• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[Introduction Thread] 'Sup All

Attempted to contact a Mod and discovered I had Zero recorded activity on this site. So, 20 months later, Hello.

Hello there everyone. Don't mind me, I'm just lurking about for some stories to read. My confirmation email got lost…somewhere in the black hole that is my email, so I'm just posting now.

Hello there! Didn't know I should post here, but it's good to be a part of this community now.

Yo. Made this account like a month ago to view some quest and then life got away from me. After years and years of image boards and discord, it feels weirdly nostalgic to browse and post on an actual forum again.

Hello Everyone!
I'm new here, came over because an author whose story I like on webnovel said that he posts primarily on this forum.

Last edited:
Just saying hi. More interested in reading than typing.

not a bot, real flesh and blood. sneaking up on my 7th decade
pointed here by Ack1308 to be able to vote on his next writing.
Fan of Worm. Harmony HP ST

Hello Everyone! Just here to see what's up and enjoy whatever I find.

Ah just read the rules nice not overly wordy and very simple try not to make a complete add of your self. In all seriousness well thought out rules to cover writing and discussion. Full marks

Just realized I should post here, had this account for a bit but didn't realize this was here mostly made the account to view nsfw works and yes my name is a horrible horrible pun.

I was just curious what the site was like so I decided to make an account

Users who are viewing this thread

Back