enough for her character to be fully explored other than having been a former student of Theresa, a former A-rank Valkyrie and a test subject who implanted with the Gem of Desire, which robbed her of the use of her legs leaving her bitter and resentful of this which would surface upon awakening as the Herrscher of Wind lashing out fueled by the anger and bitterness she kept bottled away. I could see Lelouch sympathize towards Wendy for being left crippled, reminding him of Nunnally, but at the same time it would only further justify his distrust of Schicksal and make him feel more of the right of gathering what he needs to build the Black Knights. I could see Lelouch succeeding in saving Wendy, and with the help of Dr. Mei and Mobius, mobility could be restored to Wendy allowing her to rejoin the fight as a Valkyire and later a Herrscher with control of her power likely grateful to Lelouch for the rescue, which could help build a potential romance between if she doesn't mind sharing of course. Whatever else she could offer to the relationship could be decided depending on how her character grows beyond her intended death in the story, but I am open to suggestions in this regard.

Ana Schariac:
What can she bring to the relationship: While I am likely to do Owl and Ana as a couple, I am keeping this possibility in mind if things go poorly between them because Owl will find out Ana had abandoned his sister, an act she regretted and it has haunted her ever since. Owl being a double agent for Nathaniel and a Herrscher himself, will complicate things for them. But in the event it doesn't work out or if she and Lelouch hit it off I could see that seeing Lelouch and Elysia in control of her their Herrscher powers might help Ana gain control of her own while coming to terms for the guilt of leaving Owl's sister behind. I could see Lelouch, with a degree of brutal honestly along with Elysia and others could help her come to terms with her fears and shame, which could lead to them becoming friends. But its debatable if anything else would happen between her and Lelouch, as she might try to help him and Elysia out in return for helping her in anyway she could/ But I am having a hard time wondering what she could bring to the relationship that might give her a leg up over the other contenders unless someone else has an idea.

Rita Rossweisse:
What can she bring to the relationship: Now this one could be problematic, given Rita's early loyalty to Otto, but I be lying to not admit I could somehow see a stand off between her and Sayoko on who is the better maid or something XD. As interesting as it could be, and I am pretty sure she has a thing for Durandal if I am not mistaken, her loyalty to Otto probably sinks this potential ship.

Bianka "Durandal" Ataegina:
What can she bring to the relationship: Unlike Rita, Durandal has a little more to offer, but still suffers from the same problem being loyal to Otto. Being the best Valkyrie through intense training and hard work, Durandal would probably be a potentially dangerous opponent should Lelouch turn on Otto, which he might do alongside Theresa and the others. But at least unlike Rita isn't obvious to the questionable things Otto does and simply sticks with him out of belief that Schicksal is better suited to handle the Honkai threat. But before that I could see her and Lelouch meeting, and to build on something Theresa said during one of the missions, she would put both Lelouch and Kiana through an intense physical training program "to hell and back", both to toughen up Lelouch and to simultaneously punish both of them for skipping school. Allowing Lelouch, Kiana and Durandal to meet, which will make being opposite sides more complicated akin to the situation Lelouch found himself in with Suzaku, but of course the discovery of her true parentage will further complicate things. Aside from being gullible, I could see Durandal as another who could help rein in Lelouch and being among the few, besides Elysia tough enough to do so. But I am open to further ideas for this potential ship.

Natasha Cioara:
What can she bring to the relationship: Another one who could be problematic due to working with World Serpent, but because Kevin is the group's leader and while far antagonistic than Otto could be Kevin's plans do cause disagreements among the group, but with Nathaniel involved it does become a serious question if Project Stigma can be done since they don't know if he didn't compromise it somehow. So relations between the two sides, Lelouch's group and world serpent might not be too strained or at least not as bad as Otto running Schicksal after the latest Honkai Eruption he triggered with "Sirin" awakening in Kiana. Her way of doing things might mesh well with Lelouch and both she and he have siblings, or in Natasha's case she had a siblings, but she doesn't know what became of him. Like her Honkai Star Rail counterpart much of her mercenary work goes towards taking care of orphaned children, but still I could see her and Lelouch butting heads, but I could see as another that might keep his more ruthless acts in check or at least those that even she might think is going too far. I am just uncertain if she be ok in a harem through, but I am leaning towards maybe since that could mean extra hands in her orphanage XD.

Li Sushang:
Age: Unknown, but around Lelouch's age or a year or two older.
What can she bring to the relationship: Among the characters, Sushang will be a late arrival to the story, unless she is somehow brought in early. Her cheerful personality will likely mesh well with those of Elysia, and the others. Her quirks could add some humor to the group and likely her interest to see what lies beyond her own world give Lelouch has the means to travel to a few places, but I do admit I am having trouble to see what she could offer to the relationship and to the harem that most candidates who could offer what she could can and appear much earlier than her.

So with that FINALLY done I am seeing a few I could cut from the list of candidates unless anyone wishes to offer counter arguments for any of them. Maybe with this, which took me hours to write some more candidates can begin being phased out.

Yeah this took me a long time to write, with some breaks to think on some choices and take care of other matters. Hopefully this should help in finally narrowing down the candidates to a much smaller pool by focusing on their age, occupation and what they could bring into the harem/relationship.

Yeah this took me a long time to write, with some breaks to think on some choices and take care of other matters. Hopefully this should help in finally narrowing down the candidates to a much smaller pool by focusing on their age, occupation and what they could bring into the harem/relationship.
It is an interesting list and it will really be difficult to choose but...Personally, I would suggest Elysia, Kallen Kaslana, Bronya Face (HI3 version and HSR version), Seele Face (HI3 version and HSR version) and March 7th (assuming she appears) for the harem :p.

Will the MC of HSR appear?, male MC or female MC?

Well Elysia is locked in, Kallen Kaslana is a maybe while both Bronyas might get a little confusing, and the same with both Seeles, but I don't think the HI3 version has much to offer honestly.

March 7th I don't know about, mostly due to some details on her back story and I am hesitant to break up the trailblazing trio, and besides what could she offer in a relationship with Lelouch?

Will the MC of HSR appear?, male MC or female MC?

Probably for the sequel which will happen around the time frame of HSR, which is due to a serious lack on background details to work from.

Well Elysia is locked in, Kallen Kaslana is a maybe while both Bronyas might get a little confusing, and the same with both Seeles, but I don't think the HI3 version has much to offer honestly.
It would be funny if that happened :p.
spider-man.gif

I personally believe if anyone can sell the Harem and maintain it through the hellfire that is that relationship it would be Elysia. I also tend to think that the concept of a harem might turn off Lelouch but Elysia can easily twist it into a more meaningful relationship Charles married to probably reinforce his grip on Britannia initially and he only really opened his heart to Marianne before she got machingunned to death. I think Elysia might entice Lelouch through making the resulting harem more interconnected with each other. As in finding a way for the harem to love not only Lelouch but each other, and I believe Elysia would roll up her sleeves and go challenge accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back