• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Created at
Index progress
Hiatus
Watchers
Recent readers

"This is how my Trials as a God-Harem King began."
----

Your name is Hyodo Issei. Your parents...
Genesis - Part 1

Alexander

That is not dead which can eternal lie
"This is how my Trials as a God-Harem King began."
----

Your name is Hyodo Issei. Your parents and friends at school, the few you have anyway, call you "Ise". You're a second year high school student who is currently experiencing the time of his youth.

And you're dying.

It all began when a cute girl with silky black hair and a slender body asked you out. For a guy like you who never had a girlfriend it was like a dream came true. Why did you never have a girlfriend? It's because you are famous for being a really lecherous person that even got accused of peeping inside the Girls Kendo Club's changing room. Which you didn't. You wanted to but Matsuda and Motohama, your equally perverted friends, didn't let you see from the peeping hole before the girls discovered and beat the lot of you.

Some call you a pervert, but you take pride in the fact you never did anything criminal. While you dream of being a Harem King, after you saw "School Days" you realized it isn't a good idea to treat women like objects of lust. So yes you're a pervert, but you like to think of yourself as a good person.

However, all of this changed the day the cute girl, who introduced herself as Amano Yuuma, confessed to you. At first you actually thought it was a prank. You even thought several times that it was the result of a penalty game and that her friends were looking at you from elsewhere.

That can't be helped. Until then you believed that you were a guy born to be unpopular with girls.

But ever since that day you became a guy with a girlfriend. The world around you changed. You don't know how to explain it but your heart was at peace. You wanted to say "It's my win!" to every guy you walked past.

Soon you had your first date. After a day passed doing various activities for couples, like watching a film and shopping, the two of you reached a certain park a little before the sunset. There was no sign of people, and no one was there besides you. You thought: 'This is it. I'm going to graduate from being a virgin!'

Yuuma smiled and said the magic words.

"Will you die for me?"

Words that you didn't expected. At all. In front of your confused self she grew a pair of dark wings before stabbing your stomach with a spear made of light.

And now you're on the ground, the hole in your stomach spilling out blood like a fountain. So yes, you're dying. Killed by your first girlfriend.

'What the fuuu-!' What did you ever do to deserve it? You didn't cheat on her and even if the date was awful you don't think it warrants killing you in cold blood. A beating maybe, but this is excessive!

"Sorry. You were a threat to us, so we decided to get rid of you early. If you want to hold a grudge, then hate the God who put the Sacred Gear inside you."

Yuuma's voice, so cold compared to earlier, says next to you.

'Sacred what? You have the guts to blame someone else when it was you who stabbed me?!'

This is what you are thinking, but you can't speak. Her footsteps get further away from you.

At the same time you start to lose your consciousness. The hole in your stomach must be fatal since you don't feel any pain.

Seriously? Are you going to die just like that? Killed by a woman with a pair of mysterious wings?

The same woman for whom you were ready to renounce your perverted ways if that was what it takes to make her happy? The woman you loved?

What the hell!?

How can you laugh if you die because you were stabbed by your girlfriend at this weird park!

Will Matsuda and Motohama be shocked? Will they cry for you? No way, not them...

Mother, Father... You haven't done anything to please them yet as their child...

Even as life leaves your body, your fists clench in determination. You can't see anymore, and yet the images of all the people you love burn in your mind.

'I don't want to die before having made my life worthwhile!'

And then from the darkness light blinds you. The pain disappears and your consciousness returns as your surroundings drown in a sea of white.

'Am I dead?'

For a few moments there is only you and the warm gold-yellow radiance. Warm, you realize, like the rays of the sunset you saw a few minutes ago.

Words form inside your mind.

Despite your misdoings you were ready to dedicate yourself to Love. At the moment of your death you cried out for a second chance, the opportunity to do something worthwhile with your life when the choice was taken from you. This is commendable. Your circumstances aren't exactly proper, but your destiny is too great to let it go to waste. For you, I will make an exception.

The light coalesces. It draws into itself, folding and molding into the shape of a sphere. Faster than you thought possible the ball soars in the air higher and higher, until it halts above your head. You know, rationally, that it is billions, trillions of miles away, but it fells so close, you could almost reach up and touch it... And the, from the Sun, He emerges.

For a moment He looks vaguely draconian, shimmering scales of the purest yellow gold. As he grows closer he starts looking more like a giant of a man, tall and broad-shouldered, clad in armor of Greek or Roman design you once saw in TV. In his four arms he held a Spear, Shield, Branch and Horn. The god-being looks at you, into you, through you and so much more. You feel naked before his gaze.

Your heart is full of Compassion and Valor. Compassion for those that unjustly suffer and those you love, Valor to stand up and defend your beliefs with your chest out and your head held high. You desire to bring happiness to this world that you love so much.

You find yourself nodding at the being's words, so great they are that you feel like they will burst out of your body if you let them overwhelm you.

In recognition for your determination I grant you this boon.

I am Ignis Divine, the Unconquered Sun, and you are now my Chosen. Go forth in my name, Lawgiver.

You feel the being's radiance flowing through your body, giving you new strength and vitality. You blink, and suddenly you are back in the park, the wound in your stomach quickly closing itself.

Yuuma has stopped and turned to stare at you, mouth agape in shock. "W-What the hell? I pierced your stomach! You should be dead!"

"Sorry, but I can't afford to die yet." You tell her. You stand up, a sense of calm and unwavering confidence permeating your entire being.

Your forehead burns.

"W-What are you?"

Rise, Oh Copper Spider!

"I am the Twilight." You answer, the descending sun on your back surrounding you in a halo of warm, reddish golden light as if to bless your rebirth.

[] Attack her.
-[] Stunt? (Write in)
[] Ask why she tried to kill you.
-[] Stunt? (Write in)
[] Escape.

In the deeps of Hyodo Issei's soul an ancient being's eyes widen in shock and excitement as it feels the new surge of power wash over it.

"Mmmh! This power...!"

And at the same time...

"...How odd."

Another ancient being opens its eyes again after more than a thousand years of sleep.

-----

Choose Difficulty Level:
[] Easy
[] Normal
[] Hard
[] Advanced
[] Lunatic
[] Phantasm
[] Insane

Choose Anima Banner
[] Write in

Issei has gained the Solar Exalted Twilight Caste.

Choose a Virtue Flaw. You must choose a Compassion based Virtue Flaw.
[] Write in. Make sure to have a clear description, with a partial control, a duration, and a break condition.
-----

And we try again. Between this and Eclipse Lelouch I will continue the one who receive more attention in the future. If both fail we will try with Kill La Kill I guess.

Important changes:

1) For make things easier for those who don't know both settings (or know little) it will be implemented a system of options and explanations. Meaning that, even without prior knowledge, you will have everything you need to know to make a decision. Based on the MC's POV of course. So just choose the option you like more.

2) In contrast to Lelouch, who was a monster in social skills, Issei is just a normal guy. So you have a certain number of Bonus Points that you can able to use to increase Issei's Attributes and add Charms. Use them well.

3) For the initial Charms I will choose the initial 10 myself.

Now for the first serious task: for those of you who know Highschool DxD, Issei still have Boosted Gear. The problem now is how to translate it into Exalted mechanisms.
[] I have a suggestion (Write in)
[] Do it yourself.

Character Sheet
Character Sheet

255564_467455413275370_736267556_n.png

Name: Issei Hyodo
Exalted Name: Sovereign of the Radiant Scales
Quest Difficulty: Easy
Exaltation Type: Solar
Caste: Twilight
Motivation: To become a Harem King, a person worthy of the affection of multiple girls
Battle Theme: I Burn
Virtue Flaw: Imprudent Infatuation
Anima Banner: A great western crimson dragon with scales of orichalcum, its maw burning with the cleansing flames of the sun.
Anima Power: Solar Exalted of the Twilight Caste may perceive Essence through their Anima, allowing them to hone their senses for magic (this is considered a free-cost Essence Sight). By spending five motes a Twilight may add (Essence) automatic successes on any (Intelligence + Occult) roll to identify a Charm or to analyze it with Essence sight, and on any (Perception + Awareness) roll made to notice a magical effect or Charm. In addition, this supernatural perception easily pierces through deception, adding a +3 bonus to the Solar's Dodge MDV against unnatural Illusions. These effects come into play automatically once the Solar spends 11+ motes of Peripheral Essence.

Attributes:
Physical - Secondary
Strength: OO
Dexterity: OOO
Stamina: OO

Social - Tertiary
Charisma: OO
Manipulation: O
Appearance: OOOOO

Mental - Primary
Perception: OO
Intelligence: OO
Wits: OOO

Abilities:
Dawn Caste
Archery:
Martial Arts: OOOO
Melee: O
Thrown:
War:

Zenith Caste
Integrity: O
Performance:
-Presence: OOOO
-Resistance: OOOOO
Survival:

Twilight Caste
-Craft:
--Earth: OOO
--Wood: OOO
-Investigation: O
-Lore: OOOO
-Medicine:
-Occult: OOOO

Night Caste
-Athletics: OOO
-Awareness: OOO
-Dodge: O
Larceny:
Stealth:

Eclipse Caste
Bureaucracy:
Linguistics: O (Indo-European Languages Family)
Ride:
Sail:
Socialize:

Specialities:
Defying the Established Social Order (Presence): OOO
Eroge (Lore): OOO

Merits/Flaws:
Selective Conception: The character has full conscious control on his own fertility. He cannot ensure pregnancy, but he can prevent any undesired one.
Common Sense: The character has an inner voice that warns him when his present course of action is unwise or dangerous, a voice that sounds remarkably like that of the Storyteller.
Ward 2 [Harem]: At the start of every month the character rolls to choose two girls of his Harem (those girls who have a romantic relationship with the character). Then he rolls again once for each of them and based on result applies the following:
10: Minor, easily fixed trouble (Example: Asia needs help shopping, Ruby found a minor evil spirit that needs to be exorcised).
7-9: Minor trouble (Example: Asia got lost, Ruby accidentally showed off her powers).
2-6: Trouble (Example: Asia got lost in a bad part of town, Ruby accidentally pissed off a local supernatural being).
1: Major Trouble (Example: Asia is being attacked for her Sacred Gear, Ruby stumbled across a dangerous supernatural being).

Advantages:
Backgrounds
Contacts (Perverted Trio): O
Contacts (Abe Kiyome): O
Mentor (Ddraig and Bright Shattered Ice): OOOOO
Backing (Gremory Clan): O
Allies (Tomofuri, Kami of Fertility; Mittelt, Fallen Angel): OO
Followers (Ruby Rose, Asia Argento): O
Demesne: O (1 Void Aspect-Level 2 Demesne)
Demesne: O (1 Wind Aspect-Level 2 Demesne)
Cult: O (there are several people that admire you, even if some of them once thought of you as a pervert)
Familiar: OOO (Eiko the Yatagarasu)

Charms:
Integrity-Protecting Prana
Cost: 5m, 1wp
Mins: Integrity 1, Essence 1
Type: Reflexive (Step 2)
Keywords: Combo-OK
Duration: One day
Prerequisite Charms: None
The Sun's Chosen define their own reality. This Charm protects the character from any Shaping effect that directly alters her mind, body, spirit or traits. This includes instantaneous Shaping effects and any new alterations caused by long-term Shaping effects. This Charm also protects the character from any undodgeable, unblockable Shaping attacks. Wyld energy cannot create a serpent inside the character's stomach or turn her armor to lava, whether it's manipulated by an enemy or its own random whims, because these effects inflict immediate damage and the character's DV is not applicable. This Charm does not protect against the miscellaneous dangers of the Wyld. If a Wyld effect creates a hundred-headed snake monster with burning chalcedony eyes that then eats the character, this is not directly altering the character's body through shaping. Nor is it an "attack" when a Wyld effect transforms the character's armor into harmless gossamer spider webs—simply an undesirable effect.
First Presence Excellency
Cost: 1m per die
Mins: Presence 1, Essence 1
Type: Reflexive (Step 1 for attacker, Step 2 for defender)
Duration: Instant
Lawgivers with this Charm are known for their moments of brilliance. The Exalt's player can invoke this Charm when making a roll based on the relevant Ability. This Charm then adds one die to that roll for each mote spent. This Charm is the paradigmatic dice adder. The rule that Solars are prohibited from increasing a dice pool by more than their (Attribute + Ability) almost always refers to the purchase of dice through the use of this Charm. Characters can also use this Charm to enhance unrolled uses of the relevant Ability, usually to increase a Defense Value, for example, by increasing (Dexterity + Dodge) to protect against a physical attack. When enhancing static values, her player rolls one die for each mote spent on the First Excellency. Each success increases her effective (Attribute + Ability) rating for the task by two. Therefore, each success on the First Excellency roll increases an applicable static value by one. Characters cannot use this or other Excellencies or diceadding Charms to "create" actions. For example, if a character attacks on tick 3 and will attack again on tick 8, she cannot buy dice for an attack on tick 4 that only exists because she used the Excellency to conjure dice for it. A character who uses this or other reflexive Charms to add to an attack can also use it to enhance her defense until the next tick when she acts, but she must spend Essence for each separate roll she wishes to modify. This Charm can be part of a Combo or used together with the Second Excellency, but it is incompatible with the Third Excellency. It can never be used on the same roll as the Third Excellency.
Enemy-Castigating Solar Judgment
Cost: 2m
Mins: Presence 1, Essence 3
Type: Supplemental
Keywords: Combo-OK, Holy, Obvious, Social
Prerequisite Charms: Any Presence Excellency
The Solar ignites her spirit with the Essence of the Unconquered Sun. This Charm can enhance a physical attack. This Charm makes the attack Holy and causes the attack to inflict aggravated damage against creatures of darkness. This Charm can also enhance social attacks that create guilt, shame or fear, or where the Exalt uses a stunt to draw on these emotions. It makes the attack Holy. This Charm makes creatures of darkness treat the social attack as unnatural mental influence that costs one Willpower to resist. This Charm also halves the creature's base MDVs against the attack. This Charm is specifically permitted to enhance rolls based on other Abilities.
Durability of Oak Meditation
Mins: Resistance 2, Essence 1
Type: Reflexive (Step 7)
A boy cannot cut down an oak tree with a kitchen knife. No more can a mere mortal slay the Solar Exalted with petty blows of mundane steel. The Solar adds (Essence + Resistance) to his bashing and lethal soak against a single attack.
Spirit Strengthens The Skin
Cost: 1m per post-soak damage die removed
Mins: Resistance 3, Essence 2
Prerequisite Charms: Durability of Oak Meditation
The unconquerable flame of the Solar's spirit armors her against attack. She invokes this Charm after an attack hits her but before damage is rolled. This Charm reduces the post-soak damage of the attack by one die for each mote spent. This Charm may not reduce an attack's damage below one die.
Iron Skin Concentration
Mins: Resistance 3, Essence 3
Duration: One tick
Prerequisite Charms: Durability of Oak Meditation
Mortal weapons are as the stings of wasps and hornets to the Lawgivers reborn. All attacks against the Solar have their minimum damage reduced by one die for the duration of this Charm.
Second Craft Excellency
Cost: 2m per success
Mins: Craft 1, Essence 1
Solar Exalted with this Charm are known for their unwavering perfection. The Exalt's player can invoke this Charm when making a roll based on the relevant Ability. The Exalt then spends up to (Attribute + Ability) in motes. This Charm adds one success to a roll for every two motes spent. Each success purchased with Essence Triumphant is the equivalent of purchasing two dices with the First Excellency or some other dice adder. Therefore, if a Solar had a (Dexterity + Melee) total of 8, he could purchase up to four successes with the Second Excellency. Any magical effects that hinge on the character buying dice will then react as if the character had just bought eight (Dexterity + Melee) dice. The character could not add dice from the effects of other Charms because he has reached his maximum of eight by purchasing the four successes. The Exalt can also use this Charm to enhance unrolled uses of the relevant Ability. Each two motes spent increases his effective (Attribute + Ability) rating for one task by two. This means that every two motes spent on this Excellency increase a static value like a DV by one. The First Excellency is thus considerably more efficient for increasing static values than the Second Excellency, but not reliably so. This Charm can be Comboed or used together with the First Excellency, but it is incompatible with the Third Excellency, and it can never be used on the same roll as the Third Excellency.
Object-Strengthening Touch
Cost: 5m
Mins: Craft 2, Essence 1
Type: Simple (Speed 5)
Keywords: Combo-OK, Touch
Duration: One scene
Prerequisite Charms: Any Craft Excellency
The things of the world strive to serve the Solars well. This Charm makes an object more difficult to break. It increases the number of successes necessary to damage the object by the character's Essence. It increases the (Strength + Athletics) rating necessary to break the object with a feat of strength by the character's Essence. No combination of Charms that includes Object-Strengthening Touch can increase these totals by more than the character's Essence.
Durability-Enhancing Technique
Cost: 3m
Mins: Craft 3, Essence 2
Type: Simple (Speed 6 in long ticks)
Keywords: Combo-OK, Touch
Prerequisite Charms: Object-Strengthening Touch
The craftsmen of the Unconquered Sun shore up the Essence of the world. This Charm increases the number of successes necessary to damage the object by one. It increases the (Strength+ Athletics) rating necessary to break the object by one. These effects are permanent, but no combination of Charms that includes Durability-Enhancing Technique can increase these totals by more than the character's Essence.
Monkey Leap Technique
Mins: Athletics 1, Essence 2
Type: Reflexive
Duration: One scene
The heroes of the dawn leap with the grace of a flying crane and the speed of a striking hawk. For the rest of the scene, the character can jump with a movement action instead of a miscellaneous action, and she doubles the length of all jumps. While this Charm is active, the character may reflexively Jump only once per action, on her action tick. This does not replace her Move actions, and she may still only Jump once per action.
Dragon Wave
Cost: 2m per 4L
Type: Simple
Keywords: Combo-OK, Obvious
The greatest weapon of a Dragon is his breath. This Charm permits the Solar to fire a bolt of Essence, either as a beam or as a exploding sphere, from his hand toward a target. The bolt is targeted with (Dexterity + Athletics) or (Dexterity + Archery), whichever is preferred, with an Accuracy bonus equal to the Solar's Essence and a range of (Essence x 20) yards. The bolt inflicts 4L every 2 motes spent up to a maximum number of motes equal to the (Stamina)x2. By spending 1 additional mote the Solar can add an elemental aspect to the bolt and trigger one of the following effects:
-Holy: instead of lethal the bolt inflict aggravated damage to creatures of darkness.
-Fire: set the target ablaze for a single action (+4L to the attacker's damage pool).
-Air: buffets the target, subtracting two dices from her next action.
(Additional possible effects can be added afterwards once the Solar learn how to manipulate the corresponding element)
Adamant Skin Technique
Cost: 8m
Mins: Resistance 5, Essence 3;
Prerequisite Charms: Spirit Strengthens the Skin, Iron Skin Concentration
Driven by her purpose and her Virtues, the Exalt becomes invincible. The Solar invokes this Charm immediately before the damage of a physical attack or similar effect is rolled. This Charm is a perfect defense against the raw damage of the attack, reducing it to zero after all other effects. As a point of clarification, this Charm (and its Abyssal Mirror Wounds Mean Nothing) reduces the raw and final damage of an incoming attack or similar phenomenon to zero after all other modifiers and effects. Damage added to an attack after soak is applied, such as by Fire and Stones Strike, cannot harm a character who activates Adamant Skin Technique.
Conviction Flaw: Charms carrying this Flaw do not function when the character has taken some action during the scene that is contrary to her Motivation. If, during the scene, she has acted against any Intimacy, or a Virtue she has rated at 3+, then Charms with this Flaw add a +3m surcharge to their activation cost.
Irresistible Salesman Spirit
Mins: Presence 4, Essence 2
Type: Supplemental
Keywords: Combo-Basic, Social
Prerequisite Charms: Any Presence Excellency
The glamour of the Lawgivers inspires others to dream of glorious things. This makes the Solars the ultimate salesmen and recruiters. Irresistible Salesman Spirit enhances a Presence-based roll to exert mental influence and make a favorable bargain or encourage a specific action. This Charm doubles the Solar's successes on the roll before comparing them to the target's MDV.
First Martial Arts Excellency
Cost: 1m per die
Mins: Presence 1, Essence 1
Lawgivers with this Charm are known for their moments of brilliance. The Exalt's player can invoke this Charm when making a roll based on the relevant Ability. This Charm then adds one die to that roll for each mote spent. This Charm is the paradigmatic dice adder. The rule that Solars are prohibited from increasing a dice pool by more than their (Attribute + Ability) almost always refers to the purchase of dice through the use of this Charm. Characters can also use this Charm to enhance unrolled uses of the relevant Ability, usually to increase a Defense Value, for example, by increasing (Dexterity + Dodge) to protect against a physical attack. When enhancing static values, her player rolls one die for each mote spent on the First Excellency. Each success increases her effective (Attribute + Ability) rating for the task by two. Therefore, each success on the First Excellency roll increases an applicable static value by one. Characters cannot use this or other Excellencies or diceadding Charms to "create" actions. For example, if a character attacks on tick 3 and will attack again on tick 8, she cannot buy dice for an attack on tick 4 that only exists because she used the Excellency to conjure dice for it. A character who uses this or other reflexive Charms to add to an attack can also use it to enhance her defense until the next tick when she acts, but she must spend Essence for each separate roll she wishes to modify. This Charm can be part of a Combo or used together with the Second Excellency, but it is incompatible with the Third Excellency. It can never be used on the same roll as the Third Excellency.
Whirlwind Sprint
Cost: 4m
Type: Reflexive (Step 2)
Dragons are the power and Essence of the world given form: when they roar, the elements obey. When a dragon command air itself, the wind will carry the dragon forwards with the speed of the storm. The Exalt invokes this Charm in response to an attack. The attack must not be unexpected. This Charm increases the Exalt's Dodge DV by a number of points equivalent to his permanent Essence rating. Regardless of the outcome he dodges by leaping away from the opponent: this Charm allows her to jump up to ([Strength + Dodge] x 3) yards vertically or twice this distance horizontally. The Exalt chooses the exact direction and distance of this leap, so long as it is away from his attacker. The Exalt can use this Charm without the need to dodge an attack: in this case treat the Charm's use as a Jump action.
DxD Magic:
Devil Magic:
[Fireball] Shoot a ball of fire. A basic magic skill that many Devils learn in their youth. The fireball is targeted with [Dexterity + (Thrown or Athletics) + Occult], with a range of (Essence x 10) yards. 1 mote for 1L damage, up to 4 motes for fireball. Rate: 3 for hand.
[Shield] Create a shield to block attacks. A basic magic skill that many Devils learn in their youth. The shield reduces the raw dice pool of an attack of an amount of dies equivalent to the motes used to create the shield. Up to 5 motes can be spent for shield. There isn't a limit to the number of shields created for action, but the maximum number of motes spent cannot be higher than 10.
[Magic Circle] The skill to flawlessly draw a magic circle. A necessary skill to start studying wards and teleportation.
[Restoration] A spell to restore broken objects to their pre-damaged state. A skill used by Devils to repair the surroundings after a battle. It costs 1 mote to restore an area of (Essence) yards to his original state.
[Hypnosis] A spell to plant a suggestion into a person's mind. Eyes' contact is needed. A skill commonly used by Devils to erase memories and to make normal people overlook abnormal events. Each suggestion costs a number of motes equal to half the target's Willpower rounded down. Orders that contradict the survival instincts of the target, his Motivation, Virtue and Intimacies have a greater chance that the target will shrug the Hypnosis off. This skill is usable only against normal, not Heroic, mortals.
[Bind] A spell to paralyze a target. Need physical contact to be activated: it requires a successful (Dexterity + Martial Arts) if using an unarmed attack or a (Dexterity + Melee) roll if using a weapon. It costs a number of motes equal to the target's ([higher between Strength and Dexterity] + Essence). This spell follows the same rules of a Clinch, but using ([higher between Strength and Dexterity] + Essence) when renewing it. The user doesn't need to maintain contact with the target to keep up the spell.
[Language] A spell created to mimic the ability of Devils that makes people listening to them hear their words in the language they are most familiar with and vice versa. To use it the target of the spell must first learn the basics of the language he wishes to emulate. The spellcaster then draws a magic circle with the specific equation on a object: the target must always wears it for the spell to work. Casting the spell costs 6 motes: they are not committed and the spell keeps working until the object with the magic circle is destroyed.
[Air Strike] Shoot a blast of compressed air. A basic magic skill that many Devils learn in their youth. The blast is targeted with [Dexterity + (Thrown or Athletics) + Occult], with a range of (Essence x 10) yards. 1 mote for 1B damage, up to 4 motes for blast. Rate: 3 for hand.

Virtues:
Compassion: OOOOO
Conviction: OO
Temperance: OO
Valor: OOO
Virtue Flaw: Imprudent Infatuation (Compassion)
The character has the unfortunate tendency to become romantically obsessed at the drop of a hat. When the character's limit breaks, he will fall head-over-heels in love with someone whom he considers attractive, and has met under stressful circumstances.
Uncontrolled: the results can range from the merely embarrassing, such as spending weeks attempting to court a comely shepherdess rescued from a landslide, to the downright suicidal, such as storming a Deathlord's castle in a desperate attempt to confess undying love to a beautiful deathknight. No matter how unsuitable the object, the character's infatuation knows no bounds. He will be incapable of thinking of anything aside from his beloved, probably spending much of his time composing overwrought poetry and the rest stalking the unfortunate person like a love-struck teenager. He may even go so far as to threaten suicide if anyone tries to deny him his love. The character will come to his senses after a number of days equal to his Compassion score, but until then, not even overt scorn or violence from his beloved will dissuade him.
Trigger: the character witnesses someone attractive in peril or duress (even if the character himself is the cause of that duress).
Partial Control: The character will not be forced to place himself in danger to gain his love's attention
Limit Points: [X] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

Intimacies:
Harem (Dream)
Beautiful Females (Lust)
Parents (Filial Love)
Perverted Trio (Friendship?)
Aika Kiryu (Friendship/Attraction)
Asia Argento (Friendship/Attraction?)
Mittelt (Friendship/Love)
Ruby Rose (Mentorship)
Yang Xiao Long (Friendship/Attraction)
Occult Research Club (Friendship)

Essence: OOO
Personal: 17/17
Peripheral: 41/41
Committed (Personal): 0
Committed (Peripheral): 0
Committed (Total): 0

Willpower: 8/8

Soak:
Bashing: 2
Lethal: 1
Aggravated: 0

Health:
-0 [ ]
-1 [ ] [ ]
-2 [ ] [ ]
-4 [ ]
Incapacitated [ ]
Dying [ ] [ ]

Combat:
Join Battle: 6
Dodge DV: 4
Parry DV (bare-handed): 5
Parry DV (Boosted Gear): 6
Punch: spd 5, +1 acc, +0B, def +2, rate 3
Kick: spd 5, +0 acc, +3B, def -2, rate 2
Clinch: spd 6, +0 acc, +0B, def -, rate 1

Join Debate: 6
Dodge MDV: 6
Parry MDV: 3

Weapon:
2lncrr5.png

Boosted Gear "Dragon Twins": The Red Dragon Emperor's Gauntlets
Artifact: N/A (rating subjected to change as the Artifact evolves)
Description: Soul-bound Artifact
Form: Two gauntlets covering up to the elbow
Speed: 5*, 6**
Accuracy: +0
Damage: +5B*, +4B**
Defense: +3*, +1**
Rate: 2*, 1**
Attune: 5m, 1w
Tags: M, C

*Right one, **Left one
Artifact Charm: "Welsh Boost Overdrive"
Ddraig is the Welsh Dragon, one of the two Heavenly Dragons that embody the principles of "Domination". The user of Boosted Gear can draw from his power and obtain boundless strength.

-When activated with a miscellaneous action the Boosted Gear creates an Overdrive Pool of Essence. The motes from it can only be used offensively.
-This Overdrive Motepool starts with [Current Personal + Peripheral Motes]/5 rounded down motes of Essence and doubles the amount of motes it contains every 5 ticks.
-The Overdrive Motepool can at most contain [Essence + Stamina]*10 + 10 Motes of Essence.
-Should motes from the Overdrive pool be used for any purpose, it stops doubling the amount of motes it contains.
-For 10 Overdrive motes per dot the character can as an innate ability add up to [Essence + Stamina] temporary dots to his Physical Attributes in total and up to [Essence + Stamina]/3 rounded up to any single one. These temporary dots last until the third DV refresh at which point they are lost, a fatigue penalty equal to (the amount of temporary dots added) -1 is gained and the Overdrive pool is removed.
-Activating the Boosted Gear removes and replaces a still existing Overdrive pool. Temporary dots gained with the previous pool are retained as long as they otherwise would be, but still count towards the limit of simultaneous temporary dots gained with Boosted Gear.
-Users can reset the Overdrive Pool and the doubling of motes by spending another 5 Motes.

"Double Boost Overdrive"

Ddraig's power allows him to double anything, even himself.

-This Charm is an Expansion Charm to "Welsh Boost Overdrive". It allows the creation of a second Overdrive Pool when "Welsh Boost Overdrive" is activated: it follows the same rules at the first one, but the motes from it can only be used for defensive purposes.
-The user doesn't need to spend additional motes when resetting the Overdrive Pools.
Artifact Charm: "Boosted Gear Prominence"

A Solar who use Boosted Gear can share part of an Exalt's greatness with his allies.

-This Charm allows the Solar to give motes created by "Welsh Boost Overdrive" to another character. The Solar loses exactly as many motes as the target gains, but this transfer does not count as spending motes for the purposes of anima banner flare.
-The target gains a motepool of Solar Essence motes. The size of the mote pool is equal to the number of motes the Solar spent to empower them.
-The target can't regain motes normally like a Solar does. She loses motes at the rate of four per hour.
-The target can Stunt like a Solar and recover motes and Willpower the same way. Three-die Stunts are always treated as Two-die Stunts.
-The motepool disappears once all motes are spent. However as long as motes remain the motepool will keep existing.
-While receiving the effects of this Charm the target feels the unaccustomed power of Essence flood through her body in an unmistakable, electric surge. All her senses seem sharper, colors look brighter, and she feels transcendent joy. Prolonged exposures to this Charm may cause a mortal unable to use Essence to become Enlightened and other side-effects.
-As long as the motepool exists the target gain access to:

-Gifted Excellency - Essence Domination

-This Charm is a combination of all three basic Solar Excellencies. Only one of them can be selected and used at each activation, and they are not stackable in the same action or combo. The target can use this Charm for any relevant roll that include an Ability in which she has at least one dot.

Lightsaber?: A weapon used by Exorcists. It's a hilt that can generate a blade of light. You're still not sure how exactly it works. It looks cool though.

Armour: //

Experience:
Current: 7 Xp
Total acquired: 84 Xp
Xp/Training debt for Charms

Sometimes you need a Charm to get outside a dangerous situation, but you don't have the time or the Xp required? This feature will enable you to acquire a Charm instantly, but you will get into debt: all the Xp you gain go to it until the cost is met and your free time will be dedicated to the skipped training (In-Game Issei will work out the kinks of it), again until the cost is met.

This works only for Charms: you can't raise Attributes and Abilities this way. Also, you can't learn a Charm if you don't meet the requirements.

The maximum number of Charms that can be under debt is: 5
Training Times:
School (Intelligence): 16 days
Martial Arts (Strength): 8 days
Martial Arts (Dexterity): 8 days
Melee (Strength): 6 days
Melee (Dexterity): 6 days
Dragon Training (Perception): 3 days
Occult Research Club (Socialize): 2 days
Occult Research Club (Charisma): 2 days
Presence Charm (Charisma): 4 days
Resistance Charm (Stamina): 5 days
Occult (Intelligence): 3 days
Occult (Wits): 3 days
Linguistics (Intelligence): 6 days
Training from Hell (Stamina): 8 days
Investigation (Perception): 6 days
Investigation (Wits): 6 days
Harem Training (Performance): +2 days
Harem Training (Socialize): +2 days

Total Training Time
Intelligence: 25/30, 0/2 months
Strength: 14/30 days, 0/2 months
Dexterity: 14/30 days, 0/3 months
Perception: 9/30 days, 0/2 months
Socialize: 4/6 days
Performance: 2/6 days
Charisma: 7/30 days, 0/2 months
Stamina: 15/30 days, 0/2 months
Wits: 9/30 days, 0/3 months

Initiation to Terrestrial Circle Sorcery:
Trial of Humility: Passed.
Trial of Tutelage:
Trial of Journey:
Trial of Fear:
Trial of Sacrifice:

Experience Costs
We are using a House Rule specially made for this quest. The range of abilities are divided between Exalted physics and DxD physics:

Exalted physics *(Favoured or Caste/Not Favoured or Out-of-Caste)

New Trait Xp Cost Training Time

Ability/Specialty 1/2* 6 days (3+ hours for day)
Favoured/Caste Charm 8 (Min. Ability) days (3+ hours for day)
Out-of-Caste Charm 10 (Min. Ability + Min. Essence) days (3+ hours for day)
Sorcery Spell 8 (spell circle) weeks (6 days, 3+ hours for days)

Improve Trait Xp Cost Training Time
Attribute (current rating) x4 (current rating) months (30 days, 3+ hours for day)
Favoured/Caste Ability/Specialty (current rating x2) -1 Immediate
Out-of-Caste/Not favoured Ability/Specialty (current rating) x2 Immediate
Essence (current rating) x8 (current rating) months (30 days, 3+ hours for day)
Virtue (current rating) x3 Immediate
Willpower (current rating) x2 Immediate
* In order to count as training you need to push your limits with a skill for an extended period of time, not just using what you're already comfortable with.

DxD physics (Warning: Incomplete)

Sacred Gear (Sacred Gears are driven with the power of desire. And it also determines the power for it as well. Sacred Gears adapt and evolve based on their wielder's thoughts, needs, and feelings, gaining abilities or qualities as time passes.)
Norse Magic
Devil Magic (Learning the basics.)
Angel Magic
Fallen Angel Magic
Black Magic
White Magic
Fairy Magic
Summoning Magic
Spirit Magic
Dragon Magic (available thanks to Boosted Gear giving the user a "Dragon Quality". Learning the basics.)
Rune Symbols
Onmyouji Arts
Ki Manipulation
Senjutsu
Touki
Reversal Magic

To simplify: Issei runs on Exalted physics, the rest of the world not. When you learn a new move or ability from the DxD physics there is the possibility of it becoming a Charm. All other skills will work with Exalted terms.

Last edited by a moderator:
Main Continuity
INDEX:

I will become God-Harem King of the World
Trials of the God-Harem King
Tribulations of the God-Harem King
Advent of the God-Harem King

Issei's Forces - Character Sheets
God-Harem King - NSFW Stuff

List of important people in the story:
Raynare. Human disguise: Yuuma Amano. Fallen Angel Devil.
Yuuto Kiba. Devil. Sacred Gear "Sword Birth" user.
Abe Kiyome. Human. Beast Tamer.
Mr. and Ms Hyodo. Humans.
Ddraig. Heavenly Dragon. The Welsh Dragon.
Bright Shattered Ice. Solar Twilight Exalted.
Aika Kiryu. Human.
Matsuda and Motohama. Humans.
Rias Gremory. Devil.
Akeno Himejima. Devil.
Koneko Toujo. Devil. Nekoshou?
Tomofuri. Local Kami of Fertility and Pregnancy.
Dohnaseek. Fallen Angel Devil.
Mil-tan. Some...thing. Kiba's customer.
Ruby Rose (Kougyoku Mizoguchi). Human. Sacred Gear "Crescent Rose (Death's Scythe)" user.
Asia Argento. Human. Sacred Gear "Twilight Healing" user.
Mittelt. 3/4 Fallen Angel, 1/4 Oni.
Kalawarner. Fallen Angel Devil.
Shariel. Fallen Angel. One of Grigori's Leaders.
Yang Xiao Long. Human. Ruby's big sister. Sacred Gear "Ember Celica (War's Gauntlets)" user.
Eiko. Yatagarasu. Issei's Familiar.

Side Quests:
[Magical Man Child Mil-tan] Conditions for victory: make Mil-tan a girl; give Mil-tan magical powers that satisfy her; do it before the time limit expire (Three Years)
[Discover the secret of the Evil Pieces] -5m every day. Progress: 30.19/100%
[The Snake] Conditions for victory: investigate the gang called "Snake"; make their harassment of civilians stop; do it before the time limit expire (Six Months)
Gaining bonus Xp with Omakes and Fanarts:

-A single omake can neat only 1 Xp. 2 if it is judged of exceptional quality: the other readers must agree too, and the post must be liked by at least 10 people.
-A fanart is also allowed and follow the same rules.
-Only 2 omakes and 1 fanart can be rewarded per IC week. You can post more, but you will not gain Xp.

Requirements:
-The omake must not be from Issei's POV.
-The omake must show other characters off-screen or their actions/reactions to something that happened in the quest. If it's in character and makes sense I can even can rule it as canon for the story.
-The omake's length must be at least 1200+ words.
-Grammar must be good.

Last edited:
[X] Ask why she tried to kill you.
-[X] "Tell me something Yuuma..." he steps forward Anima banner blazing at his back as Yuuma staggers back in shock and fear. "How could someone who would have truly loved you with all their heart be a threat? If I have something that's a threat to you would have not have logic said to make me an ally since I would have been willing to go along with it." he steps forward again and his Anima banner raises raises a claw to point at accusingly at Yuuma. "So tell me something Yuuma, What Are You? and why try to kill me?" The dragon Roars.

[X] normal

[X] anima banner: A great crimson dragon with scales of orichalcum, its maw burning with the cleansing flames of the sun.

Now for the first serious task: for those of you who know Highschool DxD, Issei still have Boosted Gear. The problem now is how to translate it into Exalted mechanisms.
[X] have it boost sorcery and physical stats and have it act as artifact armor when in armor form.

-[X] "Tell me something Yuuma..." he steps forward Anima banner blazing at his back as Yuuma staggers back in shock and fear. "How could someone who would have truly loved you with all their heart be a threat? If I have something that's a threat to you would have not have logic said to make me an ally since I would have been willing to go along with it." he steps forward again and his Anima banner raises raises a claw to point at accusingly at Yuuma. "So tell me something Yuuma, What Are You? and why try to kill me?" The dragon Roars.

[X] Lunatic

[X] anima banner: A dragon with crimson scales (what I'd like to have our banner mention Draig)

As far as the boosted gear goes I'm not sure, have effect everything other then our exalted charms and stuff? Since otherwise things will likely get real ridiculous.

Silversun17 said:
[X] have it boost sorcery and physical stats.
So the potency of Spells, not Charms, and Strength, Dexterity and Stamina?

Added Charms. I don't know if I did a good selection since this is my first time. Those in the know give me your opinions.

Also, I decided which Solar reincarnation Issei is. This should be fun.

Malcolmo said:

[X] Lunatic

[X] anima banner: A dragon with crimson scales (what I'd like to have our banner mention Draig)

As far as the boosted gear goes I'm not sure, have effect everything other then our exalted charms and stuff? Since otherwise things will likely get real ridiculous.
we might need the gear boosting charms if we have to deal with a Wyld hunt or something more dangerous.

Silversun17 said:
we might need the gear boosting charms if we have to deal with a Wyld hunt or something more dangerous.
I dunno from what I gather exalted charms tend to get very powerful at later stages so them doubling would get really silly. Maybe have it only affect the weaker stuff.

[X] Easy

[X] anima banner: A dragon with scales of orichalcum

I heard Ox Body Technique was a bit Scuky if you weren't a really tough guy to start.

what's enemy castigating solar judgement.

[X]Easy

[X] Easy

[X] Imprudent Infatuation

[X] Anima Banner: A great crimson dragon with scales of orichalcum, its maw burning with the cleansing flames of the sun

[X] Easy

[X] Normal

Complete curb-stompage would get boring after a while but this quest still feels like it should be more laid back than the Code Geass one.

Also we need to choose the charms we want to use, I think? and we need to distribute the bonus points.

Larekko12 said:
I heard Ox Body Technique was a bit Scuky if you weren't a really tough guy to start.

what's enemy castigating solar judgement.
"Scuky" meaning...?

It's a Charm that give the "Holy" attribute to attacks. Very useful against creatures of darkness. Yes, Fallen Angels are included: only partially compared to a Devil, but it works.
ShadowAngelBeta said:
Also we need to choose the charms we want to use, I think? and we need to distribute the bonus points.
If you don't choose one I will choose some myself depending on the situation. You can distribute the points but the IC update will happen during an appropriate time.

now that i think about it Issei's childhood friend is gonna be much happier with him in this since he isn't a devil this time around. She and miss "swimsuit made of belts" will be good recruitment options for followers

[X] Normal

Heh, we can use You Can Be More comgimed with our intimacy of lust towards beutifal females, every girl shall be a lesbian.

[X] Easy

[X] Anima Banner: A great crimson dragon with scales of orichalcum, its maw burning with the cleansing flames of the sun.

[X] Tier 3-4 Artifact Armor? Boosts Physical Attributes when activated for ? Motes. -1 Will or -? Motes for Doubling Stat Boosts.

So bonus wise I want to Boost Appearance 1, Charisma 2, Intellegence 1, Martial Arts 3, Preformance 3, Larnecy 2, Socialize 3, and A Favored Charm

Anyone up for looking a charm a e3 Solar can do for seducing Women?

Alexander said:
"Scuky" meaning...?

It's a Charm that give the "Holy" attribute to attacks. Very useful against creatures of darkness. Yes, Fallen Angels are included: only partially compared to a Devil, but it works.If you don't choose one I will choose some myself depending on the situation. You can distribute the points but the IC update will happen during an appropriate time.
Why do Fallen Angels count as "Creatures of Darkness"? Creatures of Darkness doesn't refer to "evil" beings, it is a largely political designation for beings who have pissed off the Unconquered Sun. Unless Conky is around in this verse, he'd wouldn't have designated them that.

Choose Difficulty Level:
[X] Hard

Choose Anima Banner
[X] Dragon with Orichalcum Scales

Choose a Virtue Flaw. You must choose Compassion based Virtue Flaw.
[X] Imprudent Infatuation
The character has the unfortunate tendency to become romantically obsessed at the drop of a hat. When the character's limit breaks, he will fall head-over-heels in love with someone whom he considers attractive, and has met under stressful circumstances. The results can range from the merely embarassing, such as spending weeks attempting to court a comely shepherdess rescued from a landslide, to the downright suicidal, such as storming a Deathlord's castle in a desperate attempt to confess undying love to a beautiful deathknight. No matter how unsuitable the object, the character's infatuation knows no bounds. He will be incapable of thinking of anything aside from his beloved, probably spending much of his time composing overwrought poetry and the rest stalking the unfortunate person like a love-struck teenager. He may even go so far as to threaten suicide if anyone tries to deny him his love. The character will come to his senses after a number of days equal to his Compassion score, but until then, not even overt scorn or violence from his beloved will dissuade him.

Trigger: The character witnesses someone attractive in peril or duress (even if the character himself is the cause of that duress).
Partial Control: The character will not be forced to place himself in danger to gain his love's attention.

Exaltation story is wrong. He shouldn't be a Solar, he should be an Abyssal.

Nope. Nick's right it should be Abyssal. He was Dying. And I'm not sure how he got mad scientist from dying to betrayal and not eclipse or the abyssal or infernal counterpart. Cause really this was an epic fail

Larekko12 said:
Nope. Nick's right it should be Abyssal. He was Dying. And I'm not sure how he got mad scientist from dying to betrayal and not eclipse or the abyssal or infernal counterpart. Cause really this was an epic fail
this is the only time we see him as human in the series so frankly this is only moment he can exalt. also this is a quest about a Solar not abyssal or infernal.

Alexander said:

Typically speaking, the way damage tends to work out in Exalted and with the kind of weapons and powers used, more Health Levels are of limited use unless you're a soak monster.

Also, I'm not particularly sure why Issei is exalting as a Twilight, or a Solar in general here. He didn't do anything awe inspiring or heroic. He was dying with a spear in his guts having accomplished nothing of note. That's pretty much the opposite of a Solar Exaltation worthy scenario.

Now, I can totally see him Exalting as an Abyssal, because that's the sort of scenario you get an Abyssal shard from. Even the type of Exaltation doesn't matter as much, if a Deathlord is involved.

Personally, I could see either the Lover of the Princess Magnificent Exalting Issei in a dark twist on the canon situation of Rias turning him into a devil.

Nervaqus987 said:
Typically speaking, the way damage tends to work out in Exalted and with the kind of weapons and powers used, more Health Levels are of limited use unless you're a soak monster.

Also, I'm not particularly sure why Issei is exalting as a Twilight, or a Solar in general here. He didn't do anything awe inspiring or heroic. He was dying with a spear in his guts having accomplished nothing of note. That's pretty much the opposite of a Solar Exaltation worthy scenario.

Now, I can totally see him Exalting as an Abyssal, because that's the sort of scenario you get an Abyssal shard from. Even the type of Exaltation doesn't matter as much, if a Deathlord is involved.

Personally, I could see either the Lover of the Princess Magnificent Exalting Issei in a dark twist on the canon situation of Rias turning him into a devil.

but this a quest for a Solar Issei, I don't want one of the darker shards.

edit: I'm fine with a differnt Caste though.

But Issei should be becoming a Solar from this unless he delivered and epic dying speech that shattered her resolve.

okay people MST3k mantra now people. Issei is a solar, deal with it.

Guys deal with it srsly your being dickheads over nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back