• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

I will become God-King of the World! [Exalted/Code Geass] (DEAD)

Re: I will become God-King of the World! [Exalted/???]

Xicree said:
Robotninja is bitching about how gurren lagann doesn't match the themes of exalted even thouhg Kill La Kill isn't gurren lagann.

Zasnul said:
More than half of the setting is a blatant stomp, but that is part of the fun. ::)

I am especially surprised about Girls of the Wild. I mean, from what I know about that manga it's at best, Heroic Mortal level adventure. With unawakened essence.
I was running out of series.

Beat.

More seriously I know that, despite being a martial arts series it's pretty mild. That's why I expected for increased difficulty paired with it. Think of it as a challenge to myself, to see if I am able to transform a comedy into an epic saga.

[X] A pubescent girl who is about to be killed by a corrupted hero in a false world.
[X] Advanced

Guessing Twilight Caste. For Science. When we hit essence 5 I want us to start making plans to turn ORT into a Warstrider.

Last edited by a moderator:

Just a random comment: I voted hard instead of advanced because Tsundere are bullshit.

Somebodynobody10 said:
Just a random comment: I voted hard instead of advanced because Tsundere are bullshit.
Tsundere? Yandere and tsundere are two differnt things.

Somebodynobody10 said:
Tsundere and Yandere are not the same thing. And with a good GM they can be good too. Especially if one uses the old kind of tsundere (they have problems showing their affection) instead of the modern tsundere (who are violent bitches most of the time).

[X] A bullied teen, now brimming with rage at the one who dared hurt his precious siblings
[X]Hard

Nekraa said:
Tsundere and Yandere are not the same thing.
Tired, mistakes written. :-[

Either case, hate both yandere and tsundere. :I

Why not Berserk, or Akame Ga kill, or any number of other crapsack settings? Where even a full Great Curse Solar is better than what already exists.

[X] A bullied teen, now brimming with rage at the one who dared hurt his precious siblings
[X]Hard

[X] A pubescent girl who is about to be killed by a corrupted hero in a false world (Illyasviel von Einzbern, Prisma Illya)
[X]Hard.

or

[X] A girl fighting against a tyrannical system in the hope of finding the truth about his father's death (Matoi Ryuuko, Kill la Kill)
[X] Hard

[X] A girl fighting against a tyrannical system in the hope of finding the truth about his father's death (Matoi Ryuuko, Kill la Kill)
[X] Normal

Robotninja said:
Why not Berserk, or Akame Ga kill, or any number of other crapsack settings? Where even a full Great Curse Solar is better than what already exists.

Maybe because not everybody is into those types of settings, you ever think of that? A person needs to have knowledge of a setting to write about it after all.

Redon said:
Maybe because not everybody is into those types of settings, you ever think of that?
To be fair, without massive artifical inflation of difficulty putting a Solar Exalted into those two is simply a fix-Quest. Nothing really stops you from making the world into impossible utopia fairly quickly.

That is the reason why I would have preferred something like Dragonblooded Exaltation - even if explaining just how that works would be a bitch - since they are still awesome, still matter - but don't have perfect attack as their first low-essence combat charm.

Looking at you, Accuracy Without Distance.:mad:

nick012000 said:
Lelouch pretty much is a Solar. He's practically a textbook Twilight Caste.
Not a Twilight, that's the Science Caste, he's more Eclipse, Zenith, or Dawn. Eclipse cause they're the talky Caste, Zenith the Leader Caste, and Dawn the General Caste.

[X] A perverted but honest boy killed by his girlfriend for being blessed by God (Issei Hyodou, Highschool DxD)
[X] Advanced

[X] Just a normal boy, about to sacrifice himself in a pit full of poisonous snakes to defeat his nightmarish opponent (Zenkichi Hitoyoshi, Medaka Box)
[X] Advanced Your Lunar mate is a Yandere

[X] A cast-away prince, about to be killed by the guns of the oppressors (Lelouch Lamperouge, Code Geass)
[X] Advanced Your Lunar mate is a Yandere

[X] A perverted but honest boy killed by his girlfriend for being blessed by God (Issei Hyodou, Highschool DxD)
[X] Advanced

Redon said:
Maybe because not everybody is into those types of settings, you ever think of that? A person needs to have knowledge of a setting to write about it after all.
Fair enough, but the darker the shadows the brighter the light is in comparison. One pissed off Solar agaist the godhand, or trying to topple an empire.

Robotninja said:
Fair enough, but the darker the shadows the brighter the light is in comparison. One pissed off Solar agaist the godhand, or trying to topple an empire.

Thing is that Ga kill a Zenith could end the whole conflict immediately after they Exalt. That initial power-boost could be used to make the emperor turn on the that gluttonous bastard.

Ahahahahaha. The emperor is a puppet. He literally does not matter except as a figurehead. Everyone who matters answers to the prime minister. Everyone.

Robotninja said:
Ahahahahaha. The emperor is a puppet. He literally does not matter except as a figurehead. Everyone who matters answers to the prime minister. Everyone.
Then we soical-fu our way into the palace, and kill him.
or send him a letter so sad that he kills himself out of depression.

Palace is absurdly high security. You cannot just walk in. Esp if he can turn girls of the wild into a challenge rather than a rofl stomp. Killing prime minister would just likely either have his son take over, or set off a huge civil war, or have some other corrupt guy take over.

[X] A cast-away prince, about to be killed by the guns of the oppressors (Lelouch Lamperouge, Code Geass)
[X] Normal

[X] Normal

[X] Advanced

[X] A long haired young man, once a soldier now a free spirit, fighting together with his friend against the head of a mercenary guild (Yuri Lowell, Tales of Vesperia)
[X]Normal

[X] Just a normal boy, about to sacrifice himself in a pit full of poisonous snakes to defeat his nightmarish opponent

Ooh, ooh, I know who- Oh, wait, it's in spoilers. Darn.

[X] Easy Modo

[] An inexperienced but determined young man fighting with his potential teammates against a soulless abomination (Jaune Arc, RWBY)
[] A normal boy trying to defeat an incarnation of Victory to protect a girl(Godou Kusanagi, Campione!)
[] A girl fighting against a tyrannical system in the hope of finding the truth about his father's death (Matoi Ryuuko, Kill la Kill)
[] An ex-prince fighting against his old friend turned monster with a sword of fire, not to defeat him but to save him from himself (Alibaba Saluja, Magic the Labyrinth of Magic)
[] An once cowardly boy risking his life to save a little girl from the dark world of martial arts (Shi-Woon Yi, The Breaker)
[] A student fighting a thief to protect an artefact of destiny (Kazuto Hongo, Koihime Musou)
[] A perverted but honest boy killed by his girlfriend for being blessed by God (Issei Hyodou, Highschool DxD)
[] A modern boy in a land of mages and wonders, fighting a traitor of the crown (Saito Hiraga, Familiar of Zero)
[] A pubescent girl who is about to be killed by a corrupted hero in a false world (Illyasviel von Einzbern, Prisma Illya)
[] A soldier fighting her own country to save her little sister from the monster that kidnapped her (Lightning, Final Fantasy 13)
[] A long haired young man, once a soldier now a free spirit, fighting together with his friend against the head of a mercenary guild (Yuri Lowell, Tales of Vesperia)
[] A bullied teen, now brimming with rage at the one who dared hurt his precious siblings (Song Jae Gu, Girls of the Wild)
[] A cast-away prince, about to be killed by the guns of the oppressors (Lelouch Lamperouge, Code Geass)
[] Just a normal boy, about to sacrifice himself in a pit full of poisonous snakes to defeat his nightmarish opponent (Zenkichi Hitoyoshi, Medaka Box)
[] A young girl harbouring Death itself in her soul, facing a monster born from the dark emotions of humanity (Minako Arisato, Persona 3 Portable)

Select the difficulty:
[] Easy Events are as Canon
[] Normal Your enemies are more competent and powerful
[] Hard The Dragon-Blooded are organizing a Wyld Hunt
[] Advanced Your Lunar mate is a Yandere
[] Lunatic The Fair Folk don't like your form
[] Phantasm Both the Yozi and the Neverborn are watching you
[] Insane The Sidereals want you dead. All of them

-----
Hora hora~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back