• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[Introduction Thread] 'Sup All

Hello everyone. Just posting this in order to get rid of the annoying title.

Just signed into this useless site, I'm probably using again. For some reason....

Guess I should say hi and stuff? Honestly not too familiar with forums so this is probably gonna be a doozie for me

Hellow everyone
So... I'm not 100% familiat with SpaceBattles, tho I do recall visiting it once several years ago
I guess this is the "sister forum" of SB or something like that? To be honest, I came here from the 4chan's CYOA SFW and NSFW threads

Hi, switched from space battles. English is not my native language, here for the sake of reading. Good mood to everyone.

I mostly read on RR, follow a few stories on SB and am here because the moderation there is managed by insane people.

Hello everyone! I signed up to read the Erogamer (highly recommended!) a few years ago, and have been lurking ever since. Recently, I finally realized that my tastes are particular enough that I'm never going to get exactly what I want without writing it myself. Hopefully if I ever find the motivation to actually finish a story, some people here will enjoy my work too.

Been lurking on these forums mainly to read stuff but I decided I might as well try my hand at writing something this year.

Warm greetings to all and I hope that this year is a good one for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back