• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Iberian Feudal Quest

Mundane (stacks)
[2] Daughter of the Darthacan ambassador Louise was well trained in the arts of diplomacy and intrigue (Diplomacy, Intrigue and Cyphers @ 1 or +1)

Mystical Background (stacks)
[1] You're not the only sorcerer your families produced, among your inheritance is a series of books and journals penned by them (training aids to spells)

Order of the Daughter
[1] A lay dedicate you've pledged (One Action) a year or 100sp, to help ensure the safety of Brajar. This has earned you a (small) seat at the table and the goodwill of the Temples near you.

Mine: Tamega has an old Roman mine that is still being worked
[2] Silver Mine: A small but rich mine that hasn't run out after nearly two milenia in production, it will provide a constant source of revenue collected every three months

Library: At both Tamega Castle and brought along with you (stacks)
[1] A more well rounded collection of books (15); including valueable tomes on herbcraft, on the principals of bronze making and several volumes of poetry and plays

Temples: (stacks)
[1] Vila Tamega boasts a large recently built temple (only 50 years old!) that has enough Divines (and funding) to accomplish additional tasks such as education, running and orphanage and small hospital. Other temples are well staffed and run

Allies: (Stack)
[1] Divine Fernando dy Orozco: Current head of the Temple Sorcerers and Luc's former instructor Divine Fernando is a jolly plumb middle aged man whose eyes held a very keen wit and impressive willpower. An experienced Temple Sorcerer Divine Fernando is well versed in both the arcane and political who is more than willing to continue mentoring Luc.

Retainers
[0] Sira Meen Diaz, (5 SP/Turn)
Martio

Military Forces: [0]

the two srtrenghs of spain have always been silver and papal relations. i have included the equivalents of both.

Backgrounds:
Mundane (stacks)
[0] A delicate beauty Louise had many suitors, however none had the charm or status of your father. (Fluent in Darthaca)

Mystical Background (stacks)
[1] You're not the only sorcerer your families produced, among your inheritance is a series of books and journals penned by them (training aids to spells)

Order of the Daughter
[3] One of the Orders leading Lights (9 Actions or 900 SP) you are often found leading the Order in battle, off it, and more often than not in Court as an aide to the General. Your deeds get you recognition as a person of status and reknown in Brajar, in time you might become of the General of the Order itself (Brajar status and rank, authority to command Order troops freely)

Resources
[3] Salt Mine: More valueable than gold Tamega's salt mine has been the pillar of its economy and the main reason the Royal family of Brajar kept their grip tight upon it. Trade in salt produces quartely revenue and equally importantly a steady stream of merchants.

[0] Only a few simple books of meditations on the divine, poetry, and oddly enough a treastie on the ancient fighting men of the forests north-east of Darthica.

[1] Vila Tamega boasts a large recently built temple (only 50 years old!) that has enough Divines (and funding) to accomplish additional tasks such as education, running and orphanage and small hospital. Other temples are well staffed and run

[0] Caroline dy Targus: Luc's eleven year old sister who is not only smarter than him, has also displayed that she is capable of using Earth magics on top of the ones he's mastered. Caroline is to be schooled in the Bastard's main temple to further her education in magic under the supervised eyes of the Temple Sorcerers. Her guardianship rests mainly in the hands of Divine Fernando dy Orozco, but Luc holds a veto on any marriage before her twenthith birthday.

Retainers:
[0] Ser Meen Diaz, (5 SP/Turn)
Body 2, Mind 3, Soul 0, Charm 2
Horsemanship 2, Leadership 2, Swordsmanship 2, Tactics 3, Strategy 2
Ser Diaz is a veteran knight who served your family for well over nearly two decades. While age is starting to take its toll having a veteran captain of your guard is a boon. Ser Diaz has recently taken a wife Violante Diaz, a young woman of country nobility whose pleasant features are matched with a practical education in running a manor house.

Martio
Body 3, Mind 2, Soul 1, Charm 1
Archery 3, Leadership 1, Staves 2, Tactics 2, Woodscraft 3
Martio is a cunning scout from a long line of skirmishers in your families service, his volunteering may have had something to do with a feud between hamlets.

Military Forces:
[1] 30 Archers: Skill 2, Discipline 1, Equipment 1

In my opinion, the only thing that would be impossible to get would be the Order related things. I picked the salt mine cause it provides a strong income as well as merchants. With the Order backing us, we can have a low amount of troops and still be safe (generally).

In my opinion, the only thing that would be impossible to get would be the Order related things. I picked the salt mine cause it provides a strong income as well as merchants. With the Order backing us, we can have a low amount of troops and still be safe (generally).
We don't even get 9 actions a turn, which means a huge drain on our money each turn from that Order 3, plus the Order only has troops in the area if you go with Temple 3.

The salt mine is just going to go towards paying for the massive religious fees, and you don't have anything else here. You're effectively locking in to going full into the church official route since you don't have the resources for anything else.

Thats nine actions a year. It is essentially a full time job as a major military leader.

It comes with plenty of perks and a position to make Lucs voice heard on a national level right off the bat.

Or you can sub in 100 silver an action.

In time with a bit of effort you could lead tge Order of the Daughter and head a third of Brajars military might.

Also this is a background you can gain through the game. Lvl 1 is relatively easy but will have a cost in actions the first year.

Also going the church route is a perfectly valid method.

Luc can only possibly gain the title of Marchinside Brajar

grunbkes at shitty phone keyboard.

Inside Brajar (aka the egypt crusade will happen if players want to carve out their own kingdom)

See the map. The section you are does not have a March. Getting the other local lords to agree to swearing an oath to you will not be quick or easy.

Solots of routes to power

We don't even get 9 actions a turn, which means a huge drain on our money each turn from that Order 3, plus the Order only has troops in the area if you go with Temple 3.

The salt mine is just going to go towards paying for the massive religious fees, and you don't have anything else here. You're effectively locking in to going full into the church official route since you don't have the resources for anything else.

fitzgerald has explained the specifics, but one of the things you're missing is that this means people want to approach US for alliances. This gives us a lot more external opportunities, and with the salt mine, we can pay off occasional months where we want to do personal things. (I assumed that it's 100 silver per action we don't want to put into it when I made the choice.)

fitzgerald has explained the specifics, but one of the things you're missing is that this means people want to approach US for alliances. This gives us a lot more external opportunities, and with the salt mine, we can pay off occasional months where we want to do personal things. (I assumed that it's 100 silver per action we don't want to put into it when I made the choice.)
I don't think the salt mine is going to generate nearly that much revenue. The Mundane grade 1 is just 1000 silver as a one time payment. That sets the bar pretty low on how much the mines could possibly be outputting as otherwise it renders that next to worthless. I mean the lowest I could imagine it being worth is 1 year worth of mine output for a level 1 mine, and even if the level 3 mine outputs 3 times as much that means a third of your income is going towards paying the massive church tithe. It gets even worse if the mine outputs are relatively lower which they could well be given that a one time payout being equivalent in value to one year worth of a perpetual payment would be rather sad.

We also don't have the skills to play on a national stage off the bat. None of our skills are above 2. That's equivalent to one year of training in the field from no knowledge at all as your starting point. Our character is as skilled at combat than peasant levies at this point and this would be putting him in the position of general. It's a recipe for disaster. Tactics of 2 is only covering small unit tactics within the unit. We have ZERO Strategy skill for army leading.

You also really don't want to be dealing with things on a national stage when your diplomacy and intrigue scores are going to be 3 and 2 respectively. Having Order 3 might put us on the national stage but it wouldn't keep it from becoming an absolute farce.

We don't have the diplomacy, intrigue, or leadership scores to really end up in command of the church, and are quite likely to lead it's military to disaster with Strategy of 0.

we can pay off occasional months where we want to do personal things
This line in particular is basically admitting that your plan is basically: be Church dog most of the time, occasionally do other things. Rather than having the ability to do what we want. Which is particularly bad considering we'd need years of training actions to push our leadership and strategy up to good levels for leading a national church-military.

Last edited:
Also you get 24 actions a year.

so even if you save money its only 9/24 actions of which a number xould be

Patrol for Bamdits
Esxort a nobles pilgramige
Train troops
Study strategy with Orders General

If Luc goes heavy into magic he'll quickly become a leading "hero" even at Order of Daughter [1]

Any other questions? (will be baxk on at 1030ish MST)?

Mundane 2
Mystical Background 3
Order of the Daughter 2
Resources 0
Library 0
Temples 1
Allies 1
Retainers 0
Military Forces 0

Last edited:
I don't think the salt mine is going to generate nearly that much revenue. The Mundane grade 1 is just 1000 silver as a one time payment. That sets the bar pretty low on how much the mines could possibly be outputting as otherwise it renders that next to worthless. I mean the lowest I could imagine it being worth is 1 year worth of mine output for a level 1 mine, and even if the level 3 mine outputs 3 times as much that means a third of your income is going towards paying the massive church tithe. It gets even worse if the mine outputs are relatively lower which they could well be given that a one time payout being equivalent in value to one year worth of a perpetual payment would be rather sad.

By this logic, it's pointless to get any mines because the 'payout' isn't going to be worth any revenue (which I'm laughing at cause it says that the salt mines are how the ROYAL FAMILY keeps control over the economy).

A silver mine (2) payouts the same amount of times, but a salt mine pays out more. Not to mention, the salt also brings more merchants as well as opportunities of trade and information.
We also don't have the skills to play on a national stage off the bat. None of our skills are above 2. That's equivalent to one year of training in the field from no knowledge at all as your starting point. Our character is as skilled at combat than peasant levies at this point and this would be putting him in the position of general. It's a recipe for disaster. Tactics of 2 is only covering small unit tactics within the unit. We have ZERO Strategy skill for army leading.

You also really don't want to be dealing with things on a national stage when your diplomacy and intrigue scores are going to be 3 and 2 respectively. Having Order 3 might put us on the national stage but it wouldn't keep it from becoming an absolute farce.

We don't have the diplomacy, intrigue, or leadership scores to really end up in command of the church, and are quite likely to lead it's military to disaster with Strategy of 0.

Please. You're saying that we'll be in charge of the Order immediately, when it's already said that we'll have years before that MAY happen.

Also, I'd like to remind you that I was the one who was arguing to GET Strategy. The fact that we don't have it means that we either need competent commanders, or be in a position (like the General of the Order) where we can order other people to order people around.

This line in particular is basically admitting that your plan is basically: be Church dog most of the time, occasionally do other things. Rather than having the ability to do what we want. Which is particularly bad considering we'd need years of training actions to push our leadership and strategy up to good levels for leading a national church-military.

This means that we have the freedom of choice - something that you're implying that we don't have.

By your logic of having too low stats to do anything on a national stage, Luc is basically not suited to do anything at a national stage at all - does that mean we're going to be just sitting in our little fief doing nothing? Perhaps we're going to do what was planned in the previous thread again - abandon the fief and just go around being a hero while making no impact to the political stage? Oh wait, we don't have the stats to do that EITHER!

So ya, I don't see your argument as 'not having enough stats' as any kind of reason to avoid taking anything. We'll have years of development to go through - just saying that "we can't do it with THESE stats" is not the same as "we'll never be able to reach the point where we can do anything".

Do remember its attribute plus skill.

So right now Luc would go 4 charm + 2 Diplomancy. Or 4 Charm + 1 Merxhant.

a total of 4 (a+s) is xonsidered a solid basis for a career path. 6 is strong and the most people see before hitting Elite of Elite levels.

Luc is a very good "Face" character. People like him and are attracted too him. Diplomancy 8 (4+4) is "talk enemies into considering peace via communication alone"

What attribute would leading an army be based on?

By this logic, it's pointless to get any mines because the 'payout' isn't going to be worth any revenue (which I'm laughing at cause it says that the salt mines are how the ROYAL FAMILY keeps control over the economy).

A silver mine (2) payouts the same amount of times, but a salt mine pays out more. Not to mention, the salt also brings more merchants as well as opportunities of trade and information.
I don't understand what you mean at all here. The 1000 silver payout at the start is going to be equivalent to multiple turns of payments from a steady income source, otherwise it makes no sense. I used that as a basis for how much it would produce. And thus a relative value towards how much you're going to end up paying to the Church which will be significant. No where does it say it's not going to give revenue, I don't know where you got that idea.

Also the Royal Family makes its money from the salt mines. That means the Royal Family is the one getting most of the profit. Not you. It also means they'll be watching you much more closely.

Also, I'd like to remind you that I was the one who was arguing to GET Strategy. The fact that we don't have it means that we either need competent commanders, or be in a position (like the General of the Order) where we can order other people to order people around.
Who the fuck cares what you were arguing before. My vote for skills didn't win and neither did yours. We have to deal with what we have not with what we wanted.

Also why are you going to be "general" if you have to give the job over to others anyways. They will want someone that can actually do the job or they'd hire whoever you're planning to hire directly.

Please. You're saying that we'll be in charge of the Order immediately, when it's already said that we'll have years before that MAY happen.
This is the whole point. We don't have the skills to make them want us to be in charge. So we won't get selected for the position anyways.
This means that we have the freedom of choice - something that you're implying that we don't have.

By your logic of having too low stats to do anything on a national stage, Luc is basically not suited to do anything at a national stage at all - does that mean we're going to be just sitting in our little fief doing nothing? Perhaps we're going to do what was planned in the previous thread again - abandon the fief and just go around being a hero while making no impact to the political stage? Oh wait, we don't have the stats to do that EITHER!

So ya, I don't see your argument as 'not having enough stats' as any kind of reason to avoid taking anything. We'll have years of development to go through - just saying that "we can't do it with THESE stats" is not the same as "we'll never be able to reach the point where we can do anything".
It comes with plenty of perks and a position to make Lucs voice heard on a national level right off the bat.
WOG:Your plan means we're on the national stage right now, and denies us tons of our action slots every year. We need to spend years grinding our skills up so that we can perform on the national level. Your plan puts us there right now without the skills to stand there and with less time each year to grind up those skills and will just lead to crushing failures before we can build up the skills and then have to deal with overcoming our terrible failures at the start.

This skill build requires us to spend some years grinding up our skills before we can really do much of anything. We can't afford to take things now that deny us the ability to grind. We need the 9 action slots a year you're giving up so that we can grind our skills. We need to have a small initial presence so no one squashes us early when we're weak. Order 3 denies us both.

I don't understand what you mean at all here. The 1000 silver payout at the start is going to be equivalent to multiple turns of payments from a steady income source, otherwise it makes no sense. I used that as a basis for how much it would produce. And thus a relative value towards how much you're going to end up paying to the Church which will be significant. No where does it say it's not going to give revenue, I don't know where you got that idea.

Actually, considering the flat 1k silver payout you're mentioning is based on a (1) point choice, I would not be surprised if a (2) and (3) point is much higher than that.

Also the Royal Family makes its money from the salt mines. That means the Royal Family is the one getting most of the profit. Not you. It also means they'll be watching you much more closely.

You do realize that this character creation is about stuff WE have, right? The Royal Family probably have more mines, but this means we have one too. (Of course, they're going to tax us - but they're going to tax us regardless of our choice.)

Who the fuck cares what you were arguing before. My vote for skills didn't win and neither did yours. We have to deal with what we have not with what we wanted.

Also why are you going to be "general" if you have to give the job over to others anyways. They will want someone that can actually do the job or they'd hire whoever you're planning to hire directly.

Being in control over 1/3 of the entire nation's military doesn't just mean that you can tell them what to do. There's also the prestige as well as being able to leverage that position to do things that can benefit our family.

This is the whole point. We don't have the skills to make them want us to be in charge. So we won't get selected for the position anyways.

WOG:Your plan means we're on the national stage right now, and denies us tons of our action slots every year. We need to spend years grinding our skills up so that we can perform on the national level. Your plan puts us there right now without the skills to stand there and with less time each year to grind up those skills and will just lead to crushing failures before we can build up the skills and then have to deal with overcoming our terrible failures at the start.

This skill build requires us to spend some years grinding up our skills before we can really do much of anything. We can't afford to take things now that deny us the ability to grind.

Actually, no.

Do remember its attribute plus skill.

So right now Luc would go 4 charm + 2 Diplomancy. Or 4 Charm + 1 Merxhant.

a total of 4 (a+s) is xonsidered a solid basis for a career path. 6 is strong and the most people see before hitting Elite of Elite levels.

Luc is a very good "Face" character. People like him and are attracted too him. Diplomancy 8 (4+4) is "talk enemies into considering peace via communication alone"

WOG: We have a 2+2=4 in diplomacy. We can hack it.

Actually, no.

WOG: We have a 8 in diplomacy. We can hack it.
Learn To Read. Diplomacy of 4+4 was an example. We only have Diplomacy 2. Not Diplomacy 4.
Skills are now:

Athletics 1
Diplomacy 2
Horsemanship 2
Intrigue 1
Law 1
Leadership 2
Merchant 1
Seduction 2
Stealth 1
Swordsmanship 2
Tactics 2
Woodscraft 1

Actually, considering the flat 1k silver payout you're mentioning is based on a (1) point choice, I would not be surprised if a (2) and (3) point is much higher than that.
I accounted for that in the original math. A flat one time payout must be worth a substantial amount or its not justifiable at all. Even if we consider 1 point one time payout as equivalent to 1 year of 1 point steady revenue stream (which would make it a very unlikely choice anyways) then 2 and 3 should be linear increases, and thus the 1/3rd of a 3 point revenue stream going to church tithe.

You do realize that this character creation is about stuff WE have, right? The Royal Family probably have more mines, but this means we have one too. (Of course, they're going to tax us - but they're going to tax us regardless of our choice.)
Actually that particular entry mentions it as something in the fief, not that we own it. The Royal Family owns the salt mine.
[3] Salt Mine: More valueable than gold Tamega's salt mine has been the pillar of its economy and the main reason the Royal family of Brajar kept their grip tight upon it. Trade in salt produces quartely revenue and equally importantly a steady stream of merchants.
Not yours.

Also the merchants are a big part of this being an upgrade from 2 so it's quite possible the revenue is no higher than 2.

Being in control over 1/3 of the entire nation's military doesn't just mean that you can tell them what to do. There's also the prestige as well as being able to leverage that position to do things that can benefit our family.
You don't put someone that doesn't know how to run an army in charge of 1/3 of the nation's military.

Last edited:
To clarify for both [user]inverted_helix[/user] & [user]Adyen[/user]

~ If Mine [3] Gets picked, Luc will own the salt mine. Expect revenue ranging from 200-400 silver a quarter; (derived from 1 +1d3 *100). On average 1200 silver should be generated over a year plus plenty of merchant activity

Royse Darius motivations if Salt Mine is picked come down to a few known & few unknown factors 1) The Crown paid off the debts the mine secured several years ago 2) Fallout from the dragon has substantially reduced the Privy Purses obligations 3) A new Royal silver mine has recently started producing from a very rich vein:

~ To quote myself: Order of the Daughter [3] One of the Orders leading Lights (9 Actions or 900 SP a year) you are often found leading the Order in battle, off it, and more often than not in Court as an aide to the General.

General of the Order of Daughter (commands)----> his aides / regional lieutenants aka Luc. The game will be heavily influenced by this choice as Luc's main venue into Brajar's politics. Its very much a role the attribute Charm 4 will come into play with; remember Luc is a Sorcerer, a potent one at that, it brings a lot to the table with plenty of interest to go with it.

None of the options are traps, nor do you need to play the paranoid game of "people are going to crush us"; these are more 'What plot hooks do the players want'
Luc (without mentioning magic) is a skilled diplomat and average noble. Wanting to stand out beyond the norm will take effort but Luc could literally coast through life with his current skill set.

Funny thing, we do actually have a diplomacy of 4 since we have a charm of 2 and a diplomacy skill of 2.

But ya, I don't want coasting. It gets kinda boring if we just coast.

~ If Mine [3] Gets picked, Luc will own the salt mine. Expect revenue ranging from 200-400 silver a quarter; (derived from 1 +1d3 *100). On average 1200 silver should be generated over a year plus plenty of merchant activity
Good to have WoG on how much this will make. This means that the Order 3 cost will be 3/4 of the revenue we get from the salt mine. Far more than my conservative estimate of 1/3.

Funny thing, we do actually have a diplomacy of 4 since we have a charm of 2 and a diplomacy skill of 2.
His skill is 2. Which combines with his attribute to give the effective value, but your quoted example gave it as 4 base skill. Which it isn't.

Good to have WoG on how much this will make. This means that the Order 3 cost will be 3/4 of the revenue we get from the salt mine. Far more than my conservative estimate of 1/3.

We also get 24 actions a year - there's no reason to pay off the entire amount of actions because we are likely to be able to gain skills and attributes from working at that position.

Mundane
[2] Daughter of the Darthacan ambassador Louise was well trained in the arts of diplomacy and intrigue (Diplomacy, Intrigue and Cyphers @ 1 or +1)

Mystical Background
[2] While not strong you've picked up two mystical traits from your mystical ancestors

Order of the Daughter
[1] A lay dedicate you've pledged (One Action) a year or 100sp, to help ensure the safety of Brajar. This has earned you a (small) seat at the table and the goodwill of the Temples near you.

Resources
[2] Silver Mine: A small but rich mine that hasn't run out after nearly two milenia in production, it will provide a constant source of revenue collected every three months

[0] Only a few simple books of meditations on the divine, poetry, and oddly enough a treastie on the ancient fighting men of the forests north-east of Darthica

[1] Divine Fernando dy Orozco: Current head of the Temple Sorcerers and Luc's former instructor Divine Fernando is a jolly plumb middle aged man whose eyes held a very keen wit and impressive willpower. An experienced Temple Sorcerer Divine Fernando is well versed in both the arcane and political who is more than willing to continue mentoring Luc.

Retainers: [0]

Military Forces:[0]

Vote Count thus far; Voting will be open at least until the wee hours of sunday morning Mountain time

6 Voters

Mundane:

[0] 1 vote
[2] 5 votes

Mystical background

[1] 2 votes
[2] 2 votes
[3] 2 votes

Order of Daughter
[0] 1 vote
[1] 3 votes
[2] 1 vote
[3] 1 vote

Mine
[0] 1 vote
[1] 1 vote
[2] 3 votes
[3] 1 vote

Library
[0] 4 votes
[1] 1 vote
[2] 1 vote

Temple
[1] 6 votes

Allies
[o] 3 votes
[1] 3 votes

Retainers
[0] 5 votes
[1] 1 vote

Military
[0] 5 votes
[1] 1 vote

Thus far Mundane [2], Mystical [1 to 3], Order of Daughter [1], Mine [2], Library [0], Temple [1], Allies [0-1], Retainers [0], Military [0] is the consensus.

This is actually a complete build (I would split the difference on Mystical and Allies thus Mystical [2], Allies [1])

This is actually a complete build
Considering there were 6 separate votes and no one had the same vote, it's actually quite strange that a rule compliant build results.

Though I am sad no one else wants to abuse the openness of the retainer rules to get some extremely good specialists considering our build ended up being so generalist.

Last edited:
Considering there were 6 separate votes and no one had the same vote, it's actually quite strange that a rule compliant build results.

Though I am sad no one else wants to abuse the openness of the retainer rules to get some extremely good specialists considering our build ended up being so generalist.

I was surprised too, however voting is still open so things could change

No one wants the library? Damn.

No one wants the library? Damn.
Library is one of the easiest possible things to acquire later. You can always buy books with money down the road. Except the magic books probably, but already have some of those from mystic background.

It's kind of disappointing people don't want mystic background 3, since that's probably the only completely unacquireable one in game, since you can't retroactively change your grandmother.

One thing I must get is Allies one, having mentor/student relationship with the man who will be more or less raising your sister, and is willing to continue to teach you politics and magic is just a good freakin deal

fitzgerald:

As my library vote is obviously wasted, here a new spread to break the tie.

Mundane (stacks) [2]

Mystical Background (stacks) [3]

Order of the Daughter [1]

Mine: [2]

Library: [0]

Temples: (stacks) [1]

Allies: (Stack) [0]

Retainers [0]

Edit: Goddamn. Forgot to change library 2 to library 0, ending at 11/9 points spent.

Last edited:
fitzgerald:

As my library vote is obviously wasted, here a new spread to break the tie.

Mundane (stacks) [2]

Mystical Background (stacks) [3]

Order of the Daughter [1]

Mine: [2]

Library: [2]

Temples: (stacks) [1]

Allies: (Stack) [0]

Retainers [0]

Drop libary 2 to 1 and pick up allies 1 or even switch daughter for allie and you can have my vote.

Roughly 24 hours to go before I close the vote.

Feel free to change your vote or drag new voters in

Ciao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back