• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[Introduction Thread] 'Sup All

I got recommend this site by Woozle, looks like a good place to post things I can't on my regular accounts. Asexual lolicon who likes yuri

Hey I think after a few years of reading and watching, it's a good time to say hello.
Between hooked on some Ack fics and here I still didn't say hello, what a shame...
Anyway, now I'm hooked on a few fanfics from DC, Harry Potter and Marvel.
I hope it is not too noticeable that English is not my first language but to improve you have to practice.

Been recommended this place by folks as someplace where I can potentially post my more lewd content, including a full novel I'm working on that I'm publishing online. So yeah, hope I can get involved with this community.

Long-time lurker, first-time poster. I started writing because I really enjoy what I call "civilizational hurt-comfort", where someone goes from a society that's hurting them to get comfort in a society that actually treats them well (like getting them asthma medicines and protecting them from irritants, as in what I'm writing now). I've been quite inspired by a few of the stories on this forum, and wanted to write something perfect for me and hopefully a few other people, too.

Last edited:
Hello. I don't really know what to say. I'm here just to read, so... Hi.

I am mostly here because someone linked a story in the NFSW section and signing up for accounts turns out to be free.

I guess this is as good a place for a first post as any, so hello? Been lurking a while but I thought I might as well engage a little more.

good morning everyone. Are there any good posts I should read

Yo, Slania here, have been a reader for a while, decided to post for once.

Hey, maybe I'll actually start to write one day too :)

Hi, I'm long time lurker here, probably will continue to mostly lurk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back