• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[Introduction Thread] 'Sup All

I just gotta say, whoever came up with the signatures of 'you're first time is over so quickly' and 'being a virgin'...lol! That shit is pure gold! Whoever came up with that is a genius!

Huh, didn't even know this thread was a thing. Now I do, and also am reminded that I need to finish editing my profile now that I've found the image file for my usual internet logo. Sup, call me Nameless. Usually known on Warframe and AO3, I mostly lurk but might get around to bringing my ao3 stuff over here if I can get past the anxiety/insecurities.

X stands for Xiombarg.

A is for Arioch, whose gifts carry a high fee.
B is for Balaan, the Grim smiler is he.
C is for Cthulhu, the dead priest in the sea.
D is for Demons, those cute little toys you see.
E is for Elric, poor little pawn that be.
F is for Freedom, what chaos promises to thee.
G is for G'laaki, undead making slug you flee.
H is for Hastur, name not him times three.
I is for Imbolc, the witches Sabbath of glee.
J is for Jermyn, descended of white ape in tree.
K is for Klono, monstrous spacer God of debris.
L is for Law, whose rules are shackle and key.
M is for Malebode, the Faceless God are we.
N is for Nightgaunt, tickling fiends, hee hee!
O is for Orunlu, the Dead God's book entry.
P is for Pyaray, speaker of impossible secrets to ye.
Q is for QX, who spacers ask to be lucky.
R is for Revenants, the murdered undead who plea.
S is for Stormbringer, Black Demon Blade is she.
T is for Time, the bringer of things you foresee.
U is for Ungoliant, consumer of light and sidhe.
V is for Victim, eaten by demons like candy.
W is for Wendigo, cannibal spirits set free.
X is for Xiombarg, do not dare disagree.
Y is for Y'golonac, perverse lord of depravity.
Z is for Zodiac, the stars align by degree.

Now you know your A, B, and C....
Won't you come and scream for play with me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back