• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[Introduction Thread] 'Sup All

If your old account had no posts, it was probably caught up in the recent account purge, which you can read about here-

https://forum.questionablequesting.com/threads/upcoming-pruning-of-dead-accounts.12622/

I don't think you have to worry about breaking rule 4, but Biigoh can probably confirm.

Edit: Also, welcome.

Thank you, that clarifies what most likely happened then.

If you never used it, it's okay

I believe I created the account intending to lurk and enjoy the content, no posts were ever made on my old account. I decided to come up front and mention it here just in case, along with the introduction.

Thank you for additional clarification.

Well hello there folks hivemind42 here, recently new to these parts. Been user of the space battle forums for a little over two or three years now and I just recently became aware of QQ when I was commenting on the monster girl encyclopedia thread. I ran a foul some of the rules regarding NSFW material even though some of the stuff I post I found was literally from safebooru but whatever. The first one I accepted as my fault because even I have to acknowledge it was a big risque but the second one that I got from safebooru pissed me off but whatever that was years ago. I was drone to this site due to the greater amount of freedom in what you can post because I can't tell you how many times I found interesting pieces of artwork or pieces of fiction but couldn't share it because either too much nipple or to revealing clothing for their rules to allow or the piece of fiction was too erotic for their tastes. To this day I'm still wondering why the hell do they have a monster girl encyclopedia page considering the nature of that setting but they have a rule against discussing that very thing on their site. So anyway been posting stuff here for about 2 weeks I think mostly on the MGE and RWBY threads mostly because I am interested in sharing my ideas regarding a crossover between the two and looking for people to bounce ideas off of. If any of you is interested in talking shop on such an idea I'm open to suggestions

Aside from those two things I mentioned I'm an overall lover of all things horror especially of the cosmic variety, sci-fi, fantasy, adventure comedies, many different animes and mangas like the former Big 3 from few years back as well as my hero academia, huge fan of Warhammer 40K and fantasy Battle, Dr who, Star wars legends, transformers, Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon, Pokemon, undertale and many other things I can't name off the top of my head but will probably come back to me later at some time. Honestly I have a wide variety of interests that border on the random but means I have a lot of things to talk about if nothing else. Look forward to interacting with fellow posters on this site and I hope we could all have fun while we're at it.

Hello everyone! I'm simply posting here in order to gain freedom from the newbie curse. An avid reader, I've found myself with scarce options for entertainment. As such, I've migrated here in search of more stories! Hmm... I'm unlikely to ever write my own stories, but I do create omakes when a story catches my eye (curse you muse)! The only other feat of note is working for a few years as a beta reader, although I still believe I have much to learn... so, yeah. That's me!

Hello all.
Posting to introduce myself. I have been a long time reader on SB, and here. I love the creativity that gets shown by all the different authors. Occasionally I come up with ideas myself but nothing ever gets posted. I would be interested in acting as a beta reader, but have no experience with that either, so would have much to learn.

Hullo, posting here to get the system to recognize my account as something actually used by a real person. Been a lurker on SB for a long while and thought I'd check this place out. Looking forward to reading what goes on here.

Also goddamn my mouse is infuriating with the on-and-off double-clicking.

That's why I've made this thread, at least.

Hey all, been lurking for a bit because SB and SV don't allow some of the best content one would wish to find in their fanfiction, and hadn't found a good reason to post on the one active story I'm following on here.

Hi folks, long-time-lurker first-ish-time poster. Some friends of mine (Aabcehmu, Subrosian_Smithy) sometimes post and write here, and encouraged me to look around and make an account and maybe write sometime. I like Worm fic a lot, and sometimes Potterverse and other fandoms, and I especially like SIs and CYOAs and crossovers. I hope to start a quest or story or two here sometime to skill-up my writing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back