• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Rules here are a bit different than SB.
7: Thread Necromancy is (very) conditionally permitted.
  • Threads that have been dormant for 1 month are considered dead threads. IF you make a post to a dead thread, it must be a significant contribution; story update, new information on current events, new activity for games elsewhere, etc. Asking if a story or quest is dead or will be continued does not count as contributing.
But yeah, not much added except praise. I'd say go into what you liked and why, to help encourage the author for more.

Giant Robot Battles* are cool but it does mean that people are more in awe of the Endbringers than they are actually fear/mindfuckery inducing... on the other hand at least this way the Fallen make a lot more sense

* (you forgot the capitalization)

Genericide has stuck at the heart of our fandoms.

though as an AU element, it easy enough to explain as Eidolon being a fan of anime/sentai/Japanese monster movies, though that would cause a different perspective on the sinking of Kyushu
"How dare you cancel Dadverary's favorite anime! To the bottom of the sea with you!" - Leviathan before the sinking of Kyushu, probably.

...Yeah so this is now canon

Wait what date is it? Can we pass as Taylors trigger( ñand give the Trio and Winslow a collective heart-attack)?
No need for feigning being a power.

Ziz just needs to swoop down and cuddle Tay-Tay. Maybe also glare some at the trio and Winslow. That should have the same effect.

What's more terrifying to a bunch of bullies? Their target suddenly gaining Simurgh-like powers or the actual Simurgh showing up in her defense?

We should also do some targeted Telepathy. Make Amy be willing to use her power, and not be crushing on Victoria. Get Carol some therapy, like seriously. Make Calvert kill himself, complete with tearful tell-all suicide note. Turn down the smug on Lisa, and have her befriend Taylor. Have Piggot get healed by Panacea. And do it all without the scream so no one knows. except maybe the PRT with its MSP, and the friends of the victims.
I much prefer making everyone extremely paranoid and seeing Zizplots everywhere myself.

Also, trolling PHO. :p

Uh.... Yeah, no. Me!Ziz is supposed to be an SI of me, and altering other's minds without their consent is solidly only for Death Eaters, Voldemort, or Hitler-level people. Even then only as a just punishment after trial versus something like execution.

There's literally no reason to not, after all.

I thought that was a given. I was making suggestions for the ACTUAL Ziz Plots, rather than the random 4th-dimensional warp fuckery that Ziz-sert can and will do.

Ah, but what's more effective? A self-fulfilling prophecy that makes humans run around like a kicked anthill, or precog manipulation? My money's on the former for causing chaos.

Everyone is a little girl, on the inside.
We just bury it in seriousness, social norms, and responsibility.

Everyone's female at some point in their lives. Some of us just wake the hell up later to the fact emotions even exist.

Gotta admit, my first reaction would be to look for an Orange Lantern ring.
Really, any Lantern Ring. Most Lantern SI's copy "With this Ring" in the intro.
I'm only suited to Orange, Red, and Indigo. And I've read far more Orange Lantern than the others.

Step 1 of any unknown situation; observe surroundings, not yourself. Whatever the state of yourself is far less important than whatever dangers your new environment might pose.

That said I'm totally a Green or a Blue

I am so glad I found this, although I'm slightly disappointed it's not in the NSFW section :p

Either way, instantly tracked the thread, and I am eagerly awaiting updates. This is better than gold.

(And I direct you all to my signature. SHE'S MINE, I TELL YOU! MINE!)

Let the waifu tournament begin!

Well, I have just found something wonderful! I hope you continue this wonderful story in the future.

Thank you! I try, but free time to write is quite scarce for me atm.

How about next time you check the dates on the posts?

How about next time, when the author has a sporadic update schedule and doesn't care about 'necros', cooling your jets?

But necromancers are a staple of every fantasy setting!

Rules here are a bit different than SB.
But yeah, not much added except praise. I'd say go into what you liked and why, to help encourage the author for more.

Encouragement is appreciated but the major stopgap to my writing is having any free time. Moreover, there comes a point about a week after posting a chapter where I just end up not replying to the thread anymore because I feel guilty about anyone seeing the alert and thinking I've posted something when it's just commentary. :(

Encouragement is appreciated but the major stopgap to my writing is having any free time. Moreover, there comes a point about a week after posting a chapter where I just end up not replying to the thread anymore because I feel guilty about anyone seeing the alert and thinking I've posted something when it's just commentary. :(

Some advice to help with that: keep your posts under 500 words. As long as it is shorter than that you will only give a normal alert, not the author updated alert that actually gives people hope. Decent chance of people not even realizing that it was the author who set off the alert even, I know I never bother looking at who posted at least.

Some advice to help with that: keep your posts under 500 words. As long as it is shorter than that you will only give a normal alert, not the author updated alert that actually gives people hope. Decent chance of people not even realizing that it was the author who set off the alert even, I know I never bother looking at who posted at least.

Thanks for informing me. But what if there's a whole bunch of posts to reply to? Is it better to spam replies or collate them?

If you want to avoid getting peoples hopes up probably spam replies. I mean having them all in one post looks neater, but I'm sure people would forgive the author for not wanting to make people think it was an update.

That said I'm totally a Green or a Blue

I'm probably an orange or indigo for a likely ring color. Kind of a toss up between yellow or red for secondary vorps.

I thought the Indigo Tribe was for those people who needed to learn compassion? (in other words, punishment duty) Or am I remembering that completely wrong? If I'm wrong, I'd be indigo or blue.

Nah, greed and compassion works well. I want a fucking lot of shit, and I also want people to be cared for, safe, and able to grow. So they can give me lots of shit.

Indigo Tribe isn't just for them, people with lots of compassion can use the rings.

Nah, greed and compassion works well. I want a fucking lot of shit, and I also want people to be cared for, safe, and able to grow. So they can give me lots of shit.
I laughed way to hard at that.:p
Indigo Tribe isn't just for them, people with lots of compassion can use the rings.
Then I'd definitely be Indigo. I couldn't be a bad guy if I tried. Hell, in SWTOR, I play lightsider Sith, because I feel bad if I pick the dark side bad option. lol:rolleyes:

Ziz, Freya, Manpower threesome?
Just get Turkeyslap in there.

I just read that intro, and about died laughing over the dude 'turkeyslapping' all three Endbringers to the point that they automatically target the guy. Personally, I think the author wanted to see if it was feasible to get the Simurgh Pregnant. :rolleyes::p

I just read that intro, and about died laughing over the dude 'turkeyslapping' all three Endbringers to the point that they automatically target the guy. Personally, I think the author wanted to see if it was feasible to get the Simurgh Pregnant. :rolleyes::p
I need clarification.

I'm fairly certain quotes and spoilers do not count towards word count in a post, so no need to spam post anything.

Ah sweet, I was getting concerned about the spam I'd need to do.

Just a note, Ziz is way smaller than that. She is only about 15 feet tall.

We've been over this.

Ziz, Freya, Manpower threesome?

This is the SFW section :p

I need clarification.

...Never change, QQ xD

Greed and compassion is me. My lifelong dream is to get so rich that when friends ask to borrow money I'd just give it to then and act like magnanimous rich kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back