• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

If you owned Fallout

Augustus Technicus

Roma Invicta
I am bringing this thread of mine over here from SB for QQ users to discuss as well.

Inspire by the thread If you owned warhammer 40k The premise is the same. You now hold ownership over the Fallout series and can do whatever you want with it. Reboot, sell it, make changes, expand it, make no changes, whatever you want without a single complaint from Bethesda, but the fandom is a different story and will react as it would.

Scenario 1: You acquire the franchise in its current state.

Scenario 2: You acquire the franchise back when Bethesda did.

Fallout (series) - Wikipedia

T-60's no more!

I'd bring back the Ak-112, Pulse rifle, Gauss rifle and the Combat shotgun from Fallout 1 and 2.

You can choose whatever faction you want to join, can even become a raider.

And Goris, motherfucking Goris, he's in it!

That's right, a deathclaw companion!

Reboot.

The combat system should be at least as good as that of FPS games. The settlement-building elements from FO4 are nice, and I'd work on that, too. Squad and army management, as well.

By endgame, you'll be reclaiming your corner of the Wasteland while driving away/allying/enslaving/absorbing other factions in your territory. Sometimes, a horde of ghouls will swarm out of the sea, and you'll have to break them apart. Or maybe there will be raiders and slavers picking at the corners of your little dominion.

Also, continuity between games, plus cameos.

Well for one I'd try to make a good sequel for New Vegas, because dammit that one was my favorite, bugs and all. Next I'd try to get the gun play done by the team who does it for Borderland/Destiny but that is rock solid, fun and never a complaint anyone has had about those series. Also I'd add more trench coat because trench coats are cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back