• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[Introduction Thread] 'Sup All

Oh look- I found another forum!

Let's see... introductions...

I am wordhammer. I am wordhammer on fanfiction.net, wordhammer on ficwad, hpfanficarchive and archiveofourown. I'm also wordhammer on darklordpotter.net, Reddit, Spacebattles and Sufficient Velocity and probably a dozen other fiction-related sites. I was wordhammer on the Quidditch Pitch, too.

And I write erotic stories with plots.

Oh look- I found another forum!

Let's see... introductions...

I am wordhammer. I am wordhammer on fanfiction.net, wordhammer on ficwad, hpfanficarchive and archiveofourown. I'm also wordhammer on darklordpotter.net, Reddit, Spacebattles and Sufficient Velocity and probably a dozen other fiction-related sites. I was wordhammer on the Quidditch Pitch, too.

And I write erotic stories with plots.
Good. This is the right site to write them on.

Welcome.

So I googled and found something
Post by Takeda Sanjuichiro on Sep 3, 2005 at 1:37am

Tanuki-jiru

Ingredients:
Half-Pound of Tanuki, cut into bite sized pieces
1 parsnip, peeled and cubed
4 inches worth of daikon, cubed
6 shiitake mushrooms, stemmed but whole
1 package firm tofu cubed
4 cups dashi stock
1 quarter cup miso
2-3 green onions, cut into very fine onion rings or coarse cut
oil for stir-frying

Preparation:
In a pan/wok sear and brown the Tanuki in oil over medium to high heat, do not cook through, but close, when near done, deglaze the pan/wok with 1 cup of dashi stock so all the nice brown juice transfers with the meat.

In a donabe pot, place in meat, and juice, add another cup of dashi stock, parsnip, daikon, mushrooms, and tofu, simmer for 15-30 minutes. Mix miso to remaining 2 cups of dashi stock, add to the pot, continue simmering 5 more minutes. Add green onions to the pot before serving.

This is supposedly a very ancient recipe (don't hold me to it) also it can be prepared with rabbit (rinse well in hot water, use less oil to brown, rabbit can be very greasy) also venison can be used. Most people nowadays use pork.

Hi all, magic9mushroom here. Some of you may know me from SB and SV; I've been a member of the extended community for a bit over eight years now.

Random facts about me:

- If you feel the need to abbreviate, "m9m", "Mushroom", "Mushy" and "Shroomy" are all fine. "Magic" gets on my nerves, though.
- I'm in my mid-twenties. I'm most of the way through a Bachelor of Science (mathematics major, astrophysics and chemistry minors) but I'm suffering from depression at the moment.
- I'm a fan of sci-fi, fantasy, romance, and some sorts of erotic lit.
- Favourite VNs are School Days and Saya no Uta in that order. Favourite anime's Madoka.
- I can't read most monochrome manga. My brain is apparently really bad at making sense of sketches (outline-only images).
- I write fanfic occasionally. I'll probably cross-post a one-shot I wrote a while back.
- I have a penis, but I don't care if you call me a "he" or a "she".
- As far as politics goes, I'm a wingnut libertarian on social issues, fairly left-wing on economic ones, and a moderate in the culture wars.

Last edited:
Hi, magic9mushroom.

... Huh, I thought I'd already seen you here on QQ. Apparently I was wrong.

tanukiinsnow.jpg.838x0_q80.jpg

Welcome, magic mushroom.

There's no mention that I can find of where that goes.

There's no mention that I can find of where that goes.
You just make a post in a thread like you would anywhere else. The system won't let it be displayed, though, until a mod approves it.

And, obviously, you got this thread approved, so it's kind of a moot point. :)

... Is this where you're supposed to introduce yourself?

Uh... Hi. I'm Generic_Generica. I... Honestly I'm trying to figure out how I got here. Typically I hang out on SV but I guess I decided to see what QQ was about since I'd seen it mentioned in a few places.

... (Promptly runs away)

Uh... Hi. I'm Generic_Generica. I... Honestly I'm trying to figure out how I got here. Typically I hang out on SV but I guess I decided to see what QQ was about since I'd seen it mentioned in a few places.

... (Promptly runs away)
Welcome welcome... we dun bite unless you ask for it. :3

Also, tanuki are not for abusing or eating... you're suppose to give them patpats, snacks and drinks.

/me wags tail...

... (Promptly runs away)
Greetings, I am Nekraa.

Welcome to QQ.

... (Promptly runs away)
Welcome to the den of horas. Please abandon any concepts of decency before exploring.

... (Promptly runs away)
Welcome. You'll learn so much about your self during your stay here. And best part is that QQ will still accept you.

I have finally decided to join. I was planning on it eventually, but eh. Somebody linked something I was interested in but couldn't go to because it was in the NSFW section, so I decided to get off my lazy ass and actually join.

So, what do you guys do for fun around here? You know, besides the sex.

Hi and welcome!

Well, we have quests, stories, and RPs. And some other general threads with this and that. And the trio of SB, SV, and QQ news threads (in the general "Rant" section).

I have finally decided to join. I was planning on it eventually, but eh. Somebody linked something I was interested in but couldn't go to because it was in the NSFW section, so I decided to get off my lazy ass and actually join.

So, what do you guys do for fun around here? You know, besides the sex.
Nice to see another Lurker evolving into Member.
Wrll there is not that much to do beside talk off sex, there is a ocaxional argument about morality and ideological issues that derail from orginal topic.:D

You can go, try molest Tanuki if you want too I guess.;)

Nice to see another Lurker evolving into Member.
Wrll there is not that much to do beside talk off sex, there is a ocaxional argument about morality and ideological issues that derail from orginal topic.:D

You can go, try molest Tanuki if you want too I guess.;)
Tanuki are for stew, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back