• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[Introduction Thread] 'Sup All

Hello everyone. Lurked for a bit, finally got around to reading the rules and faqs, and noticed that approval was a thing. I'm only really ever on the NSFW Creative Writing section. I like this site.

Heya! Mystikoa here.
I've been a lurker for a while, just discovered the thread and figured I might as well. Still toying with the idea of writing my own stuff, and keeping an eye out for inspirations.

Good day, bois and gals! Don't mind me, I'm just a lurker and procastinator extraordinaire.

Heard about QQ and decided to join, hope everyone is staying safe.

I got banned on SB for unclear reasons, so I decided to finally get around to signing up here. No reason I didn't before except I can be lazy about that kind of thing.

Just a lurker looking for "approved" post, nothing special.

Old lurker posting to gain the approved post. Not much more to tell.

Hello everyone. Lurked for a bit, finally got around to reading the rules and faqs, and noticed that approval was a thing. I'm only really ever on the NSFW Creative Writing section. I like this site.

Welcome one and all...

Hallo everybody!
Looks like I gotta stop lurking-only now, since I'm helping write a thing and might have to post... and maybe get my username changed first, once I have my approved post and can ask for it, heh.

Hallo everybody!
Looks like I gotta stop lurking-only now, since I'm helping write a thing and might have to post... and maybe get my username changed first, once I have my approved post and can ask for it, heh.

Hey. I'm a Russian hacker, fear me.

I want all teh pronz.

(actually I'm not a hacker, but you don't really know that, do you?)

Just another lurker, definitely not a Camera.

Welcome.

Praise the tanuki.

Worship the tanuki.

Hola, this is Pastah_Farian crossing over from SpaceBattles.

The only difference here is that my name has - instead of _ because someone has taken the tile of Pastah_Farian here. If this looks like sockpuppeting, I assure that I have no intention to do so and that account is not connected with me.

Anyway, I look forward in crossing over some of my fics here. I just only need to get my lazy arse to actually do it.

Have a good one ya'll. Stay safe in these turbulent times.

Hi QQ! I'm new to the site and need approval so I can post. I spend most of my spare time on AH but that was before discovering this, now it's probably split 50/50 between AH and QQ.

Hello! New here. Signed up a few days ago and started lurking to see what was up. Kinda like it so figured I should post here mostly because I want to change my username. I guess it's kinda weird I care that my SFW and NSFW writing aren't visibly from the same person, but I do.

Have lurking for two years now. Guess there can't better reason to finally post something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back